Holly Stanley #12 HMP Holly, queen of tittage and beards, built like a fridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap:

Holly begged a swamp (hot tub) as a JoKE. She is now a certified swamp tub expert.

Shes rolling in it from her wife's double wage but the leccy ran out today and Jess drove all the way from Wales to drop the key off

She had a meeting with the judge ALONE but apparently this was all a lie and now she's going to prison tomorrow.

Which is a shame because she was gonna see her son/pack up her house/see the judge and write another book of lies tomorrow and now she can't.

Also dolly is pregnant (allegedly). But Stan and Dave were supposed to be neutered weeks ago. But nobody has seen Dolly for a while.
Brilliant recap!
Has your rants earlier made you feel a tad bit better? Just feel better alone knowing your not holly and you never will be. Whenever I feel like something is going crap I flick holly on and bam I feel like relieved that I at least made it into employment.

Reactions: 7
Quick recap:

Holly begged a swamp (hot tub) as a JoKE. She is now a certified swamp tub expert.

Shes rolling in it from her wife's double wage but the leccy ran out today and Jess drove all the way from Wales to drop the key off

She had a meeting with the judge ALONE but apparently this was all a lie and now she's going to prison tomorrow.

Which is a shame because she was gonna see her son/pack up her house/see the judge and write another book of lies tomorrow and now she can't.

Also dolly is pregnant (allegedly). But Stan and Dave were supposed to be neutered weeks ago. But nobody has seen Dolly for a while.
OOPS sorry I didn't see this!

Reactions: 1
I was watching Fluu and theyve got Holly on in the backround but still not loud enough to hear what shes ranting about but now shes ended her live again .. shes on and off jesus i cant keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am SCREAMINGGG at PF - I couldn't stand them at first but my goodness they're really coming with the receipts today. I have NO idea why but I love when PF calls someone 'darlings' or 'honeybuns'

Love to see H getting called out

What is that about Jess being in court for driving offences too?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
DDC2FB4A-A96F-4EAB-8630-235F78609903.jpeg

As you can tell, I got my degree in graphic design at the same place she got all 9million of her qualifications x

I made a couple of predications about what would happen but you can always rely on Holly for a plot twist. Interested to see what happens between now and tomorrow 🍿
Did you guys know she’s also a Screenwriter and director?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am SCREAMINGGG at PF - I couldn't stand them at first but my goodness they're really coming with the receipts today. I have NO idea why but I love when PF calls someone 'darlings' or 'honeybuns'

Love to see H getting called out

What is that about Jess being in court for driving offences too?!!
I am sure Jess got in trouble after Holly got it leaked her car wasnt taxed or Mot'd and it swiftly got "forgotten about" 🤣💀Maybe something else though at this point nothing is a surprise!

Fluu loves us!! Everyone come read the truth about Holly we are awesome xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I being a bit thick? What would be the benefit to her to pretend the court was on Friday not tomorrow? Surely she would have been caning the gifts today if she knew?

Reactions: 6
So Jess can’t even give holly a fiver to take in for phone credit?

she’ll get an initial phone call regardless of the wing she is on, shes lying about that, she also told another load of mistruths about the phones and being on the VP wing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1429548
As you can tell, I got my degree in graphic design at the same place she got all 9million of her qualifications x

I made a couple of predications about what would happen but you can always rely on Holly for a plot twist. Interested to see what happens between now and tomorrow 🍿
Oh, my, God.
💀💀💀💀💀💀 this is hilarious, the best thing I've seen in a while.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1429548

Omg this is hilarious 🤣 even my husband let out a chuckle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
You just couldn’t make it up could you. It’s better than any tv production. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.