Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swotsocs

I’m so pleased Helen made it through to another week.
It must really frustrate zippy and iggle piggle to see her doing so well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
It’s like Richie and Steph thought the situation was a storm that could somehow be weathered and with time it would all be water under the bridge. And now it is slowly dawning on them that that’s not going to be the case. And even if they stay together, even if it’s 15 years down the line, he’s still going to be prick who left his wife with a newborn and two little kids in the most callous way and knocked someone else up straight away. Life comes at you pretty fast I guess.

Reactions: 22

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Just caught up with this weeks strictly, wow she was brilliant! Such a fuck you dance. I don’t think it matters if she wins(although I think she will), the whole experience has clearly been positive for her both because it has given her something intense to focus on and to build her confidence back up. It was nice to see all the other dancers cheering her ion too.

Even if her ex and zippy didn’t watch it, they will know about it, it’s been all over the press and social media. I bet their family and friends are watching too, just to be nosey buggers.

Reactions: 21

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Normally I’d say the usual “it’s not ok for people to be abusive, two wrongs don’t make a right” blah blah. But in his case, fuck it, I’ve got zero sympathy.

Luxyloo

I know Richie is the loser here but does anyone else find Zippy's preloved site really weird. It's full of really expensive clothes never worn or worn once. Wouldn't you just donate them or be better at returning stuff. People with loads of money tend to be really stingy so the discounts are odd. Whoever deals with it seems to be very active. You would think she would have better things to do with her time. Is it some kind of knock off scam.

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Helen's reaction when billy big balls eventually admits he's made a huge mistake and asks her to take him back...
20230107_124439.jpg

• Haha
There's such a big contrast between Helen and Zippy. Helen is courageous and adventurous and has gone out in the world and achieved so many goals. Her feats for Comic Relief were dangerous and for the benefit of others. Zippy has had it all handed to her on a plate; her only achievements seem to be a high end thrift shop and getting her hands on a dodgy geezer of questionable character.
Kinda makes you wonder what Helen saw in him to begin with 😏 She’s one of those women that just cracks on with whatever’s thrown at her, very admirable. Bet she’s a very good friend to have too. #BemoreHelen

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I've been an admirer of Helen's since Blue Peter days and one of the things she's best known for are the physical challenges she's taken on. She's run the London marathon twice, the New York marathon and the Ultra Marathon in Namibia - check that one out. She also famously canoed down the Amazon for Comic Relief, walked a tightrope between the towers at Battersea Power Station and cycled to the South Pole. I'm quite an outdoorsy person but I've always been in awe of Helen.
The woman is a queen, pure and simple. Inspiring, strong and genuinely lovely too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It was there on the weekend as he posted a pic of him with zippy and his kids and family at some winter lights. Conveniently coinciding with the Strictly final, I think he was making the point that he had the kids that day! But yes its gone now
How good of him to have his own kids for once. I bet they were mostly palmed off on his mother though.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Cheaters always get their karma eventually I’ve seen it down through the years with family and friends who’ve been cheated on. Sounds like you’re well rid of that ex of yours delighted he’s some what miserable.
I did feel sorry for him when he told me, because we had a good 9 and a half years together, then I remember what he did in those last few months and just think “actually fuck you”

• Heart
  • Haha

Ya-Mar

I caught my arsehole cheating ex when my youngest was 18m old. I will always hate him for so much, but depriving my children of the mother I could have been had I not been utterly destroyed is what I hate him the most for.

Helen is holding it together (publicly, at least) so much better than I ever did/do. But even then, wrinkly ballsack-face has still changed her experience of motherhood and the happy mother his children deserved to have.

Cheaters are scum.
My youngest was 2, cheating with my so called friend who lived next door. I totally lost my marbles for a long time and definitely didn’t keep my dignity like Helen did.

I will never forgive either of them, sly sly barstewards.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ya-Mar

Why is it always the cheating ratbags who age horrendously? Must be the guilt
💯 the guilt, my ex never looks me in the eye eaten up with guilt and drinking heavily to forget that he’s now shacked up with a plain Jane and her 2 kids he can’t stand.

allyballet

🎼 Sisters are doing it for themselves 💃🕺
Helen and Kai were voted top couple by the judges and audience at the first stage of the Strictly tour last night in Birmingham. Helen looking happy, stylish, confident and at the top of her game. She won't look back now. The gruesome twosome aren't even worth a mention.

• Heart

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Gutted for both Helen and Gorka. Most deserving winners imo. Other forums are saying how unprofessional Gorka is and how he should be benched next year because of that. What nonsense. He is competitive and in that moment he was gutted. It wasn’t disrespect, it was disappointment

But for Helen I hope this whole experience is the start of a new chapter for her and good luck to her with whatever she does.
Absolutely. I think Gorka was just really disappointed in the moment, hardly unprofessional to look a bit sad

But it has clearly been such a wonderful, positive experience for Helen and that is a win in itself really. It's easy to dismiss 'sob stories' but I just just can't imagine how bloody hard it must be to pick yourself up and carry on and just find a way through it

I keep thinking about her parents and how worried they must have been for her. To see your kids going through something awful - you just feel so helpless and I completely get their reactions and Helen wanting to do it for them

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Say what you want about the various actual or perceived failings of the Great British Public ... but we don't like a love rat. Zippy and Meathead would be well advised to keep their sorry fucking heads down. We aren't in the mood for them what with everything else that is happening.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
To go on the show, knowing her ex husband did the dirty so very recently, having it played out in the press, etc etc is inspiring. She probably wants to curl up and die most days, but she hasn’t quit and keeps on going. I really hope she knows how much of a trooper she really is. Awesome.
Meanwhile Zippy is feeling fat and horrible and in the back of her mind knows that she's with a braindead cheat and deadbeat dad who is only with her because of her very rich daddy. Oh well, nevermind. Fuck you Zippy.

• Heart
  • Haha