Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
I hope somebody who knows Helen or Helen herself reads this bloody thread to give her a boost.
(I also hope the grotbag that shagged her husband and her mates also read this thread! Hiya love 👋🏼)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

allyballet

She may be desperate to become a mum but I think you're letting her off the hook. Plastering their cringey photos and comments all over social media while Helen was left at home devastated with young kids, including a newborn was the height of insensitivity. No decent person does that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

sephylily

VIP Member

All well deserved, just hope she continues with On The Farm. She should have won and Gorka thought so too judging by his reaction to the result. She had the class to talk up Gorka and his three strictly finals. There were no dodgy press headlines about them. She is close to Gemma Atkinson and I love how her and Gorka were more about high fives then being overall touchy like most couples usually are. She's had a great series.
Some of the couples on strictly are so overly touchy. It really puts me off I don’t know why they feel the need to paw at each other to prove how much they like each other. I thought Helen and gorka did a great job of not being overly touchy but you could still see how close they’d become.

• Heart
Zippys mum is way prettier but that wouldn’t be hard what with her daughter being unfortunate looking. I bet all her posh mates are reading here and are talking amongst themselves. She’ll probably go crying to Daddy when and if she sees these threads (I’m secretly hoping the horrible cow has already discovered them)

Last edited:
  • Haha

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Helen's jive was bloody fantastic - the dance of the series so far for me. It's so great to see how confident she is now compared to the first week ❤

• Heart

allyballet

The other thing is that there’s been no shred of embarrassment or remorse from either of them. If anything it’s quite the opposite from zippy or her mother commenting in the DM comments trying to insinuate that H was at fault. Yes a lot goes on behind closed doors but would have taken very little for R to have publicly congratulated Helen on her SCD achievement whilst thanking his ex in-laws for raising his kids over that period, during which I’m pretty sure he fecked off to the new daddy’s holiday home. I know first hand the pain their behaviour causes, and the disgusting way they have played the victim through this was what led me to become a huge admirer of everything Helen has done.
Whatever is the complete opposite of 'read the room' has summed up how this scandalous pair have behaved. People would have been sad that Helen's marriage fell apart but Zippy and RM drew attention to their relationship by flaunting it and appearing to rub Helen's nose in it. If they had been a bit smarter and more discreet, it wouldn't have blown up in the way that it has. Yes, I've also seen the planted comments in replies to newspaper stories setting out to trash and undermine Helen. Then we discover from his former team mates at Warrington that RM has a track record of sh*gging other peoples wives and girlfriends and had to leave the club in a hurry. His former team mates expressed no surprise about this latest escapade in his personal life. This pair have been hurtful, insensitive and utterly selfish and have altered three children's lives forever. They disgust me.

• Heart

Luxyloo

If they do read here I would just like to say:

- brother is a complete short arse
- mum is much better looking than Zippy
- they look like typical Harrogate bores (not applied to everyone from Harrogate) (obsessed with going to Wimbledon/golf etc)
- there's no way there isn't a tax fiddle going on somewhere. Equity release is hardly the high end of the financial world.

Myler is welcome to them - with the end of his career coming up he will have to be completely in their pocket and put up with the constant nauseating back slapping.

They have shown they are not nice people and have no respect for Helen or her kids so the above is fair game.

Gutted for both Helen and Gorka. Most deserving winners imo. Other forums are saying how unprofessional Gorka is and how he should be benched next year because of that. What nonsense. He is competitive and in that moment he was gutted. It wasn’t disrespect, it was disappointment

But for Helen I hope this whole experience is the start of a new chapter for her and good luck to her with whatever she does.

• Heart

Octopies

Chatty Member
Helen is following quite a few accounts on Instagram related to narcissistic exes.

Including
NarcAbuseCoach (I help survivors of narcissist abuse to move on and recover)
UnderstandingtheNarc
Narcissist_Abuse_Lifecoach (I help you rebuild every part of your life that was stolen by a narcissist)

🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Luxyloo

I personally dnt think the pics in the mirror (still can’t believe that’s the only place story can bet cover 😂) are flattering but Steph has a good figure. She’s got a fit physique; works out, runs, walks etc. she’s not as bad as is made out other than she’s with him. He’s the one who left the lids, she’s the one who clearly fell in love with another man (after her marriage) so it’s all a bit harsh. What’s worse is it’s always the woman blamed and sometimes
It’s not always her that’s the one to blame no?

I think we can blame her for having a lack of sensitivity. It's very entitled to not accept you are in the wrong and to just go away and deal with that. All the insta pics, the tabloid paps etc just not necessary. They may think that Helen is egging it on a bit - but she out their earning for her children, whereas Richie and his family are hanging around with a family that will never put those 3 kids first above their own.

I find the myler family a bit off - all the happy family posts when they must know their grandchildren/nephews must be suffering.

I've said it before if Helen wasn't Helen and just a wife she would have been destroyed by this lot.

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Definitely very sad for all four children caught up in this mess.

I’ve no doubt he filled Zippy’s head with how awful Helen was as a person and so on. I think cheaters often convince themselves of this to absolve their guilt. Since the split she has delivered an absolute masterclass in when they go low you go high.
Strictly is usually pretty exposing if a celeb is an arsehole, but just looking at all the comments from Strictly folk on Helen's posts, and from what Gorka has said, you can see how much they all adored her.

Unless she is the world's greatest actress or a master manipulator, it's pretty obvious that Helen is genuinely nice, kind person and not the awful human being someone has perhaps made her out to be. I wonder when the penny will drop?

Kiwi_Paddy

Personally I think If you chose to chase a married man with 3 kids, and one of whom is a few months old then you are really a horrible person. No line of spin can justify this. As they say karma is a bitch and you reap what you sow. Would hate to be zippy, never being able to trust your man, she must be so paranoid over every message and call he gets.