Holly Stanley #10 No shame, no fame just looks like she’s on the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also.

im loving that we’re getting under your skin. Proving all these little things that are irrelevant?
Where’s your hormones then lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also.

im loving that we’re getting under your skin. Proving all these little things that are irrelevant?
Where’s your hormones then lol
Absolutely! Especially when she always claims she doesn't need to prove anything but she is proving it all just for us. Aww Hol your making us feel special 🥰 thanks babez x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She isnt moving because the packers have young children and wont come in the house. If you were that desperate to move youd pack your own sh*t and move nah? I duno maybe its just me.

Shes wondering why the traffic is so high? Because 1.4K people were watching you pack for jail now suddenly here you are, not in jail. Shes been asked so many times 'arent you moving?' Will people start clicking on to her crap soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holly doesn't have to prove anything guys ok??? Except that she has covid and that she has a bag with women's clothes in it. Hormones?? Doesn't need to prove anything. Because she doesn't have any so she'll just ignore those questions.

Reactions: 2
Would Jess not have had today booked off work if she was planning to move? But shes magically appeared back with covid? My heads sore 🤣😪

Lol. Have a little catch up did you Sarah 😂.

Eh why not 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s good to have a hobby in my spare time 🥳. Just like all you lot your hobby watching to drool over Holly and throw money at her when you all apparently have busy lives too.
She’s not your friend you know. All cash cows lol.

For all we know you could be on here too Sarah 🤷🏼‍♀️

And I have a job thank you 😂 you are a minion

Screenshot_20220707-102903_TikTok.jpg

And there you go sarah , mod status 😅😅 Bet your fulfilled now

These people man 🤣

I do not believe for a MINUTE that they havent read this thread and agreed with at least half of it 🤣 or at least opened their eyes a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“They never say anything about the good I do” well babes you never thanked us for mass reporting that account when you were doxxed and how we all agreed it was disgusting behaviour which you didn’t deserve!

Reactions: 14
She's just turned comments off and ordering people to tap likes and send gifts if they can!

Also gonna be on live until 4pm today 😴😴😴

• Angry
Very bizarre the live freezes everytime H gets her covid results.

One of her mods questioning her about a WA group, H said no I'm not a member of any groups I speak to everyone individually, then turns around oh I'm a member of A group I was added to.

H did have a wa group with her mods whether she does now who knows 😳

All the lies man

Reactions: 3
Poor Rob this morning. He is crying out for help. It's terrible to see

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Moaning in the bath that she cant taste her joint.. just as well youre not smoking for the taste, its medicinal purposes only so it doesnt really matter does it. She doesnt learn does she?
She goes on about tattlers being so invested in her life, what about the mods? & all the others in the comments? They cannot get any further up her arse if they tried

Screenshot_20220707-114802_TikTok.jpg

Also, I really do think alot more people are catching on to Holly than we think. Just came across this comment on a totally unrelated post 😅 she is the talk of the place and she wonders why!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else giggling at the image of holly sitting in the bath with her legs sticking straight out the end cos she's too long for her bath??? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.