Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I can't believe Chet & Helen are the only people ever to have a baby due on Christmas week. They may as well call the baby Jesus Johnson

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Rose94

VIP Member
Exempt from a thin breathable bit of material over his mouth because it’s too dangerous for him, but he’ll happily sniff god knows what up his nose on a weekend?? Ok makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Sticky One

VIP Member
So Ocean is off to nursery next week getting rid of her before the boy arrives
I know everyone has an opinion but I find some comments so insufferable, the people on the thread rage me more than Helen and Chet these days 😂😂 ffs she is going to nursery not bloody being put up for adoption

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thought it wasn’t that bad? I’ve watched the video back and can’t see anything wrong? Poor Helen is 9 months pregnant about to pop at anytime and Chet is laughing and recording. Instead of getting her himself. There’s no other way Helen couldn’t of got her out really..
This thread should see me drag my toddlers out of soft play 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Dollybird

VIP Member
I was literally gobsmacked , wish I knew how to screen record it . It was so disrespectful to Helen , they were literally ripping her and Chet was joining in . Chet said he doesn’t want anymore babies and Callum said “you don’t do anything with one you’ve got” and Chet replied with “that’s helens job LOL”

I was watching in disbelief someone could be this much of a C U Next Tuesday

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Alice007

Does Helen ever get dressed up anymore? She is always looking so bad in Chet's stories with a bathrobe and greasy hair.
Unnecessary comment tbh, she is looking after one year old and she is pregnant so if she wants to live in sweats she absolutely should ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 36

BDY_97

VIP Member
Bit freaky a couple on Facebook using Ocean pic and saying she there child also another reason not to post her so much
I’m sorry but posting photos of your child does not give some weirdo the right to take the photos and pretend she’s theirs!! I would never normally back Chet or Helen but I’m with Chet on this one, he should be able to post his child without these freaks stealing the pictures 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 35

Doobop

So I've had a thought. I'm premepting the announcement. Helen will be sat in a bra and knickers (keeping up with the theme) chet comes in and chicks a box on the floor yelling shaaaaaack. Then he opens it, takes off the tissue paper... And there he is. Little baby wiver 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Just asking Chet what he thought of how she performed etc cause he’s had “experience with her”

Then they ripped him for being boring and Helen moaning at him all the time . Told Chet to buy Helen some cleaning stuff to distract her and he will go to Ibiza . Chet said he’s going Ibiza next year and wants to get the snip. Called himself “snippers” as well lol
Fucking hell. The disrespect. How humiliating for Helen. The conversation should immediately have been shut down, Callum would be no friend of mine speaking like that about my partner, especially when she due in a matter of days! Chet truly tries to be one of the lads, no matter the cost or who it hurts

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Wow really he aloud them to disrespect his children mother.! Wait I’m not shocked he don’t respect her we all know bezza on the cards sad a man of two still wants to run around like a 18 year old.!

he called himself snippers that don’t surprise me he did call himself a sperm donor 😂 he needs the snip if he can’t be arsed to stay home and be the 30 year old he should be then more is defo off the cards.!
God he is absolutely vile. A misogynistic, vile pig. Helen’s a bit of a twat at the best of times but he is another level.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and a woman did an Instagram live, talking about people they’ve shagged and how they couldn’t wait to ditch their kids for a week of drink and drugs in Ibiza. He is a fucking embarrassment and if I were her I’d be well rid.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I hope he is born on Christmas Day just as Helen is about to waffle down some pigs in blanket. A Christmas Miracle 🙏

Little Jesus Johnson. They can recreate the navity scene. Chet can ride in on a donkey shouting 'SHACK'

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MrsP90

Ocean honestly is a little button. How she’s surpassed her parents intelligence at the grand old age of one is beyond me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I actually think their little first birthday for Ocean was lovely. I really liked that they let Ocean eat a cupcake and get messy, credit where credits due. Families will have bought presents. My baby is born really close to Christmas, it’s not her fault she was born near Christmas so I’m not going to get her any less than I would if she was born any other time of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who thought it wasn’t that bad? I’ve watched the video back and can’t see anything wrong? Poor Helen is 9 months pregnant about to pop at anytime and Chet is laughing and recording. Instead of getting her himself. There’s no other way Helen couldn’t of got her out really..

Reactions: 29

Givemethetea

VIP Member
She literally pooped ocean out and started going on about baby number two streight away! Why she’s acting like it was a SHOCK I do not know 😂 I’m more shocked Chet managed to get her pregnant twice with his size 7’s 🤏🏻

Popped not pooped her out Jesus 😂😂😂😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29