Holly Stanley #12 HMP Holly, queen of tittage and beards, built like a fridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Didnt she hit Kat aswell?
Well, from what I heard kat say in Kelly's live. As Kelly played the recording back. Kat had left a plate upstairs and holly went upstairs and went mad and kat was flinching. Holly then like squared up to kat and punched the wall at the side of her head.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
so many disgusting things coming out about creepy steve!! People in Fluus live are getting messages from Holly telling them not to go in to her lives again 😅 Shes losing control of her minions oh dearrrrr

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
so many disgusting things coming out about creepy steve!! People in Fluus live are getting messages from Holly telling them not to go in to her lives again 😅
I've not had a message yet 😂 ...I'll look forward to that if it ever comes. How dare she say who can and can't go in anybody's lives

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it just proves lies! Shes desperate for people not to view flus live for what reason? Is she afraid of being caught out for something? Guilty creepy steve! Imagine her controlling who you can or cant watch .. bet shes sitting fuming. hahahah

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it just proves lies! Shes desperate for people not to view flus live for what reason? Is she afraid of being caught out for something? Guilty creepy steve! Imagine her controlling who you can or cant watch .. bet shes sitting fuming. hahahah
See her little minion come in before, transatlantic Alison defending holly. I thought Alison was supposed to be an intelligent lady darrrrrllling

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have the screen recording! Let me see if I can upload it

It's saying the video file is to big to upload 🙄 I'm not very good with technology so if anyone has any ideas?
if you google ‘video compressor’ the top result ‘free convert’ you can upload the vid, it will make it smaller and then you it download again and you should be able to share here. Thats how I have uploaded bigger vids on to here before x

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.