Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has had baby, chets stories are giving it away with him spending time alone with oooorrrrshuuuun. Helen is no where to be seen

Reactions: 2
I think she has had baby, chets stories are giving it away with him spending time alone with oooorrrrshuuuun. Helen is no where to be seen
I doubt it, he has been posting normally every day which he wouldn’t be doing as he would have been with Helen when she gave birth. I think she’s probably just struggling/knackered

Reactions: 2
If she's due 27th then most likely it will be her 40 week check up and option to have the sweep etc. Either that or she has exhaustion from the anticipation of fadeds last drop of 2020 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No she hasn’t . I saw her at Royal Blackburn hospital about 2 o’clock and bump is still there 😁

Reactions: 5
I do feel sorry for her, having a Christmas birthday must be pants and reduced movements is horrible. Being induced is horrible. 8lb is not big though, not in our family! I hope she gets some support from sketty dirty hair, while she’s brewing wiver wain Johnson

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a scan and it said my baby was 7lb 9. 3 weeks later she was born weighing 7lb. They’re just an estimate I think there’s a 15% +- tolerance.

Reactions: 3
She is definitely going into labour tomorrow, possibly night time I think. Eeeeek can’t wait to see Tiger King Reign Swamp Johnston

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Part of me doesn’t want her to go into labor tomorrow as ocean won’t get to experience her first proper Christmas but then the evil part of me wants her to as a big duck you for not following social distancing rules since March 😛

Reactions: 3
I hope her birth goes alright, I was induced for same reason and mine was hell, would never be induced again. Recovery was horrendous too so really hope she has a better experience than I did. I did think she looked a lot bigger this time around!

Reactions: 4
I hope her birth goes alright, I was induced for same reason and mine was hell, would never be induced again. Recovery was horrendous too so really hope she has a better experience than I did. I did think she looked a lot bigger this time around!
Same here I was induced with my second and it was horrendous 😩 never again! Such a traumatic birth wouldn’t wish it on anyone, so I do hope she has a better experience too

Same here I was induced with my second and it was horrendous 😩 never again! Such a traumatic birth wouldn’t wish it on anyone, so I do hope she has a better experience too
Mine was my second too, contractions came every 40 seconds and lasted for a minute each time, I was like that for 3 hours until my babies heart rate plummeted and they tried to get me to push before I was ready, 3rd degree tear! Couldn’t walk for weeks, really was horrible.
I wish they’d give more options than being induced, like daily scans or being monitored instead! Just hope it goes okay for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.