Holly Stanley #10 No shame, no fame just looks like she’s on the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly in 10 years 😂😭

Sorry il stop. Lol

hahaha gosh. Only thing it proves is that she is still reading on here frequently 🤣🤣

just seen it.

we never said wasn’t multiple tests in a kit 🤔🤔

Just said she used the same snotty fluid head.

I’m getting carried away now with the pics and things I keep seeing. I do apologise. I just can’t help myself 😂

Il stop incase I offend 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Goodness she looks so sick on that video 😂....sorry but yesterday she just took the test..didn't see her cleaning before hand it was just a willy nilly test..next please holly 😂 🖕 aren't you prone to sickness aswell with having no GALLBLADDER which I quote you take no antibiotics for cos you're a medical marvel :eek:

Reactions: 4
Goodness she looks so sick on that video 😂....sorry but yesterday she just took the test..didn't see her cleaning before hand it was just a willy nilly test..next please holly 😂 🖕 aren't you prone to sickness aswell with having no GALLBLADDER which I quote you take no antibiotics for cos you're a medical marvel :eek:
I thought she had no spleen? 🤣 Christ she has probably had half her insides removed but still functions just as well as the average human being a medical marvel and all that jazz.

• Haha
Her hand movements in the covid test video remind me of a magician doing a trick. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
another new video of her doing a test to prove everyone wrong. 'with music playing in the backround so we can hear its unedited' yet the sounds removed.
Its the fact she isnt seen opening the vial, its definitely the same one. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Plus she's in a dressing gown which was paid for by just a goat and not herself. Just saying 🤷‍♀️ 😂

I thought she had no spleen? 🤣 Christ she has probably had half her insides removed but still functions just as well as the average human being a medical marvel and all that jazz.
It could be spleen or gallbladder whatever it is Holly's a medical marvel 😂 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
shes so desperate to prove us all wrong, can tell through the caption how raging she is.. #idiots 🤣🤣❤

People are still commenting how worried theyve been and that they guess she didnt get sent down. Not very loyal to all these people that fund your life and buy all your clothes are you 🙄

Looks like she's been the shop for a monster to which is on the side 😂 not the quarantine queen now are we holls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omggggg holly you tit. Yesterday you used dirty covid fluid which obviousllyyyyyyy would have made it positive! Since then you’ve hugged your wife in the first time in HOW long which would have given you covid. Stop being a dick. We know you’re reading so hi hun xxxxx P.S please be careful, you’re high risk with your missing arms, organs, brains etc xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh the dramatics whilst she's doing that test is hilarious. I had the Rona back a few months ago and just did the test...oh and the Oscar goes to ...➡😂

• Haha
shes so desperate to prove us all wrong, can tell through the caption how raging she is.. #idiots 🤣🤣❤

People are still commenting how worried theyve been and that they guess she didnt get sent down. Not very loyal to all these people that fund your life and buy all your clothes are you 🙄
So true. She never posts videos other than stupid montages of pictures of herself or the dog but she's made several today and not gone live. Because she knows she'll get too many questions and for once she doesn't want this particular attention because she'll have too many questions to try avoid answering!

You can tell by her latest videos how much we’ve touched a nerve. Swear she said she didn’t read here anymore? In the words of Davide from love island ‘you are a liar, actress, get the duck out’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So true. She never posts videos other than stupid montages of pictures of herself or the dog but she's made several today and not gone live. Because she knows she'll get too many questions and for once she doesn't want this particular attention because she'll have too many questions to try avoid answering!
And she hasn't made one update video on what's happened today even though the poor idiots who fund her lifestyle have been worried sick all day are dying to hear from her. Instead she makes multiple videos defending herself! Why bother love? We still know your a liar regardless so your time is better spent on live subtly and not so subtly begging for gifts to buy hormones/move house/fund surgery/buy stuff for prison.

Hi holls 👋 another piece of clothing you've not bought yourself. You're in a dressing gow
You can tell by her latest videos how much we’ve touched a nerve. Swear she said she didn’t read here anymore? In the words of Davide from love island ‘you are a liar, actress, get the duck out’
Oh but in Holly's words "I've not read tattle for weeks" 😂 ok holls darling

She's in a dressing gown that just a goat bought her from next last year too...I'd like to point out another item of clothing holly has never put her hand in her own pocket to buy

• Haha
Also a comment on the first video showing the tests says carers etc get those tests with the bigger vial. Didn't someone say the other day jess said something that made them think she's still a carer and not a recruitment manager like holly says. And she was supposedly in work yesterday. 🤔

Also a comment on the first video showing the tests says carers etc get those tests with the bigger vial. Didn't someone say the other day jess said something that made them think she's still a carer and not a recruitment manager like holly says. And she was supposedly in work yesterday. 🤔
Yes something about slipping up and wiping ppls arses. 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Yesss I think shes a carer. Which is shocking if she did go to work yesterday knowing she was positive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.