Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie878

VIP Member
I've attached the interview. Helen's doing a strictly diary for the Telegraph each week and there's a subscriber offer on - 3 months for £1.
Interesting she's moved back to Cumbria. I'm glad for her and her kids. I'm pretty sure she lived quite near me in Leeds as I've seen her nearby and on one of Myler's photos I recognised the school from the kid's school bag.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28

allyballet

Maybe not the with photo of her next to her ex- husband... its not a competition but hasn't Helen run a load of marathons.
I've been an admirer of Helen's since Blue Peter days and one of the things she's best known for are the physical challenges she's taken on. She's run the London marathon twice, the New York marathon and the Ultra Marathon in Namibia - check that one out. She also famously canoed down the Amazon for Comic Relief, walked a tightrope between the towers at Battersea Power Station and cycled to the South Pole. I'm quite an outdoorsy person but I've always been in awe of Helen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ohdoris

VIP Member
Been on school mums night out tonight & the topic of Helen & Stricly was brought up. One of the Mums (her husband is involved with junior Rugby League at club & county level) said Richie Myler was ‘messing about” with another players wife whilst at Warrington. We sent her home to grill her husband for a name ….

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Mcsemma

She could have easily went down the route of my husband left poor me etc but no she went out there and absolutely SMASHED IT!!!! Well Richie and zippy, that's the biggest F you, you two could ever get!!!! Helen you are FLAWLESS 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 26

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Zippy and Dimwit have been keeping their heads down of late... I think daddy's had a word.
You’d like to think so, wouldn’t you? I watched Strictly last night for the first time in years. I hope it’s given her more confidence. She was brilliant. In a few years, her children will be watching back knowing how their father was a dog, left their mum, and how their mum went out their and stuck two fingers up to the pair of them. Helen wins on resilience alone. I hope this thread stays kind. Don’t kick another woman when she’s down.

• Heart
Without turning a Tattle post into a Mumsnet post, I have to say I feel sorry for Helen’s kids and how much of a different life they are going to have compared to their half sibling

No doubt Daddy Zippy will pay for the best schools and lifestyle for his grandchild and obviously won’t (and to be fair shouldn’t) be paying for similar for his daughters baby daddy’s offspring

But as someone who has a very different upbringing to my half siblings I can say from experience that it does hurt even if I do love them to bits

• Heart

docmum

VIP Member
Back to helen, she is looking glowing and so happy on the photos of them around the tour hotels etc. Am having some January blues and a few tears over my own cheating ex last few days so watched Mein Herr from the final (on YouTube) a couple of times this morning for a kick up the arse and it worked 🙂

• Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Helen’s Dad has apparently said how good it is to see her being herself again and having fun. Richie clearly had quite an impact on her, but it’s great to see her fighting back in such a classy and positive way.

• Heart

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Helen is a credit to her herself, her children and her parents. She's handled things in such a classy dignified way.
Her gutter rat ex is somebody else's problem now.

• Heart

docmum

VIP Member
Bet zippy is feeling confused this morning. Helen spent weeks alone with Gorka and they got to know each other well, but he loves his partner who is now expecting their second child - and I’m sure helen is a number one cheerleader for this.
See zippy, some women have class and don’t go trying to steal other peoples men - instead they celebrate happy relationships for others. You should try it some time (albeit too late for the damage you have done to three kids).

• Heart

Bouncer

Errr ….. has the real villain of this affair been forgotten here? The man who cheated on his pregnant wife and walked out on her and their three very young children the youngest being a few months old. Yes his affair partner wont win any loyalty awards but the misogyny and disgusting language towards this woman is shocking. She didn’t kidnap him. HE was the one that decided to cheat, lie and leave Helen. Yet somehow this appears to be being overlooked to tear down, destroy and viciously attack his now pregnant partner for how she looks? Nasty.

Reactions: 25

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Zippy is trash but it was Richie who wrecked his own home
Zippy knew he had a new born and a wife but still dropped her knickers for him before he left I reckon. She deserves to be trashed just as much.

She hasn't worn them once, if ever.
Probably thinks they're ankle warmers.

