Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m not a mum but I didn’t think it was that bad and ocean is hilarious 😆 poor Helen though! Chet should be helping her not recording and laughing

Reactions: 4
It’s gonna be hard work as Ocean is full on and with a new born and baby man Chet she screwed and when the sleep deprivation kicks in, at least she has her mum near by so she can get some support cos she won’t get much for man baby Chet he be to busy fuckjng around in the faded warehouse posing in the mirror

Reactions: 6
‘i can’t get it off uuuurrrrr’ moaning about fake snow when she’s already covered in chocolate let her be a child for christ sake! i personally don’t think the way she pulled her was rough but i do think the way she acts towards her is totally opposite to the ‘my baby girl’ act that she posts on her stories. chet is just a total muppet 24/7 no act or front but helen seems to put on this big song and dance about ‘i love being a mummy’ when we clearly see on chefs stories she’s struggling

Reactions: 10
Why does Helen not know the difference between the words “genuinely” and “generally” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oceans a right little tuff pup. No way is shes going to be a girly girl like Helen wants. She seems so cute, funny and mischievous 🤩

Reactions: 13
‘i can’t get it off uuuurrrrr’ moaning about fake snow when she’s already covered in chocolate let her be a child for christ sake! i personally don’t think the way she pulled her was rough but i do think the way she acts towards her is totally opposite to the ‘my baby girl’ act that she posts on her stories. chet is just a total muppet 24/7 no act or front but helen seems to put on this big song and dance about ‘i love being a mummy’ when we clearly see on chefs stories she’s struggling
But isn’t being a parent like that?? You can still love being a mum and struggle with it. I know I’m like that and most other mums I know like that. I actually like that they show her being relentless and mischievous because that’s exactly what toddlers are like. And those toddler years can push you to the brink 🙃

Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who thought it wasn’t that bad? I’ve watched the video back and can’t see anything wrong? Poor Helen is 9 months pregnant about to pop at anytime and Chet is laughing and recording. Instead of getting her himself. There’s no other way Helen couldn’t of got her out really..
Yes!! It was nothing bad!

I’m actually quite shocked she knows being induced doesn’t mean the baby will be here tomorrow

Reactions: 2
I’m actually quite shocked she knows being induced doesn’t mean the baby will be here tomorrow
It will if she’s been drinking raspberry leaf tea! I was induced first time and there for 40 hours waiting for baby. Took the tea second time and the baby shot out, must have been a few hours after they induced me! Chet won’t even have time to go out for a celebratory balloon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Being induced can take up to 5 days, I know she’s already 2cm but it’s pretty standard for anyone that’s already had a baby for their cervix to lie at 1-2cm, doesn’t mean anything with your second. If she’s not had any sweeps to get her going naturally it could be a long process being induced.

Reactions: 3
Ocean is so funny what a cheeky little baby 😂 shes the best baby on IG 😂

I had one like this and she was a real devil child at times, I wasn’t laughing then but it’s acceptable to laugh when it’s happening to someone else teehee

Reactions: 11
Helen dragging Ocean out from under the tree werent rough at all! If people think that's rough id hate to know their thoughts on Coco Pops 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her chucking milk all over her doll 😂
Oh they are going to have so much fun with 2!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she was too rough, Ocean seemed to be enjoying it like it was a game!
I think the problem is that Helen was getting stressed and that waste of space was just filming them. Not everything needs to be recorded and uploaded, just have a day off.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.