Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now he's high as a kite on her gas and air. This whole thing is just one big joke for insta attentionto him! Poor Helen
Has to let his head mates know he’s getting ‘seshy’ whilst his mrs is birthing his child ... he’s a disgrace

Reactions: 15
I wonder if he was this childish when she was giving birth to ocean.. I’m surprised she’d want another if he was acting like that the first time round. But I guess she is used to having a man child.
But I won’t lie when I was pregnant my husband was on his phone playing video games which I didn’t mind because when it came to the time of him comforting me and holding my hand whilst I was pushing he was with me every step of the way. And I may or may not have bit his shoulder when I was on high off of gas an air and got told off by the midwife and they took it away from me 🙄😂😏😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And gas and air 😋😋
Wasn’t a fan tbh - made my head spin and go blind. I was well surprised with the pethadin considering I’m that t-total I’m surprised rum raisin ice cream doesn’t get me pissed. Was a lovely little break for a few hours. The midwives did a handover and said she’s had pethadin at 5:45pm and I butted in and said when can I have it again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t a fan tbh - made my head spin and go blind. I was well surprised with the pethadin considering I’m that t-total I’m surprised rum raisin ice cream doesn’t get me pissed. Was a lovely little break for a few hours. The midwives did a handover and said she’s had pethadin at 5:45pm and I butted in and said when can I have it again 🤣
Haha I loved the feeing when it first started too, I was floating an could have stayed there forever 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Having had two children myself I can’t imagine anyone worse to be my birthing partner than. Chet. She would have been better off leaving ocean with him and had her mum wit her

I wonder if baby will be called bear and she will pronounce it as “burrrrrr”

Reactions: 9
Things must be progressing fast if she’s already on the gas&air, I think he will be born tonight!

Reactions: 7
Things must be progressing fast if she’s already on the gas&air, I think he will be born tonight!
Was going to say this, I had a sweep on the Friday evening, Pessary the Saturday morning, had to have another the Saturday night cause it didn’t work and didn’t go into labour until 2pm Sunday and wasn’t on the gas and air until 7pm and had him 5am the Monday morning. She’s gone very quickly, hopefully she’s okay and he’s not being a complete bleep (though we know what he’s like)

Reactions: 2
my induction for reduced movements progressed fast, my waters were broken and baby was within 3 hours. He will be here by the early morning I’m sure. I know they annoy me but hope baby boy arrives safely x

Reactions: 10
We had the wife of a celeb in on the private Birth Unit I used to worked at years ago, and we ended up physically removing the gas and air from the room (on her suggestion) because HE wouldn’t stop using it and was behaving ridiculously. It was awful and she was so embarrassed and ashamed of it, all whilst labouring. 😔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
my induction for reduced movements progressed fast, my waters were broken and baby was within 3 hours. He will be here by the early morning I’m sure. I know they annoy me but hope baby boy arrives safely x
Same here although both my inductions were 30 min from 2cm dilated to baby born 🙈

You just know Chet is only there for a puff on the G&A!
I don’t dislike her either, but he is a big bleeping man baby if I ever saw one and a giant twit

Reactions: 5
Does he not know the gas & air doesn't work unless it's making that weird sound? 😂 imagine pretending to be high whilst you're girlfriend is in labour

Reactions: 7
I can imagine he’s actually really supportive with her being the scenes during birth. My brother in law is a right twit and treats my sister like tit most the time, very similar to Chet actually but he was actually amazing during the birth of her babies. I do personally think Chet would be the same, might be annoying to us but she seems to dig that

it doesn’t look like she’s been moved the labour suite yet, looks like she was still on the ward. Unless she’s been moved since his last video

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fair pay to him he update he posted is prob the nicest I’ve seen him talk about Helen. I hope Helen is doing ok and baby boy arrives safely

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.