Holly Stanley #12 HMP Holly, queen of tittage and beards, built like a fridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she’s crying and asking for god to help her? She’s been titling her lives “going to jail on friday” for the last 2 weeks, what difference does it make if it’s tomorrow instead?
I mean, someone got blocked for asking that, but it’s still a valid question!!
She said she wasnt scared or bothered before. All for attention or those were lies originally

Omg this is hilarious 🤣 even my husband let out a chuckle!
So did my husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is that about Jess being in court for driving offences too?!!
I’m talking this was at like 7am (was getting ready for work)
H paused the live but Unpaused it quick and J was heard saying ‘they said if I didn’t hear from them in 3 months I’d have to contact them’ and H said ‘I can’t believe they gonna make you stand up in court. You weren’t the one driving.’ Then J says you serious (clearly pointing at phone and H kept saying it’s on pause it’s on pause (it wasn’t) and then the live did pause and when she came back J was gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry but Holly must've caused jess a lot of stress. I'm not down for that life, if my OH stressed me out that much I'd have walked.

Reactions: 8
I would be divorcing Holly and running a 1000 miles away from her while she was in prison.

Reactions: 9
She’s live. She’s taken all the mods off because it doesn’t matter anyone because it’s her last live…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brilliant recap!
Has your rants earlier made you feel a tad bit better? Just feel better alone knowing your not holly and you never will be. Whenever I feel like something is going crap I flick holly on and bam I feel like relieved that I at least made it into employment.
It was cathartic yes. Needed. The cold bath just helped too. Not sure for how long as I've only just got out and I'm sweating already.

Well yes, sometimes that works for me, other times it drives me up the wall. Whatever will we do when she goes off to the clink to feel better about ourselves?! 🙄

OOPS sorry I didn't see this!
It's okay yours is WAY better haha 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG did anyone hear Jess call holly because there was someone at the door? She fully shouted ‘STEVEEEEE’ 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.