Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollie Day

VIP Member
I expect they were hoping Helen would play the short game and have a full on Alice Evans meltdown, meaning less public sympathy for Helen and more for them. Bet they're seething she's not ranting and raving about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Borntorun

VIP Member
Yeah I’d like to see a thread title about her achievements too.

Perhaps Helen #3: Wiped the floor on the strictly tour, her life seems much better than before

• Heart
Reactions: 40

docmum

VIP Member
Dear Zippy/Cheating Scumbag/Thirkill family members (we know you read here, sadly money can’t disguise your ignorance/stupidity)

When a woman is betrayed in the most appalling circumstances by the person she should have been able to trust more than anyone, no one would ever judge or criticise if said woman hid away from the world and mourned the loss of the future she thought she had.

however, some women will realise after the initial trauma that the cheating scumbag was weighing her down and darkening her life with his constant narcissism and childish demands. She will realise she is free to become the real person she is inside, that she can nurture her own needs, the allowance to parent freely - and most likely she will pity his knocked up tart.

if you wish to see which category Helen falls in to (ie the woman who was appallingly done to by the partner who should have had her back) may I refer you to around half way through this evenings episode of SCD where a glowing, smiling, energetic, happy, inspiring and beautiful woman showed the world who she is - and in doing so, who you both are too.

Helen - you are a fecking QUEEN ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39

kingseven

VIP Member
Helen has sent a brilliant message to her three children that tough times don’t last but tough people do.

They will be so proud of how she handled the split once they are old enough to understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

allyballet

I've watched Helen and Gorka's dance several times - omg loved it! It was thoroughly entertaining and empowering for Helen. She's had a hell of a year but is probably well on the way to being over him. It's hard to see what she ever saw in Richie and the relationship probably faltered because she outclassed him in so many areas. I'm sure he's convinced his new flame and their circle that Helen was difficult/unreasonable as this has cropped up in comment sections of newspaper stories. He may have convinced himself he's the victim but not everyone will swallow this and it remains to be seen how his new relationship will play out. It was a brilliant dance and 'fuck you' definitely hung in the air. I've always admired Helen since BP days but now I admire her even more. Congrats to Gorka whose talent, generous spirit and humanity have triumphed over the nastiness of this excuse for a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

ohdoris

VIP Member
Richie played for Ireland today (through his Mothers ancestry I believe) and although the crowd was small he got hammered. Booed everytime he had the ball & given a good round of applause & a cheer when he dropped the ball. I’d like to think he is at least a little embarrassed by how he has conducted himself, but I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

HeyBabes

VIP Member
My ex upped and left me for some young skank. Once he found out I was with someone new and in a happy relationship the constant messages started. Once they find out you're much happier without them its almost as if they can't handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

thegrumpos

This just all reeks of a man who couldn’t deal with being the less successful, intelligent and “stronger” partner. Rather than upping his game, growing up and developing a bit more self esteem (by being a better partner / dad) he took the easy route and moved on with a less challenging (to his ego) partner.

What an absolute idiot Zippy must be, to believe that this man is a catch? He has shown himself to be an utter scumbag.
She thinks she’s won - but she’s got the biggest booby prize going. A sad, pathetic little manchild.

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
I hope we all know that a woman is more than her size. Just because Helen is in great shape doesn't mean she's more of a catch compared to a bigger woman. Not sticking up for that skank of a husband or his equally skanky side piece btw. Helen has always been active and fit and looking good isn't two fingers to Ritchie or showing him what he's missing or any of that shite.

• Heart

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
The affair obviously started waaaay before and wouldn’t surprise me if it started while that lady was pregnant. It takes a certain kind of woman to shag a man with a pregnant partner. You reap what you sew, and I’m a firm believer in Karma.
Helen is turning into quite the national treasure. Imagine being that woman who shagged somebody’s husband whilst she was pregnant… and everybody knowing who you are. As for that crinkly looking raisin. He’s automatically a prick. Gross! 🤣

Ps protect Helen at all costs 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
It's been really noticeable how many of the other pros are posting really positive stories about Helen which we've not really seen for anyone else. I think behind the scenes they've seen her go through hell but she doesn't publicly make a fuss because she's the type to just get on with it and not give him the satisfaction. I'm glad she's got such a strong family as suspect once strictly stops and particularly this Christmas it'll be a tough one for her

• Heart
Reactions: 35

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
He just wanted a quick shag, slap and tickle and an escape from her in doors. He’s ended up knocking her up and now his ex wife has turned into a national treasure 🤣🤣🤣
Silly crinkly raisin - what have you done?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
To go on the show, knowing her ex husband did the dirty so very recently, having it played out in the press, etc etc is inspiring. She probably wants to curl up and die most days, but she hasn’t quit and keeps on going. I really hope she knows how much of a trooper she really is. Awesome.

• Heart

docmum

VIP Member
Love her ❤ Am a similar age to helen with an equally as ‘nice’ ex.. who has made the last year as well as this time of year particularly difficult for me. She has come across with such grace and I couldn’t admire her any more for every single moment of the last 3 months. Good luck to the cheating pair; I can’t help but feel that from this moment on they are irrelevant to her future.

Cheers to all that have felt similar pain, have supported helen and watched her guide herself and the kids through it without fault 🥂

• Heart

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
I keep thinking like if Steph and Richie just did an interview, let the interviewer ask brutal questions and just answer them then it’ll die down. The problem is they’re ignoring it but it’s not going away is it and mainly because Helen’s career is going strength to strength. If Steph wants people to stop saying horrible things then she needs to hire some decent PR and start to show people she’s not the bad person they think she is. Just friday night musings.. on the other hand it’s like urgh just delete your media’s and go live your lives then. Go to work and do your thing. Richie’s problem is it’ll follow him in whatever he does because he’s a rugby player and every article about him will mention his ex wife and the kids blah blah so he’s never going to get away from it but if Steph wants the shit attitudes to her to stop she’s going to have to do something. But as I’ve said yeah she doesn’t do guilt or she wouldn’t have started with him etc. it’s all a vicious circle. The press will hound them for that bump pic as well so until they stop being so secretive about it all (unless they like that) then they won’t be left alone.
I think the opposite. They haven't been private and they have been far from ignoring it! Her father has been paying for puff pieces in the papers with her crying about how she's not a bad person and how her pregnancy is being ruined, they have posted loved up pictures of themselves on Instagram about their new 'family'. They didn't need to do any of that, and she doesn't need a public profile. Shes just some rich blokes spoilt kid. The press are only interested in them because of Helen. She hasn't earned anything in her life and is only known because she shagged a famous persons husband. Both of them could slink away and live their lives in private. They don't need PR or anything like that. They shouldn't need people to like them. They don't rely on people liking them to make money. They made the decision to shit on another person, who happens to be well known and well liked, so they need to just STFU and go away.

• Heart

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I just genuinely can’t imagine what goes through someone’s mind to think “ah yes, this man is married/in a relationship, this is the one I want, fuck his partner/wife and kids” What sort of moral compass does someone have to think like that and be ok with it? And don’t start me on him. He’s a unt with a capital C.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Aab41

VIP Member
I think Gorka was the perfect partner for her, in a strong relationship with another northerner, strong supportive, but not likely to cross the line. Others might have tried to take it further and she'd end up hurt again. Though I do hope she shagged one of the other hot dancers at least once to get dickhead out of her system

• Haha
Reactions: 33