Holly Stanley #10 No shame, no fame just looks like she’s on the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry about your friend. I hope they are in a better head space now.

unfortunately they are no longer with us was a few years back. But. People like Holly make a mockery of being trans. I don’t believe it for one minute.
I’m tired today so I’m irritated lol

was watching the live but I can’t cope with “her” looks so poorly not

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Well Holly your tik tok vid "proving " you have money in your tiktok account says that you have got more than you said you had you reckon 100k diamonds transfer to approx £250 the week you made the rising stars you got approx 200k diamonds which equates to £500 approx but your TT account says $1298
Approx just over £1000

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What annoys me is, we all knew she'd be on live today. This whole Covid business was a ruse concocted days if not weeks ago.

Reactions: 6
Holly just said very clearly that Pf ain't no Mrs because they still have their meat and 2 veg and hasnt got a lady garden ermmm Holly so do you so you hun so do you !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
unfortunately they are no longer with us was a few years back. But. People like Holly make a mockery of being trans. I don’t believe it for one minute.
I’m tired today so I’m irritated lol

was watching the live but I can’t cope with “her” looks so poorly not
That is so sad I'm so sorry 😢.
Holly does make a mockery of it and it's disgusting for the people genuinely suffering with being in the wrong body, how her little sheep still believe every word that comes out of her mouth is beyond me, Holly is as transparent as they come. There's nothing real about "her".

Reactions: 3
That is so sad I'm so sorry 😢.
Holly does make a mockery of it and it's disgusting for the people genuinely suffering with being in the wrong body, how her little sheep still believe every word that comes out of her mouth is beyond me, Holly is as transparent as they come. There's nothing real about "her".

You know what I feel like I may just comment today as I have had enough of
Life 😂

though il get blocked quick by her minions no doubt.

even though it’s bollox il still be respectful and cal Holly a her.

Holly just said very clearly that Pf ain't no Mrs because they still have their meat and 2 veg and hasnt got a lady garden ermmm Holly so do you so you hun so do you !!
exactly!! That more than likely still uses. Because not on hormones let’s face it.
Else come on Holly prove that your on them show us like you did the covid test? But you won’t because “ you’ve got nothing to prove “

Also we are all liars and keyboard warriors lol.

how are we lying when we just recap what Holly has said and tripped up on and caught her out?

Nothing we have made up 😂😂

Last edited:
The fake coughing fits..... 😅
Got off the live with reggies mum cos she was coughing and then immediately stopped coughing. I think she was just bored of talking about fundraising for sick children and not for Holly's latest scheme!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Flicking between hollys and flus lives and I actually can’t believe TikTok is free 😂😂

I don’t believe a thing that comes out of either of their mouths!

Reactions: 7
She’s going to prison for dealing - are the people in H’s live not parents/grandparents etc I’d be mortified to be supporting a dealer 😱😱

Omg i have just caught up. So, what happened to the movers yesterday? not one part of the house is packed? Jess had planned to move today, but couldnt pack yesterday as she was sooo poorly. Yet today shes back to work, and not packing or moving? So is the move cancelled completely? Holly your nothing but a liar give it up! How are people still supporting this????
and shes changed the reason she wasnt at court. At first the lawyer refused to represent, and then she couldnt even get entry to the court because of covid, yet she tested in the court????
Nah not stupid.

sorry but if poorly with covid like that bad.
with no job, no children to look after you’d be in bed or resting if you have that luxury.
Not on tiktok live mouthing offf lol

Unpacking her bag and quoting what a tattler had said about her clothes.

Tell us you actually do read here without telling us you actually do read here Holly!

Reactions: 4
Plot twist were actually all your MODs and minions on here. Hence us coming back 😂😂😂

Imagine darling

• Haha
Shes doing a lot of moving around there for someone full of acges and pains!! Also holly we can be obsessed with you and hate you and expose your lies all at the same time!! I was bored without you! Lol. Still think you're a piece of tit though!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
hahah IMAGINE 🤯 shes a fool

it’s because.
we are all unhappy sad pathetic Individuals jealous and bored with no lives did you know?

Shes doing a lot of moving around there for someone full of acges and pains!! Also holly we can be obsessed with you and hate you and expose your lies all at the same time!! I was bored without you! Lol. Still think you're a piece of tit though!!!
This tickled me lol.

hello to Hollys minions.
and hello Sarah346sja now I know you read all this I have plenty to do with my time thank you 😊😊

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.