Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad was literally with her? What’s the difference whether either went?
That’s like saying you can’t be “dad of the year” if they don’t go in either?
Im not saying its a problem that Chet took her in what im saying is Helen didnt go in cos SHE cant face it. She’s literally sat in the car outside not as if shes at work or busy herself literally no excuse for her not to have taken her in

Reactions: 4
Im not saying its a problem that Chet took her in what im saying is Helen didnt go in cos SHE cant face it. She’s literally sat in the car outside not as if shes at work or busy herself literally no excuse for her not to have taken her in
But why can’t Chet be the one? Theres no reason why he can’t do it? So it would have been ok for Chet to sit outside but not Helen? Missing out on one lot of injections doesn’t mean your a bad mother.

Reactions: 23
How on earth does she keep saying she wants her baby early, makes me sick!!! She was saying she wants him a month early before, as someone who had a 5 week preemie, I wouldn’t wish that worry on any mum!!! Why would you ever wish for your baby to have any risk for your convenience?!?!
💯 agree my youngest was born 6 weeks early ( placental abruption) luckily he was 6lbs then so he could be in a incubator next to me but like all preemies lots of complications she’s a selfish idiot end of !!

Reactions: 1
My sister always took mine in for the jabs while I waited outside , I just couldn’t watch , certainly doesn’t make me a bad mum !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When my baby was first born and we were going for his first jabs I was so anxious and panicky about him getting them and how I was gonna face it 😂 my fella offered to do it and said I could wait at home or wait outside. I plucked up the courage though and just cried as my son cried 😂 doesnt make you a bad Mum though for not wanting to be in the room

Reactions: 5
I know so many mum friends whose dad took the baby in for their jabs Cos they couldn’t face it. Nothing wrong with that.
I’ve just done my baby 8, 12 and 16 and it’s horrible. Have to wear a mask and can’t even remove it to comfort them when they’re crying. You are in and out so fast.
my husband will definetly be taking the baby in for his 12 month jabs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have friends who get the dads to take the baby for jabs as it upsets them but I’m a hard arse, and would rather a jab than a horrible disease so just get it done.
I don’t see how helen could be called a bad mum for letting Chet take her, she’s right outside, ocean loves her dad, and he’s a parent with the same responsibilities so why shouldn’t he take her. Stupid comment

Reactions: 25
I’m guessing at the moment only one of them can be with her, they’re both her parents, both have equal rights so it really doesn’t matter which one. Injections are hard to watch and I know I got upset when my little ones had them. But dad was at work so I had no choice.
And on top of that she’s heavily pregnant and you have to hold them in a straddle position which she might not be able to. Plus she’ll be really hormonal.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with dad taking her in for them and mum waiting in the car. I actually think better of Chet for doing that.

Reactions: 17
I get where you’re coming from with this, it’s absolutely fine for Chet to take her in, he’s her dad and just as able to comfort her as Helen would be but it was weird the way she made it all about her. I think it was the way she phrased it, she seemed more bothered about how upsetting it was for her rather than how Ocean would feel about it.

Reactions: 7
I get where you’re coming from with this, it’s absolutely fine for Chet to take her in, he’s her dad and just as able to comfort her as Helen would be but it was weird the way she made it all about her. I think it was the way she phrased it, she seemed more bothered about how upsetting it was for her rather than how Ocean would feel about it.
Sure, but at the same time it is about how helen feels about it. She has the option to send Chet. Ocean won’t remember. Ocean can’t deny it, it has to be done. Either way ocean is getting jabbed and if helen doesn’t want to watch it, the other parent can go

Reactions: 3
Sure, but at the same time it is about how helen feels about it. She has the option to send Chet. Ocean won’t remember. Ocean can’t deny it, it has to be done. Either way ocean is getting jabbed and if helen doesn’t want to watch it, the other parent can go
Yes true, I’m just glad they took her to get them done at all after Helen’s ‘doubts’ a few months ago and her not being sure about her having them!

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t care less who took ocean for her jabs both have parental responsibility for her so what does it matter? A dad can comfort a child just as well as a mother can. What I do disagree with is wanting your baby to come early. I’ve had 3 premature babies, my 2nd child was 8 weeks early and things I had to watch my baby go through haunts me. I wouldn’t wish an early baby on my worst enemy. Pregnancy is 40 weeks for a reason, even full term babies go the SCBU. It’s not a place anyone should wish their child to go to. If she didn’t want the ‘inconvenience’ of the baby arriving at Christmas then maybe she should of thought of that before getting knocked up again 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Talk about setting us back 50 years🙄 fathers can take their children for injections, they've just as much parental responsibility. I took my daughter for all of hers, but that's because I was available and her dad was very busy with work. If I was busy her dad would have taken her.

Reactions: 18
So mortified that I used to fancy Chet during ex on the beach days. Used to really like them as a couple too so I googled them and my god who let her go so over the top with the work on her face 😫
Wow she’s so pretty here 😔 I personally don’t think she’s ugly now but she looks so much better in that pic

To be fair she’s 35 weeks she’s classed as full term in 2 I don’t think she wants a preemie just him to come before Christmas
Yh i agree I took it as she just means week or so before and not after her due date.

I’m guessing at the moment only one of them can be with her, they’re both her parents, both have equal rights so it really doesn’t matter which one. Injections are hard to watch and I know I got upset when my little ones had them. But dad was at work so I had no choice.
And on top of that she’s heavily pregnant and you have to hold them in a straddle position which she might not be able to. Plus she’ll be really hormonal.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with dad taking her in for them and mum waiting in the car. I actually think better of Chet for doing that.
I asked the GP during the first lockdown if both of us could go in she said they would prefer if we didn’t but they couldn’t stop us, in respect of the current situation I went alone but it’s not like these two actually give a tit about COVID tbh. I assumed she just couldn’t face it and with her being pregnant and hormonal it’s probably best she didn’t.

Reactions: 2
I do like that Helen always dresses ocean in comfortable and practical clothing. Not these big dresses poofy outfits and bonnets like alot of these insta mums do

Reactions: 22
So Ocean is off to nursery next week getting rid of her before the boy arrives
I sent mine to nursery and when I had the newborn I was so glad of some time alone with the second. You can’t concentrate on the second like you can the first, and the first gets some interaction while your busy. Wonder why she isn’t going to the childminders?

Reactions: 6
So Ocean is off to nursery next week getting rid of her before the boy arrives
I know everyone has an opinion but I find some comments so insufferable, the people on the thread rage me more than Helen and Chet these days 😂😂 ffs she is going to nursery not bloody being put up for adoption

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.