Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap, Helen is killing it on strictly and Zippy isn’t happy how the public feel about her and Daddy is now throwing money at the press to fix it.

Reactions: 22
Wonder if it’s having an impact on his business/es. In terms of his daughter being rung through the press.

Shouldn’t the thread really be about him though as Helen is doing great and the outcry is with him?

Reactions: 9
Wonder if it’s having an impact on his business/es. In terms of his daughter being rung through the press.

Shouldn’t the thread really be about him though as Helen is doing great and the outcry is with him?
I had thought about a separate thread for just Richie and Zippy but are they even famous enough? Maybe someone could start a thread for Helen and keep this one for the other two.

Reactions: 7
If you live in the Harrogate area please feel free to print out and distribute.

slag.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I expect they were hoping Helen would play the short game and have a full on Alice Evans meltdown, meaning less public sympathy for Helen and more for them. Bet they're seething she's not ranting and raving about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think he’s a little controlling. I’m sure Steph enjoyed the chase and the excitement. I don’t think it’s her who sent that message on her preloved. I suspect it’s him. She’s obviously going to be finding the awful things said about her really distressing and addictive to actually read but I think he’s the one who messaged out or is as that won’t be the only one they’ve responded to. Bit silly of them to bite back when that could be sent to the press. The only thing I can think is they actually enjoy the attention/drama because otherwise you’d just go about your business and keep to yourselves. If they’re innocent in it all and know they were then they’ve nothing to be shouting about have they?

Reactions: 5
I know Richie is the loser here but does anyone else find Zippy's preloved site really weird. It's full of really expensive clothes never worn or worn once. Wouldn't you just donate them or be better at returning stuff. People with loads of money tend to be really stingy so the discounts are odd. Whoever deals with it seems to be very active. You would think she would have better things to do with her time. Is it some kind of knock off scam.

Reactions: 21
I know Richie is the loser here but does anyone else find Zippy's preloved site really weird. It's full of really expensive clothes never worn or worn once. Wouldn't you just donate them or be better at returning stuff. People with loads of money tend to be really stingy so the discounts are odd. Whoever deals with it seems to be very active. You would think she would have better things to do with her time. Is it some kind of knock off scam.
I think she sells on behalf of others too. So you can use her account to sell your stuff and she will deal with it all and keep 20% of the money you make. That’s why there’s a variety of clothes/shoe sizes. Agree though surely she has better things to do. I know she soMetimes gives proceeds to charity but not all the time.

Reactions: 5
I find it offensive that she has so much expensive barely worn, if ever stuff when there are people with barely two pennies to rub together.

Reactions: 7
I find it offensive that she has so much expensive barely worn, if ever stuff when there are people with barely two pennies to rub together.
She's quite happy to steal husbands, why would you think she gives a damn about tossing away expensive clothes like confetti? Speaking of which, no doubt she's planning her wedding as I type ... here's a tip love: don't wear white.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Zippy is trash but it was Richie who wrecked his own home
Zippy knew he had a new born and a wife but still dropped her knickers for him before he left I reckon. She deserves to be trashed just as much.

She hasn't worn them once, if ever.
Probably thinks they're ankle warmers.

Pre loved lol, she should use that to describe her boyfriend!! How about pre loved baby daddy 🤔 Personally I think she's a bleep and I'd be absolutely devastated if that was a child of mine!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.