Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luxyloo

Can someone remind Richie that children are for life not just for weekends. What an a-hole. Would have more respect if they just owned it and accepted they were a-holes.

Reactions: 25

Rosie878

VIP Member
The relationship between Zippy and Richie is very transactional - he wants money, security and a fancy lifestyle. She wants babies and for him to fall in line with her and her family (dad). It may not have caused conflict yet but it will. Even the novelty of being super rich wears off at some point.

Helen doesn’t need anything. She’s got the babies, great career, fab supportive family. It would be wonderful to see her get a proper head over heels love story where she finds someone she adores and vice versa. She’s perfectly placed for it when she’s ready/the times right. Kind of like John Torrode and Lisa Faulkner - they always seem totally in love.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
I've attached the interview. Helen's doing a strictly diary for the Telegraph each week and there's a subscriber offer on - 3 months for £1.
Interesting she's moved back to Cumbria. I'm glad for her and her kids. I'm pretty sure she lived quite near me in Leeds as I've seen her nearby and on one of Myler's photos I recognised the school from the kid's school bag.
Thanks for sharing! I'm sure, despite the positive spin she puts on in the interview, she still has to deal with personal sadness over the situation, she's only human like the rest of us. But she's got an amazing attitude and outlook, she will continue to be a wonderful mum and all round human being. She deserves every happiness, whether that's with a new man or on her own with her lovely kids.

I’m hoping she might just have won the show after that dance. What a moment - it felt like the big standout dance you get every series.

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Cue a shared story/photo from Zippy with “LOVE YOU” “proud of you” or just ❤
Love you babes. Love you too. You put the phone down first. No you. You said you'd put the phone down. Let's put the phone down at the same time. You didn't put the phone down.

Cunts.

• Haha

Hollie Day

VIP Member
He can delete/block on insta but it's not going to stop people saying what they think elsewhere.

20221028_135911.jpg
20221028_135836.jpg

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
Fair play to those of you who can say something nice, you are kind people. I wish her a healthy pregnancy and baby but all I see in that photo is a trashy little cunt who hurt three innocent children. She’s a disgusting piece of shit.

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
Zippy looks like her dad … and I hope she’s happy having a cheater for a baby daddy.

Helen looks amazing On strictly , she’s got some fizz back in her

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I find it obscene how someone can have so much expensive, designer barely worn stuff when there are people out there who can barely afford to heat their homes let alone clothe themselves. Who really needs that many coats, bags or pairs of trainers?! You’d never see the real aristocracy ‘old money’ types behaving like this. Its certainly true that money can’t buy you class. Pre-loved’ is such a wanky term as well. Just call it what it is, second hand (which there is nothing wrong with).
Zippy obviously likes preloved belongings 🤐

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I think he did get her pregnant before splitting with Helen. Married men generally don’t leave their marriage unless forced, they’d much rather have their cake and eat it. Maybe Helen found out Zippy was up the duff and kicked him out so he just ran to Zip with his tail between his legs

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I remember one quite early on saying poor Richie had been keeping quiet and was being mature about it all (actual words!) while Helen was giving a misleading account of the circumstances of their split. She was also 'too proud to admit their marriage was finished'. He's quite the little snake.
As far as I can tell, Helen hasn't given any account of anything. I'm sure Strictly are absolutely desperate for her to do a sob story VT, but she doesn't seem to be having any of it - good for her!

Kittens1988

I've attached the interview. Helen's doing a strictly diary for the Telegraph each week and there's a subscriber offer on - 3 months for £1.
Interesting she's moved back to Cumbria. I'm glad for her and her kids. I'm pretty sure she lived quite near me in Leeds as I've seen her nearby and on one of Myler's photos I recognised the school from the kid's school bag.
Thanks for sharing it, it’s nice for her and her kids that they’re living with her family there. I hope she is as happy as she’s saying 😊

• Heart