Holly Stanley #12 HMP Holly, queen of tittage and beards, built like a fridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that about Jess being in court for driving offences too?!!
I wonder if this has anything to do with the conversation overheard when Holly put the live on pause the other day but actually hadn't. I heard Jess say something about being prosecuted, then Holly say something about Jess not being the one driving then I heard Jess having a go at Holly as she suspected she was on live, Holly then quickly raced back saw that she hadn't actually paused and it cut off mid sentence of Holly yelling 'im not on live! It's on pause!!!!' like a petulant teenager. could be wrong though

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Christ. She’s proper on the beg tonight isn’t she.
“I’m not going to talk about Fluu“ proceeds to talk about nothing BUT Fluu and “trolls”.
What a nice and relaxing way to spend your last night before going to prison.
Very aggressive & argumentative.
All this running of her mouth will inevitably lead her to slipping up on one of her many lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
24E0CA59-AA4F-4431-A029-08BE3503455B.jpeg

Dead at the demoted internet janitors getting a taste of their own medicine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s ok holly darling, I won’t be watching princess fluu 😂😘

Was she saying don’t believe tattle?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no idea who these people are on H's live but I am WHEEZING at the thought of holly trying to tell herself her life is better than any of ours.. if only holly could see what some of us actually have, it would be hilarious. There is nothing about holly that will result in a better life - shes 42 and still failing at life. Im wayyy younger than her and already have achieved a lot, and managed to not get myself arrested in the process. That without the myriad of other issues. Someone fetch me a salbutamol, I am CRYING

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.