Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
He’s thick as pig shit with zero personality so can’t see him going into commentary / punditry or after dinner speaking etc which is what a lot of ex players do.
Definitely not! he can not string a sentence together without tripping over his words.
He interviews badly.
I get a vibe they pick him to speak on camera because his the husband on a TV presenter and his ego makes him think he can if she can.
Wrong 🤣 . Gobbledegook!
Old man keeping his little legs warm in leggings while training, his acting like backroom staff, so that's what I'm thinking his plan is. Xx
Did any body see him throw himself last night too 🤣 dance moves xxx
---

Last edited:

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Or maybe she’ll stick him up on her pre loved page I mean he is secondhand goods after all what with having a wife when she met him.

Average run of the mill rugby player only getting rid because he couldn’t keep it in his trousers and kept sliding into women’s dms on Instagram, his dickie is in great working order but a bit on the dim side, open to all offers.
thirdhand?

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
First photo; “He’s mine all mine don’t touch stand back ladies”

second photo; “Be a good boy their now and go back to the car, if your a really good boy when can take a trip on Daddies private jet , but you have to promise to be on your best behaviour.

Wtf are those yokes on her bottom half between that and the jacket she looks as is if she’s about to jump out of a plane.
Is he still wearing his wedding ring? 👀