I know Richie is the loser here but does anyone else find Zippy's preloved site really weird. It's full of really expensive clothes never worn or worn once. Wouldn't you just donate them or be better at returning stuff. People with loads of money tend to be really stingy so the discounts are odd. Whoever deals with it seems to be very active. You would think she would have better things to do with her time. Is it some kind of knock off scam.
Pre loved lol, she should use that to describe her boyfriend!! How about pre loved baby daddy 🤔 Personally I think she's a cunt and I'd be absolutely devastated if that was a child of mine!

Last edited:
  • Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
When he ends up doing the dirty on Zippy I can’t see her being as calm and collected as Helen is currently being. She’ll go full blown mental hairy canary

• Haha

Hollie Day

VIP Member
I really LOVED Helen's 'fuck you' dance on strictly😂
Even if the gruesome twosome are not watching strictly it will have filtered back to them. Bet they're fuming 😂

allyballet

Has Dimwit deactivated his Instagram?
Lovely to see Helen and Hamza will be co-presenting in the near future on Countryfile. Can't wait.
Helen is very successful at what she does but her Strictly exposure will take her to a whole new level in her career and hopefully make her financially secure for raising her kids.

• Heart

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Both as bad as each other, they humiliated Helen not to mention what it must have done for her mental health. Imagine caring for 3 children one only 4 months whilst being that broken.
I caught my arsehole cheating ex when my youngest was 18m old. I will always hate him for so much, but depriving my children of the mother I could have been had I not been utterly destroyed is what I hate him the most for.

Helen is holding it together (publicly, at least) so much better than I ever did/do. But even then, wrinkly ballsack-face has still changed her experience of motherhood and the happy mother his children deserved to have.

Cheaters are scum.

• Heart

Rosie878

VIP Member
Considering her age I think Stephanie was just absolutely desperate for a baby. I think getting pregnant was her plan all along and Richie is happy with the lifestyle/money. She'll be able to afford a full time nanny and night nurse she's hardly going to be drowning in nappies or struggling with sleep deprivation so I do t think the baby will affect their lifestyle too much to be honest.

Even if they did fall in love etc and they are together in 20 years (I highly doubt it) the way they have gone about it not even being low key when his daughter was four months old is unforgivable. I find the comments where Stephanie thinks Richie is a great dad are almost trolling Helen. He's treated his kids appallingly.

I reckon Richie and Helen were in a bad place. Didn't she have the baby then shortly after he had an injury and had to have an operation? That would have been a huge strain but all the more reason to try and fix things. If your unhappy no matter the circumstances then ok but in this case there were obvious reasons which would affect anyone's relationship.

I honestly think the pair of them must be in cloud cuckoo land to be surprised by the backlash.

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Honestly had a read through and can't remember everything I read from the pages so if I repeat something apologies. Helen is well shot of him as has been said.
From the news stories I've read it's like the new gf is making it all out to be some unfortunate timing or accidental. She didn't expect her opportunity to become a mother happen now, oh so the baby was a whoopsie from not thinking clearly about contraception? The relationship wasn't planned maybe. Like it doesn't matter how unfortunate it all is. There is something most definitely dodgy in the timings of it all they can dispute that as much as they like it won't change the truth. It was known he was married with children, he should have kept it in his pants and she should have stayed well clear. If they'd become friends and feelings grew he should have discussed with Helen went through a split and stayed out of public eye for a good while with the new gf.
Nooo they had to end up pregnant and upset and being given shit for it. Either you planned to get pregnant in a relationship that you knew fine well was gonna face criticism or it was an accident and you've just behaved like you've been together ages and it's perfectly fine to have an accidental pregnancy now. There is no way they come out looking like innocent people, no matter how many attempts are made at spinning facts.
At the end of the day though this is creating bad publicity for their work and that doesn't make the money people happy even if one of them is her daddy. The relationship may or may not last (I doubt it will) but it's been said previously about burning bridges so staying together out of stubbornness etc.
In the years to come though Helen will either meet someone new and be settled with a good life or still single and killing it. He will maybe still be with her or he may have done his best impression of a teenage boy thinking with hormones and a hard on again.
The internet is forever though and Helen is taking the high ground but when those kids get old enough the story is out there of the disrespect he showed their mother. His daughter will know how he treated a woman when she herself wasn't even a year old. If he is in her life that will be fun talking about boys disrespecting her. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Even if both of those situations had happened ( unlikely) they are not famous. He is the husband of a TV presenter and a not well known rugby player and her dad is k own in his home city. They could have gone on a media blackout, hunkered down and gone to ground. They didn't, and have brought all this on themselves.