Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her problem? Holly just admit you have made mistakes and stop making them, apologise and move on. Find a way to repay everything you have taken under false pretenses and start living your life properly with some morals. You need to stop blaming the tattlers for pointing out what you are doing and the lies you told, these people have not scammed for money or lied neither have they told you to Holly, you are a 41yr old woman stand up and be a decent human being for yourself and your kids. My kids for 1 would never be proud and supportive of me if I behaved like you. That's the reason you have been disowned it's not the transition its the lack of morals and ethics. Stop putting others down to make yourself feel better!!

Reactions: 7
Oh and just putting this out there demi wasn’t arrested over the weekend 😆
what a surprise! H actually said y'day that Demi was 'in custody'

lmao so its all a total lie?

First time ive seen them openly say there is a 'meeting' later today at 4pm that everyone needs to be there for to deal with 'some problems in the family' 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d also like to point out that I wasn’t lying when I said to someone I hadn’t spoken too demi for a while, I’ve only over the last couple of days spoken too her, because guess what? We all have lives we aren’t in each others dms every 5 mins 🤣

Reactions: 2
also, her hair, I just cant 😂
lol she really loves looking at herself doesn't she, people are commenting and she's just fawning over herself and her hair in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God the first thing I saw was bipolar bear apologising! Hollys like please stop saying sorry 🤣🤣 Grinds my gears that.

Cannot deal with Hollys hair! I thought she was going to sort that before she came off TT last time 👀

• Haha
On bigo yesterday bipolar said something that would trigger Holly’s PTSD so I think Jess kicked her from the chat. She said she can come back later.

Someone else then said bipolar didn’t mean it and was very upset on the wats app chat. Holly ended the live to speak to her.

She seems very fragile

• Wow
On bigo yesterday bipolar said something that would trigger Holly’s PTSD so I think Jess kicked her from the chat. She said she can come back later.

Someone else then said bipolar didn’t mean it and was very upset on the wats app chat. Holly ended the live to speak to her.

She seems very fragile
I really feel for BP and what she’s been through. I just hope holly doesn’t take advantage and is actually a good friend to her.

Reactions: 1

She seems very fragile
Prime example of holly abusing vulnerability, she chooses people like bipolar to manipulate. Bipolar was fragile because of losing her other half and her name kind of makes us assume she’s got bipolar? So

I missed all that. I was watching the live and she was on and off and on and off again and then she went off and never came back but I'd heard her say she'd been called to come on bigo for a family thing as she was on tiktok. I never saw anything with Bpb though. Only saw her asking a shed load of questions about the pies. Interesting that we have someone that's spoken to demi. I'm surprised demi hasn't made an appearance on here (that I know of). All been quite quiet today though.

Reactions: 1
Said she was giving up weed and smoking too expensive...I thought she got her weed for free for life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How come Marvin was 14 a few months ago but is now 16 to 18 years old 🤷🏼 I’m glad my dog doesn’t age that quickly!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.