Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Can I request some more aimed at Richie? He deserves to be the butt of the joke too.
You're right. I do feel bad picking on Stephanie, especially as I am a man and she's with child. I don't want to be seen as a misogynistic prick. I'm really not, I just enjoy taking the piss out of people. Here you go ...

Richie-Myler-Leeds.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I’ve never seen anyone age as quickly and badly as him, I’d say he knows he’s fucked up but is pretending all is rosey with wide gob. He’s also hated now because of his actions I wouldn’t say he likes that hence getting rid of Instagram. I can't wait for him to get his karma.
My ex cheated on me and let me for someone else. He text me on xmas eve telling me how miserable he is at his job and alluding to him and his skank having split. It may take a few years, but karma will catch up eventually, and it’s definitely coming for ol’ Ritchie

Reactions: 32
Honestly had a read through and can't remember everything I read from the pages so if I repeat something apologies. Helen is well shot of him as has been said.
From the news stories I've read it's like the new gf is making it all out to be some unfortunate timing or accidental. She didn't expect her opportunity to become a mother happen now, oh so the baby was a whoopsie from not thinking clearly about contraception? The relationship wasn't planned maybe. Like it doesn't matter how unfortunate it all is. There is something most definitely dodgy in the timings of it all they can dispute that as much as they like it won't change the truth. It was known he was married with children, he should have kept it in his pants and she should have stayed well clear. If they'd become friends and feelings grew he should have discussed with Helen went through a split and stayed out of public eye for a good while with the new gf.
Nooo they had to end up pregnant and upset and being given shit for it. Either you planned to get pregnant in a relationship that you knew fine well was gonna face criticism or it was an accident and you've just behaved like you've been together ages and it's perfectly fine to have an accidental pregnancy now. There is no way they come out looking like innocent people, no matter how many attempts are made at spinning facts.
At the end of the day though this is creating bad publicity for their work and that doesn't make the money people happy even if one of them is her daddy. The relationship may or may not last (I doubt it will) but it's been said previously about burning bridges so staying together out of stubbornness etc.
In the years to come though Helen will either meet someone new and be settled with a good life or still single and killing it. He will maybe still be with her or he may have done his best impression of a teenage boy thinking with hormones and a hard on again.
The internet is forever though and Helen is taking the high ground but when those kids get old enough the story is out there of the disrespect he showed their mother. His daughter will know how he treated a woman when she herself wasn't even a year old. If he is in her life that will be fun talking about boys disrespecting her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I personally dnt think the pics in the mirror (still can’t believe that’s the only place story can bet cover 😂) are flattering but Steph has a good figure. She’s got a fit physique; works out, runs, walks etc. she’s not as bad as is made out other than she’s with him. He’s the one who left the lids, she’s the one who clearly fell in love with another man (after her marriage) so it’s all a bit harsh. What’s worse is it’s always the woman blamed and sometimes
It’s not always her that’s the one to blame no?
They’re both equally as bad. He was married and she knew he was married

Reactions: 30

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Who knows the reasons why he had an affair (probably the usual - fragile ego, not getting enough attention etc etc), but I can't imagine he ever envisioned it kickstarting a chain of events that would end up with Helen becoming a bit of a national treasure. Funny how things turn out isn't it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

ohdoris

VIP Member
I didn’t realise how many challenges Helen had done for Blue Peter, she’s bloody amazing !! She danced much more confidently tonight & she looked so happy. Go on Girl !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Ya-Mar

I’m loving all the posts about how rough Ritchie looks 🤣 my friend saw my ex a couple of days ago called me up to say how horrific he looked.

Bags dropping down into his chin and an alcoholics eyes and nose. Yes that’s what happens when your a lying cheating narcissistic twat! I’m praying Helen wins strictly, meets a hot bloke and Ritchie cheats on Zippy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Nice to see a dad of three very young kids who are still recovering from a family break up can look so casual, relaxed, enjoying a glass of wine. It's almost like he couldn't give a rats arse.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
People are annoyed with her because she seems to lack any sense of remorse about what’s happened and has plastered lovey dovey photos all over her social media right from the beginning. Had they laid low for a bit I don’t think she’d be coping as much flack as she is now.

allyballet

'The best revenge is a life well lived' and Helen is the living proof!
Looking forward to the reprise of Mein Herr at the weekend. Mein Herr meaning “my man” is a song about an over controlling man who tried to change his woman to tame her and her reaction being that he cannot change her seeing as “a tiger is a tiger not a lamb”.
Suck it up, Dimwit.

• Heart

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

All well deserved, just hope she continues with On The Farm. She should have won and Gorka thought so too judging by his reaction to the result. She had the class to talk up Gorka and his three strictly finals. There were no dodgy press headlines about them. She is close to Gemma Atkinson and I love how her and Gorka were more about high fives then being overall touchy like most couples usually are. She's had a great series.

docmum

VIP Member
Bet the husband thief is raging after watching that performance - Helen was fantastic. Look at what you lost Richie, I actually feel a bit sorry for you after that. The more they try to put her down, the stronger she rises.

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
It’s Elsie’s 1st birthday today - he should be utterly ashamed that his girlfriend is almost ready to give birth to his next child. But he won’t be.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I can't actually imagine how it must feel for a mother to have to hand over her kids at the weekends (or whenever) to a cheating partner and his new flame. Pretty galling I would imagine. Obviously it's the children one must ultimately consider ... but even so, pretty fucking gutting. I'd find it hard to bite my tongue ... especially if the kids came back and were full of how much of a good time they had and then you had to remind them to do their homework or whatever. Talk about a no-win situation.

• Heart