Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah because all landlords/ladies put it in their will to say the tenants can have the place for life under the same conditions. It must nice to be away with the fairies all the time. Also she took the dogs to the beach for a walk at 4.oclock then came home and changed back in to Pyjamas???
I’ve never seen a beach with floodlights before either, must be pitch black at that time

Ive heard her previously say that if anything happens to the landlord, its apparently 'in her will' to let them stay there under the very same conditions regardless. I dont believe it, its bollocks so is the 'rent' arrangement imo
HAHAHA when you think Holly cant possibly talk any more tit she comes out with that?? The landlady has added Holly in to her will to keep the house forever, yet Hollys mum has it in her will that shes getting her big mansion as well. Entitled much 😳😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone that has no money etc, H sure has a lot of clothes..

HAHAHA when you think Holly cant possibly talk any more tit she comes out with that?? The landlady has added Holly in to her will to keep the house forever, yet Hollys mum has it in her will that shes getting her big mansion as well. Entitled much 😳😳🤣
Re her mums 'mansion', She said again the other day that H owns that house and she just lets her mum live in it 😂 then said its been given her in a living will. Yet this is the same mum who disowned her, has nothing to do with her in which case why would she leave this to her still, especially seeing as she supposedly has siblings as well that it could be left to. Make it make sense!

So now Holly is one of 12 siblings

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she said she went out at 4 am this morning. But had posted on her live this morning at like 7/730 that she had just got back. But they live a five min walk from the beach? And she said the dogs had been out for an hour. Maff. 🙃.

• Haha
Her next door neighbour has 17 dogs. SEVENTEEN!! In a small two up two down. Reallllyyyyyy :rolleyes:
17 dogs that you cant hear EVER, you can only hear the one dog on the other side. Wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Apparently the woman drives a big van with a cage for each dog inside, and they are all big dogs ie huskies & german shephards. I dont believe any of it, its sick the kick she gets from lying so much 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
17 dogs that you cant hear EVER, you can only hear the one dog on the other side. Wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Apparently the woman drives a big van with a cage for each dog inside, and they are all big dogs ie huskies & german shephards. I dont believe any of it, its sick the kick she gets from lying so much 🤣😳
looool a cage for each one, so thats 17 large cages in one vehicle? Wtf does she drive, an articulated lorry? 😂 I saw three on camera few mins ago, but three is not the same as 17. I personally still think three large dogs like that is way too many for such a small living space and no garden.

Her lying gets more and more laughable by the day. Just like she said that only about 12 people use tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really gets to me the way H shouts at her dogs clearly doesn't respect them, there not even naughty.

Just had a right laugh H just said when she done OF she had 900 subscribers paying £19.99 a month 😂

• Haha
Funny !!! All those makeup brushes and makeup...hundreds of pounds worth and not one thing was probably bought by her..was probably all gifted aswell. Oh aren't the hormones supposed to be coming tomorrow 😂:unsure:

Reactions: 1
She's actually waiting for a phone call to let her know when she can go and collect them SwEetHeARt. 🙄

• Haha
Here she goesss ranting about us again xox

Notice how she is adament she never said something.. then says she cant remember saying it? 🤣😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
It really gets to me the way H shouts at her dogs clearly doesn't respect them, there not even naughty.

Just had a right laugh H just said when she done OF she had 900 subscribers paying £19.99 a month 😂
They don’t deserve the dogs, the puppy scandal was horrendous and the way she treats them day to day, yelling etc is horrible, it’s been said a lot on these forums before. She talks to them as though they’re a constant annoyance. Off to the shop to replenish the Monster supplies again. What a life 🥴

Here she goesss ranting about us again xox

Notice how she is adament she never said something.. then says she cant remember saying it? 🤣😳
Ohhh I must have missed that part! What did she say? Was it that only 12 people use tattle again? 😂

Reactions: 2

I’m sure Katie Price only charges £11..what kind of content did H have for £19.99 🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m sure Katie Price only charges £11..what kind of content did H have for £19.99 🧐
I think I’d rather not know, I struggle with her fully clothed on tiktok, I can do without seeing anything else thank you very much lmao. Probs all bs anyway 🥱

• Haha
Ohhh I must have missed that part! What did she say? Was it that only 12 people use tattle again? 😂
Oh just that we are chatting tit about the price she paid for her sofa and her bed. Oh, she also never said the landlord told her she can stay as long as she wants. Then said she cant remember saying that 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
£19.99 for OF bloody hell !
she won’t remember because it’s all lies.
surprised she remembers her own birth date if im honest.
Poor J out there serving up steak bakes and H is running wild with her lies and cindy hairstyle swagging monster all day no wonder she don’t sleep well

Attachments

• Haha
Oh just that we are chatting tit about the price she paid for her sofa and her bed. Oh, she also never said the landlord told her she can stay as long as she wants. Then said she cant remember saying that 🥴
omg she so did!! it was at the old house and she said it more than once. Is she gaslighting us or what

• Haha
Reactions: 3
£19.99 for OF bloody hell !
she won’t remember because it’s all lies.
surprised she remembers her own birth date if im honest.
Poor J out there serving up steak bakes and H is running wild with her lies and cindy hairstyle swagging monster all day no wonder she don’t sleep well
Think you’ll find she’s in retail darling. As a manager. Not a bakery. #cherrybakewellgate 💀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.