Holly Stanley #12 HMP Holly, queen of tittage and beards, built like a fridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess also shouted Steve get the door dinner is here so that's twice today

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It when she said don't leave me for tattle that did it for me🤣🤣🤣🤣 how to send everyone this way

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well she's proved what she thinks of all her friends (mods) she didn't even tell them the truth had to get PF to tell them

Reactions: 8
A warm welcome to Hollys army please make your self comfortable you may want to go over the other 11 Threads to get you all up to date with everything!!!!!
We welcome any questions you may have!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A warm welcome to Hollys army please make your self comfortable you may want to go over the other 11 Threads to get you all up to date with everything!!!!!
Oh darrrlllinggs don't forget all the newbies must have profile pictures or you'll all be blocked ✌ 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I just want to add to this.. we are nowhere near as bad as holly says.
We are worse!

I'm joking. We are nice, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Goodness me. Missed it all! Was busy trying not to die of heatstroke and period related illness between the hours of 2-8 😂😂😂 I’m being a bit dramatic, but I learnt from the best 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm so annoyed I missed it all!!! I've been soaking up the sun like a hog roast. Gutted. Does anyone have a recording or anything of princess fluu? I missed Kl that as well. I caught the end of the no mods which was hilarious!!! They were all just going in 😂😂

I also have mot learnt anything from old hols. I skived off work yesterday and sent my daughter to the childminders so I could enjoy a much needed childless day and then stumbled over my lies and had to find a way to cover my arse! 😂😂😂 this is why you don't lie guys. You get found out one way or another. duck MY LIFE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.