Holly Stanley #10 No shame, no fame just looks like she’s on the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign of holly. People are speculating that it's jess about to give an update about holly getting sent down. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She gets the carers tests from her neighbour who's a pharmacist conveniently. They'd surely be supplied directly to the care home no? Oh jesus jess is back to work!!!! Where are these movers? Also she said she needs to do a test every day for the court. But then has said that the court isn't just going to believe your own test. Which is it???? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Jess has rung from Work! She has gone to work with the ok from her boss. So Jess has gone to work on the day she is meant to be moving!!!

• Haha
And Holly when you read this, it's not that we think you don't have covid, it's just that you went out of your way to catch it from your wife to postpone going down. The one time you've ever gone to cuddle her and you catch it. Funny that!!

• Heart
She gets the carers tests from her neighbour who's a pharmacist conveniently. They'd surely be supplied directly to the care home no? Oh jesus jess is back to work!!!! Where are these movers? Also she said she needs to do a test every day for the court. But then has said that the court isn't just going to believe your own test. Which is it???? 🤔
back at work after what 2 days? Lol 😂. Must of had it bad then 😭🙄

Reactions: 3
Jess is feeling fine?? She was very poorly the day before yesterday. No way you recover that quickly! I'd say poor dave got an awful wallop for that bite!

Holly's solicitor wouldn't stand in court because of Holly's covid test but she was at solicitors 2 days before she tested positive and I am sure they could of got the duty solicitor to sit in court for sentencing it's not like she needs to fight her case she is pleading guilty she just needs to stand there and get her sentencing

Reactions: 8
Her signal is awful today she has the fancy schmancy all singing all dancing satellite Internet and she still has crap signal

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If jess was supposed to move today, even if that changed cos she caught covid, surely she'd be off work? Probably glad to be away from holly for a few hours.

Reactions: 7
So Jess is fit and healthy enough for work but not to move?
Holly, Holly, Holly princess flu made a video saying she identifies as female so you should refer to them as such not be a transphobitransphobic and saying she is lying and we should refer to her as male!!

The Movers will still move you what happens is they will ask you to open all windows and remove yourself from the house while they are in it they will mask up and sanitise their hands frequently. Removal companies worked the whole way through the pandemic

That is not the voice of a person who was coughing all night and funny how shes not coughing at all now. Apart from the odd one when she remembers shes supposed to have a cough!! There is not a bother on her. The movers wouldn't come in because they've got kids. At least someone cares about spreading it!

Also I wonder is this 'deal' she keeps banging on about a result of her ratting on someone? Are you a rat and a liar holly??

So Jess is fit and healthy enough for work but not to move?
Holly, Holly, Holly princess flu made a video saying she identifies as female so you should refer to them as such not be a transphobitransphobic and saying she is lying and we should refer to her as male!!

The Movers will still move you what happens is they will ask you to open all windows and remove yourself from the house while they are in it they will mask up and sanitise their hands frequently. Removal companies worked the whole way through the pandemic

well. Maybe il start calling Holly he. Im sure I’d get jumped on for that! But it’s different because it’s Holly.

sorry. But I don’t believe it. I’ve a friend who self harmed their genitals because they didn’t wantto have to look at them.
yet facial surgery and make up is more important?

your a sham “Holly”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
well. Maybe il start calling Holly he. Im sure I’d get jumped on for that! But it’s different because it’s Holly.

sorry. But I don’t believe it. I’ve a friend who self harmed their genitals because they didn’t wantto have to look at them.
yet facial surgery and make up is more important?

your a sham “Holly”
I'm so sorry about your friend. I hope they are in a better head space now.

Reactions: 1
Pf is a liar except from what they said about court oh and what they said about me kicking me door in well that's twice they haven't lied and there's probably more but Holly you lie about loads of things and say 1 truth. It's like playing 1 truth 20 lies in your lives daily

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.