Holly Stanley #12 HMP Holly, queen of tittage and beards, built like a fridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I not read an admin post that said New accounts on tattle won’t be allowed to post in the tiktok threads? So they’ll be able to read but not post?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe I go on one little holiday and miss hollys 3rd last live!! she’s like Cher and her farewell tours!! Gutted to have missed the chance to troll Becca 😭
Did anyone ask if she can take hormones?! I really need that clarification.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did I not read an admin post that said New accounts on tattle won’t be allowed to post in the tiktok threads? So they’ll be able to read but not post?
Why? This makes no sense at all.

Reactions: 3
It was a pinned post in the tiktok section for a while as there were loads of tiktokers sending people over here to derail threads and get them
Closed
Well. Sorry but PF said it best earlier when they said that once you put yourself on social media you're also opening yourself up to the worst. You have to expect it and accept it.

But yes. It's no fun. And also defeats the whole point of tattle.

Reactions: 4
I give it half hour and she'll be back in the kitchen with her best mate the boiler 🚬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Acting like she’s got some great pilgrimage to get to Chester 😭😂 it’s prob a 90 min round trip babs xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Slating tattle. We’re all lonely and desperate apparently 😂

BYE COMPULSIVE LIAR!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.