Holly Stanley #10 No shame, no fame just looks like she’s on the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact shes never done so many videos in the same day and not went live is SCREAMING the fact shes scared of the confrontation, does she think we are all buttoned up the back 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she’s going nuts not being on live today! She’s gone a whole day without her minions telling her how amazing she is!! But it’s okay; she’s with her gorgeous supportive wife so life is good, isn’t it hols?

• Haha
I bet she’s going nuts not being on live today! She’s gone a whole day without her minions telling her how amazing she is!! But it’s okay; she’s with her gorgeous supportive wife so life is good, isn’t it hols?
The gorgeous wife she loves so much but all these rumours about her being with other ppl :eek: and of course pics she taken and sent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mad how quickly Holly can prove that she's got covid, but can't prove she's innocent and wasn't the ringleader is some dodgy drugs deal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahaha so true. She shrugs it off as 'I dont need to prove myself when it comes to hormones dahhhhling.' Yet she is dramatically trying to prove herself regarding covid over several videos. Chill Holly get back to bed 🤣😴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm off to bed, up early for WORK in the morning holly so I'll expect to see the removal vans on your live tomorrow darling ;) good luck moving darrrrrllling not like you'll need it 😂

• Haha
Also a comment on the first video showing the tests says carers etc get those tests with the bigger vial. Didn't someone say the other day jess said something that made them think she's still a carer and not a recruitment manager like holly says. And she was supposedly in work yesterday. 🤔
Haha so glad you guys picked this up! Yeah holly made a comment to her about ‘you should know that wiping old mens arses all day’

Reactions: 5
Absolutely darrrling (y)

It made me giggle before in reply to the comment on her video when somebody was saying she was a liar and PF never lies..holly did indeed reply back to the comment and said the reason why I haven't been on live is because I was supposed to go to prison today and I'm spending the time with my wife. Funny that, cos holly always seems to be racing to the boiler to go live when Jess is there..she seizes any opportunity to go live at the weekend when Jess is there so what's different about today 😂🤷‍♀️
Except she was pretty much live the whole day before she was due to go prison why didn't she spend what she thought her last moments with her wife rather than on TT?

So she's not spending the day packing for the move tomorrow?

View attachment 1397817

didnt she say she blocked rob? Why is she starting in his comments she must be bored 🤣🤣
I missed her goading rob last night, boy she must have been bored I thought she was sick and wanted to spend time with her wife. Instead, she chose to go and goad and alcoholic who certainly isn't a well person and holly didn't you go out with Rob last week darrrrllling and was actually drinking with him. Why weren't you a good friend and go for a coffee instead cos it's obvious you couldn't handle your ale last week and from what I heard it wasn't a very successful night was it sweet, just saying sweeeettthhheeaaart 🖕

It’s so funny that Holly ‘I never have to prove anything’ Stanley has put those videos up trying to prove us all wrong. Funny how we’ve never seen a video of the hormones or where the money for her transition has gone?! Wonder if she will be live today? Probably not as they’re ‘moving’ but her excuse will be ‘wE cAnT MoVe If WeVe GoT CovId’ how convenient ☺ Covids really worked in your favour aint it Hols x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s so funny that Holly ‘I never have to prove anything’ Stanley has put those videos up trying to prove us all wrong. Funny how we’ve never seen a video of the hormones or where the money for her transition has gone?! Wonder if she will be live today? Probably not as they’re ‘moving’ but her excuse will be ‘wE cAnT MoVe If WeVe GoT CovId’ how convenient ☺ Covids really worked in your favour aint it Hols x
And she is live with the title Morning covid test

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.