Holly Stanley #12 HMP Holly, queen of tittage and beards, built like a fridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ppl are saying why did they give info to PF that Sarah one is a bit special I think isn't she, she's gotta be, Sarah sweeeethearrrt it's because is public information

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
“I need 18 more air dancers people, come on, 18 more air dancers”

Just found out going to jail tomorrow and is smoking a joint in the bath begging on tiktok live. Wow.

Reactions: 13
So ppl are saying why did they give info to PF that Sarah one is a bit special I think isn't she, she's gotta be, Sarah sweeeethearrrt it's because is public information
Thick as pig s**t

Why are they all saying it’s been brought forward clearly haven’t changed the whole court calender cos PF rang to ask 😂😂 it’s always been Wednesday you numptys

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And why’s she in the bath if Jess is she home any minute wouldn’t you wait around to see your wife your support if this is such a shock …Very odd

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fluu saying that Holly rents Natalie out as 'Jess' her model name & thats why Holly claims to have so much money and thats why Jess is never there.. see the more you think about it??? it makes sense 🤣👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What’s the betting there will be loads of cryptic posts tomorrow acting like she’s gone to prison then we’ll find out she hasn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quick recap:

Holly begged a swamp (hot tub) as a JoKE. She is now a certified swamp tub expert.

Shes rolling in it from her wife's double wage but the leccy ran out today and Jess drove all the way from Wales to drop the key off

She had a meeting with the judge ALONE but apparently this was all a lie and now she's going to prison tomorrow.

Which is a shame because she was gonna see her son/pack up her house/see the judge and write another book of lies tomorrow and now she can't.

Also dolly is pregnant (allegedly). But Stan and Dave were supposed to be neutered weeks ago. But nobody has seen Dolly for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And why’s she in the bath if Jess is she home any minute wouldn’t you wait around to see your wife your support if this is such a shock …Very odd
As far as I’ve seen previously she doesn’t come off live to see her.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she’s crying and asking for god to help her? She’s been titling her lives “going to jail on friday” for the last 2 weeks, what difference does it make if it’s tomorrow instead?
I mean, someone got blocked for asking that, but it’s still a valid question!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
QUICK RECAP:

• 'Rescued' another frenchie called Dave who clearly has issues and needs help that either H or J can give
  • Court date moved to weds 20th July, as outed by PF on their live. Cue fake tears from holly protesting that she didn't know and neither did her solicitor
  • Claimed to be having a meeting with the judge in his chambers, one on one with no legal representation, despite the fact such meetings do not exist in the UK
  • Looking less and less feminine every day
  • Managed to scam a Lazy Spa hot tub from followers
  • Ran out of electric and had a meltdown
  • Followers as thick as ever asking questions that Aristotle would find challenging, such as 'can you wax in prison', 'willl you be able to go live from your cell' and 'cant the court just throw your case out for all the good you so on TikTok'
  • Still abusing her medical marijuana
  • Still begging on the regular
  • Announced there would be a house move 'abroad' (so probably Wales) yet no sign of packing etc
  • Built like a fridge and mouth like a sewer
AS YOU WERE TATTLERS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.