Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isla Vass

DDC2FB4A-A96F-4EAB-8630-235F78609903.jpeg

As you can tell, I got my degree in graphic design at the same place she got all 9million of her qualifications x

I made a couple of predications about what would happen but you can always rely on Holly for a plot twist. Interested to see what happens between now and tomorrow 🍿
Did you guys know she’s also a Screenwriter and director?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
QUICK RECAP:

• 'Rescued' another frenchie called Dave who clearly has issues and needs help that either H or J can give
  • Court date moved to weds 20th July, as outed by PF on their live. Cue fake tears from holly protesting that she didn't know and neither did her solicitor
  • Claimed to be having a meeting with the judge in his chambers, one on one with no legal representation, despite the fact such meetings do not exist in the UK
  • Looking less and less feminine every day
  • Managed to scam a Lazy Spa hot tub from followers
  • Ran out of electric and had a meltdown
  • Followers as thick as ever asking questions that Aristotle would find challenging, such as 'can you wax in prison', 'willl you be able to go live from your cell' and 'cant the court just throw your case out for all the good you so on TikTok'
  • Still abusing her medical marijuana
  • Still begging on the regular
  • Announced there would be a house move 'abroad' (so probably Wales) yet no sign of packing etc
  • Built like a fridge and mouth like a sewer
AS YOU WERE TATTLERS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Tater

Chatty Member
Quick recap:

Holly begged a swamp (hot tub) as a JoKE. She is now a certified swamp tub expert.

Shes rolling in it from her wife's double wage but the leccy ran out today and Jess drove all the way from Wales to drop the key off

She had a meeting with the judge ALONE but apparently this was all a lie and now she's going to prison tomorrow.

Which is a shame because she was gonna see her son/pack up her house/see the judge and write another book of lies tomorrow and now she can't.

Also dolly is pregnant (allegedly). But Stan and Dave were supposed to be neutered weeks ago. But nobody has seen Dolly for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

denton92

She does realise that she can’t move house when she’s on tag right? Unless it’s extreme circumstances.
Jess is a certified dog trainer for the police and Army so the RSPCA won’t do anything, Jess is also the Vice President of America so please, just don’t even go there cos Holly AKA Fridge will totally ring her ‘dead’ dad that lives 15 mins away from Flu and take you to Area 51 cos he goes there 3x a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

DryHeave

If their real names aren't Holly or Jessica - what have they chosen them when as a pair of names they are known as the child victims of a horrific murderer.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Well that was a lot to catch up on!! … one thing, why are ‘tattle crying’? We’re all virtually high fiving each other at being right about the fact she was never going to prison and it was just part of her beggy scammery!

Hollyheave, I bet my naked arse on you NOT going dahhhhn! You really are a massive penis 🤣🤣

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Id also noticed the tattlers statuses keep changing. So id like to take this time to thank Holly, because without her I couldn't have got my VIP MEMBER. I've dedicated 90% of my life to these treads, since Dec 2 2021. I entered the first ever Holly thread on the 2nd page, thats how OG I am.

So yeah, thanks for the award. Xo

• Haha
  • Heart

Mo4

VIP Member
A warm welcome to Hollys army please make your self comfortable you may want to go over the other 11 Threads to get you all up to date with everything!!!!!
We welcome any questions you may have!!

• Haha
  • Heart

GizAMin

So I think she always knew she wasn’t going down. Said court was Friday and then advertised this secret rendezvous with the judge today and I think she was going to tell everyone she’d managed to negotiate the suspended sentence and tag. She’d never have told anyone she was in court today if flu hadn’t outed her.

absolute scumbag.

Reactions: 15
I reckon Holly (Steve/Stolly/Heave) and Jess’ big ‘lesbian’ wedding was the start of the ‘pretence’, I’m assuming it was to avoid prison, maybe benefit fraud, attention .. or just for sexual kicks.

Jess calling her Steve, the S of the cup, the full on beard, the refusal to show the hormones - she’s taking everyone for mugs 🤣

• Heart

naanbread1991

There’s surely only so many times she can do the ‘last night of freedom’ shit before her Army start to catch on. Except that Sarah bird she’s thick as shit.

• Haha

Applepickles

Chatty Member
OMG did anyone hear Jess call holly because there was someone at the door? She fully shouted ‘STEVEEEEE’ 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow

Feska

VIP Member
Already seen the most ridiculous comment this morning
‘people would pay a fortune for your hair but you know that right’ 😂🤣😂🤣
What are these people on! She has the ugliest, brittle hair I’ve ever seen.
As I said on the previous thread - like a rusty Brillo pad

• Haha

denton92

I have a new account on here and not been able to write a post or react to comments for weeks, finally managed to get onto my old one.
So yea, there will be plenty of eager tattlers ready to chuck their opinions in but unable to unfortunately because tattle doesn’t let new ppl comment, so here’s one for the team -
Holly, we hate you, you’re fucking disgusting and none of us believe a word you say, you’re an embarrassment to the trans community and none of them claim you.
Eat shit and goodnight.

• Haha
  • Heart

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I've been signed off work. I will have ALLLL the Holly antics darling.

Did I just hear her say 'alexa volume 80%, alexa volume 60%'

What the fuckkk🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mo4

VIP Member
Jess also shouted Steve get the door dinner is here so that's twice today

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14