Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
I’m not sure if this has been shared yet
This new girlfriend seems awful.....absolutely no empathy for anyone else!

Started seeing Richie the month before he and Helen announced their seperation! Surely she knew he was already married, and that his wife had just had a baby! And also had 2 other young children. I think an awful lot of mums will see her as the home wrecker she is.

Im looking forward to the karma of zippy having her own 9 month old, with sleepless nights, etc (and getting her figure back to normal, after pregnancy, giving birth, and maybe breast feeding,) and see how it feels to see Richie to be out there enjoying himself on nights out with his mates, and attractive women all throwing themselves at him. While she is left at home by herself, looking after the baby!

If Richie wanted to be a family man, he wouldnt have deserted his wife, when she and his young family, needed him.

Reactions: 23
Recap, Helen is killing it on strictly and Zippy isn’t happy how the public feel about her and Daddy is now throwing money at the press to fix it.

Reactions: 22
She did amazing and looked hot af, still baffles me he downgraded to the unfortunate looking Zippy I’d say all the lads in his club take the piss out of him behind his back.

• Heart

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
I just genuinely can’t imagine what goes through someone’s mind to think “ah yes, this man is married/in a relationship, this is the one I want, fuck his partner/wife and kids” What sort of moral compass does someone have to think like that and be ok with it? And don’t start me on him. He’s a unt with a capital C.
Or even who thinks they are a good catch? She seems like the sort of person who believes her bloke left his wife because she wasn't giving him what he wanted, and she is the one who will change him, and he will be eternally faithful and suddenly a good dad. It must be killing her to see Helen on Strictly, as she can't tell herself she's an ugly, old hag who let herself go and lost her man!

kingseven

VIP Member
Yea he’s looked like this in the last few pics I’ve see of him. I reckon he’s probably had a few people close to home tell him how appalled they are. Even people close to his and zippys family must feel for Helen and the kids.

I also agree - to me his behaviour is as if he despises Helen and wanted to hurt and humiliate her. If that’s not the case he must just be incredibly thick - way more than I initially thought.

It’s sad that this is clouding Zippy’s first pregnancy. It’s such a special time. I can’t understand why she has chosen this path - her mum and dad must be so sad as they will want to be celebrating a new (possibly first?) grandchild and they must be having to be much more low key.
Definitely very sad for all four children caught up in this mess.

I’ve no doubt he filled Zippy’s head with how awful Helen was as a person and so on. I think cheaters often convince themselves of this to absolve their guilt. Since the split she has delivered an absolute masterclass in when they go low you go high.

I bet he is secretly gutted that Helen is clearly thriving without him and not on her hands and knees begging him to come back. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was constantly Googling her name and then clearing his browser history so as not to be caught.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I’m 5 years on from my ex leaving me for a girl 10 years younger than us. We were together for 10 years. The last few months he treated me like utter shit, every time I had to work away it was eating me alive knowing but also not knowing what he was up to behind my back.
Ive been with my current partner for 4 years and he’s never given me cause to think he’d cheat but I’m still so paranoid when I go away for work,my confidence hasn’t returned at all and I’m definitely not the person I was all those years ago.
People really need to consider the damage they’re doing when they decide to stick their dick in someone else on the sly

• Heart

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Thanks for sharing! I'm sure, despite the positive spin she puts on in the interview, she still has to deal with personal sadness over the situation, she's only human like the rest of us. But she's got an amazing attitude and outlook, she will continue to be a wonderful mum and all round human being. She deserves every happiness, whether that's with a new man or on her own with her lovely kids.
oh she will be, totally, how she’s holding it together I’ll never know. My ex partner cheated on me and left me for someone else after 10 years together, and I was a mess for a very long time, I couldn’t hide it, and that was without any kids in tow. I’d go to work and have my robot smile face on, but be an utter wreck as soon as I got home, maybe she’s the same. I really admire her for everything she’s doing just now though

• Heart

Rosie878

VIP Member
Without turning a Tattle post into a Mumsnet post, I have to say I feel sorry for Helen’s kids and how much of a different life they are going to have compared to their half sibling

No doubt Daddy Zippy will pay for the best schools and lifestyle for his grandchild and obviously won’t (and to be fair shouldn’t) be paying for similar for his daughters baby daddy’s offspring

But as someone who has a very different upbringing to my half siblings I can say from experience that it does hurt even if I do love them to bits
I can only imagine how difficult that is for a child to understand and come to terms with.

Zippy has presumably had a no expense spared childhood though and look how she's turned out 😬

It looks like Helen is a fab mum and she can certainly give them a decent lifestyle.

• Heart

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Helen is a better woman them I am because I wouldn’t want zippy around my kids not for a long time anyway.
Agree, with the marriage breakdown I wouldn’t want my kids being introduced to a new partner for a very long time. Unfortunately though, Helen has no say over who the children meet when with their father.

Mcsemma

I LOVE that there's no bitchiness this year and all the contestants have each others backs but particularly when it comes to praising Helen ❤❤

• Heart

allyballet

There's such a big contrast between Helen and Zippy. Helen is courageous and adventurous and has gone out in the world and achieved so many goals. Her feats for Comic Relief were dangerous and for the benefit of others. Zippy has had it all handed to her on a plate; her only achievements seem to be a high end thrift shop and getting her hands on a dodgy geezer of questionable character.

• Heart

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I wonder whether the scenario might have been he was having an affair, found out she was pregnant, and then had to come clean to Helen and that was that

There is quite an in depth interview with Helen in the Telegraph today - she doesn't mention them, just alludes to the situation and says she doesn't want sympathy because there are people in much worse situations than her who don't get the opportunities she gets. Also said she's very happy now she's moved back to her parents in Cumbria

(It's behind a paywall but I managed to read it before I used my free article allocation. Should have taken screenshots 😖)

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Is he having a laugh using the word 'malicious'.
That means when you try and harm a person or their reputation, or cause them embarrassment and upset.
He damaged and harmed his own reputation. He brought on all the upset and embarrassment to himself and his wife by shagging the bosses daughter and getting her pregnant behind his wife's back.
Then he abandoned his wife AND his children and he's got the cheek to call others malicious.
He's doing a Rebecca Vardy and Meghan Markle. Causes all the trouble then plays the victim. What a wally.

• Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
It's been really noticeable how many of the other pros are posting really positive stories about Helen which we've not really seen for anyone else. I think behind the scenes they've seen her go through hell but she doesn't publicly make a fuss because she's the type to just get on with it and not give him the satisfaction. I'm glad she's got such a strong family as suspect once strictly stops and particularly this Christmas it'll be a tough one for her
I agree. Following my last breakup I kept myself ridiculously busy for three months but naturally that came to an end and I felt lost and had to deal with the pain. It’s going to be hard for her but there is light at the end of the tunnel and he’s lost a lot more than she has 🤞🏻

• Heart

Luxyloo

The good thing is with Helen on Strictly, her little girl will look back and see all the lovely photos e.g. hugging Fleur etc and it becomes a lovely time. Helen is amazing.

• Heart

Lico

Chatty Member
Hats off to all the grandparents out there who are such a great help to us single parents and parents, who without their help and babysitting, couldn't afford to work!!

• Heart

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
The DM comments section is usually a raging bin fire, but I have to applaud the person who suggested that if he wants to remove followers one by one, surely deleting his account would be quicker 😂

No one should be receiving abuse, but he's in no position to use such a sanctimonious tone