Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s kicking off on Marnie’s pre recorded video!
Good. There is a thread for Marnie, but we don’t need tier 3 germs spread around with her super baby friendly meal and black decorations. I skipped my kids first birthday, she doesn’t know and we are in a pandemic

Reactions: 7
Ok help me out it was pre recorded so does that mean they had the party weeks ago cause ain’t they been in lockdown for while

Ok help me out it was pre recorded so does that mean they had the party weeks ago cause ain’t they been in lockdown for while
She thinks we’re stupid, it was at the weekend as she was showing off the table decs and the balloons 😂 I hope she gets a fine like Chloe ferry did

Reactions: 12
Does she think we’re absolute divs it wasn’t prerecorded at all! And even IF it was you still were never allowed that many people in your house I’m sure??

Reactions: 5
Does she think we’re absolute divs it wasn’t prerecorded at all! And even IF it was you still were never allowed that many people in your house I’m sure??
Unless it was in February when Rox definitely wasn’t one 😂 I know some of her followers are pretty thick, but not that thick surely?

• Haha
Chet and Helen went down there and tried to keep it hush 🤣 and from a tier 3 area, whilst she’s pregnant!! Very surprised at these ‘professional’ events companies who are willing to flout the rules also and then broadcast it over social media 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sorry but it’s so irresponsible! Especially when children are involved. Chets on a night out every other bloody night, coming into contact with god knows who! It’s bad enough that Ocean has to deal with a wanker like that but now Rox! Why would you even risk it?! Nobody from a tier 3 area who’s not social distancing at all would be coming near my child!

Reactions: 19
Unless it was in February when Rox definitely wasn’t one 😂 I know some of her followers are pretty thick, but not that thick surely?
I mean it doesn’t even add up because she only received her new dining room table that she was banging on about the day before Rox’s birthday and she was showing it off and said she had waited for that table to arrive for 10 1/2 weeks. And Helen on recently changed her hair colour to blonde.

• Haha
I LOVE that marnie is being called out! Atleast Chet and Helen have tried to hide it, Marnie must think she’s something special! They’re all morons.
no mother and I mean NO DECENT MOTHER would ever wish for her newborn baby to get an illness that can kill the baby, why would you risk it

Reactions: 13
Does Helen ever get dressed up anymore? She is always looking so bad in Chet's stories with a bathrobe and greasy hair.

Reactions: 6
Does Helen ever get dressed up anymore? She is always looking so bad in Chet's stories with a bathrobe and greasy hair.
To be fair, if I dont leave the house I don’t bother getting dressed up either 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is pregnant tbf and never leaves the house 😂 think I’d be in a dressing gown as well 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Well done egghead, cokehead and scummy family (bar the beautiful babies) , potentially putting your own baby, midwifes and other professionals at risk. These people are actually disgusting.. My partner has missed scans and appointments , I've missed family funerals and I'm sure its been the same for others. We all know whats going to happen come the 11th 🙄

Reactions: 19
I wonder what Bedfordshire police force are going to say? I know many people have informed them, also Helen and sket heads local police force.

Reactions: 2
She is pregnant tbf and never leaves the house 😂 think I’d be in a dressing gown as well 🤷🏼‍♀️
Really? I am 28 weeks pregnant, never leaving the house, forced working from home since March and I always dress up. Otherwise I feel like tit the entire day.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Really? I am 28 weeks pregnant, never leaving the house, forced working from home since March and I always dress up. Otherwise I feel like tit the entire day.
Fair enough, I’m not pregnant but I spend half my life in sweat pants and pyjamas 😂 do like to get glammed up to do the big Tesco shop though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s cause your working. Your life has some routine and meaning. Helens just got to wait for Chet to come home from club, faded factory, gym to film her saying how much she loves sweets every so often

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.