Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they do choose River. As much as its cliche but its so suited. I'm a little bit ocd like that though, if I named my girl Ocean I'd probably name the boy River too. Oh dear shoot me now 😩😂

Reactions: 2
Chets parents/sister etc have all gone to Marnie and Caseys

also why would Chet put that pic of Helen with her eyes closed on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chets parents/sister etc have all gone to Marnie and Caseys

also why would Chet put that pic of Helen with her eyes closed on 🤣🤣🤣
I just come on here to say the same lol the pic Chet picked is awful and blurry lol

• Haha
I think they’re gonna have something short ans letter C like his family. Maybe Cole or something

Or Crab

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s going to cope with 2 kids at all. I hope she gets the support she needs because she’s already losing her rag with Ocean recently and the new baby isn’t even here yet. She was getting ratty this morning about Ocean taking the dolls dummy, the way she pulled her away from the tree the other day and now the way she’s just dragged her across the floor 😩

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she’s going to cope with 2 kids at all. I hope she gets the support she needs because she’s already losing her rag with Ocean recently and the new baby isn’t even here yet. She was getting ratty this morning about Ocean taking the dolls dummy, the way she pulled her away from the tree the other day and now the way she’s just dragged her across the floor 😩
Yeah the way she grabbed her arm was rough and when they were in the Toby carvery that time

Reactions: 3
But it looks like Chet also pushes her to the ground at the end of the video 😬 They are not going to cope when baby boy is there also.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Bit rough now she just dragged ocean . Wow just wow .
I thought the same! She’s posing up all over the gram about she can’t wait for the new baby, but she can’t even enjoy oceans first Xmas without getting all ratty with her over silly things.. moaning over the snow getting on oceans clothes ... wtf all kids clothes get messy, no matter what at her age! I understand she’s probably uncomfortable with being heavily pregnant, but Jesus Christ these moments with ocean before the new baby comes are priceless, and she’s done nothing but moan at her from the little snippets we’ve seen

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who thought it wasn’t that bad? I’ve watched the video back and can’t see anything wrong? Poor Helen is 9 months pregnant about to pop at anytime and Chet is laughing and recording. Instead of getting her himself. There’s no other way Helen couldn’t of got her out really..

Reactions: 29
Am I the only one who thought it wasn’t that bad? I’ve watched the video back and can’t see anything wrong? Poor Helen is 9 months pregnant about to pop at anytime and Chet is laughing and recording. Instead of getting her himself. There’s no other way Helen couldn’t of got her out really..
This thread should see me drag my toddlers out of soft play 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I went and watched and thought ‘is that it’ 😂 Jesus I must man handle my kids if people think that is bad 😩😩

Reactions: 19
Tbh she seems like a crazy wee girl (in a good way) jumping and falling all over the couch I don’t think it was rough at all. Ocean is such a character so good luck to Helen as Chetsketshet is useless.

Reactions: 9
It wasn’t bad at all 🤣 I throw mine about! They love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed. Poor Helen she’s literally going to have three children as Chet is no help to her at all, he’s such a useless sod😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.