Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Helen doing the hoovering I know like all of us if we knew we going into hospital to be induced you want the house all tidy but why the hell is that twit not doing it and saying out your feet up, I wonder who will be having ocean when Chet is allowed into the delivery room

Reactions: 6
Why is Helen doing the hoovering I know like all of us if we knew we going into hospital to be induced you want the house all tidy but why the hell is that twit not doing it and saying out your feet up, I wonder who will be having ocean when Chet is allowed into the delivery room
When my waters broke and I was having contractions at home I tidied the whole house and looked after our other two while my narcissistic ex was on the Xbox and ‘had a nap to be ready’. I know exactly how she feels, dick

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s been much rougher with Ocean, she only pulled her leg along from the tree. She must be fed up and Chet isn’t any bloody help is he. Ocean taking the dummy off her doll make me weak, she’s so funny 😍😂

Reactions: 4
Let’s all be honest .... we would all love to see Helen pull Chet by his ankles when he’s winding ocean up hahaha I think Helen must feel like Chet is her man child

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope her birth goes alright, I was induced for same reason and mine was hell, would never be induced again. Recovery was horrendous too so really hope she has a better experience than I did. I did think she looked a lot bigger this time around!
My second birth (9 days ago) was AWFUL and so much worse than the first time. I hope she will be okay x

Reactions: 1
I hope Helen has the baby ASAP so he misses all his blinkin football games 🙄😤

and about Helen pulling Ocean under the tree. I can understand why she is flustered, mostly Chet being annoying recording everything, him not putting the phone down to help, her being heavily pregnant and then hyperactive toddler... I get it. But I just find it funny how when she posts things she is always saying “I can’t wait to be a momeeeh (mummy😂) to my 2 lil angels... I was put on this earth to be a momeeeh...blah blah blah” really trying her hardest to push the false reality to her followers, and then Chet messes that up for her by constantly posting her at her worst moments and sometimes without her realising until it’s to late.
and I know that doesn’t mean shes a bad parent as we all have bad days, but she could atleast be more relatable instead of trying to act like she has a perfect life with two perfect lil angels... especially when she has has Chet as her baby daddy 🥴

Reactions: 11
It will if she’s been drinking raspberry leaf tea! I was induced first time and there for 40 hours waiting for baby. Took the tea second time and the baby shot out, must have been a few hours after they induced me! Chet won’t even have time to go out for a celebratory balloon
I'm sure he'll be doing plenty of celebratory balloons in Beefa in the summer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope Helen has the baby ASAP so he misses all his blinkin football games 🙄😤

and about Helen pulling Ocean under the tree. I can understand why she is flustered, mostly Chet being annoying recording everything, him not putting the phone down to help, her being heavily pregnant and then hyperactive toddler... I get it. But I just find it funny how when she posts things she is always saying “I can’t wait to be a momeeeh (mummy😂) to my 2 lil angels... I was put on this earth to be a momeeeh...blah blah blah” really trying her hardest to push the false reality to her followers, and then Chet messes that up for her by constantly posting her at her worst moments and sometimes without her realising until it’s to late.
and I know that doesn’t mean shes a bad parent as we all have bad days, but she could atleast be more relatable instead of trying to act like she has a perfect life with two perfect lil angels... especially when she has has Chet as her baby daddy 🥴
Totally agree with this !!

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure what’s wrong with me but I’m actually feeling quite sorry for Helen today. You can see that she’s obviously feeling anxious about what’s going to come in the next few days and I doubt Chet will be much help. When this thread began I liked Chet and hated Helen but now the roles have reversed and I truly cannot stand him 🤢

I hope everything goes as smooth as possible for her over the next few days, they are definitely both in for a shock 😂

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure what’s wrong with me but I’m actually feeling quite sorry for Helen today. You can see that she’s obviously feeling anxious about what’s going to come in the next few days and I doubt Chet will be much help. When this thread began I liked Chet and hated Helen but now the roles have reversed and I truly cannot stand him 🤢

I hope everything goes as smooth as possible for her over the next few days, they are definitely both in for a shock 😂
Im exact same mindset as you , I think it’s gonna be a harsh realisation how hard two under 2 is gonna be . Chet is horrible .

Reactions: 7

Yesssss, same. I feel v sorry for her I felt sooo anxious about getting induced and I doubt Chet will be much help in calming her 🙄

Reactions: 3
I really like Helen, I wish her all the best and a safe delivery!
Ocean is a little fireball. I'd do the same if my kids keep going under the tree 💩😂

Reactions: 4
God help that poor girl. She’s got to get a baby out with that prick by her side. I don’t know what’s worse 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really like Helen, I wish her all the best and a safe delivery!
Ocean is a little fireball. I'd do the same if my kids keep going under the tree 💩😂
Ocean cracks me up she’s such a funny and beautiful little girl, such a great personality 😂 also why is Chet filming himself while Helen is in pain giving birth to their child and posting it on insta? bleeping wasteman

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell, him filming himself whilst she’s obviously in pain in the background. I really hope one day he’s in as much pain as Helen is in right now and she just sits there filming herself. Put your phone down and support the mother of your children as she splits herself in half birthing your kid. What an utter bleep.

Reactions: 21
And now he's high as a kite on her gas and air. This whole thing is just one big joke for insta attentionto him! Poor Helen

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.