Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm mr money bags he is cost me an arm and leg for his toy.!!!

Don’t like Helen hoping he comes early last thing she wants and many others is a preemie baby
To be fair she’s 35 weeks she’s classed as full term in 2 I don’t think she wants a preemie just him to come before Christmas

Reactions: 1
Had to come here and comment WHY ARE YOU LETTING YOUR CHILD TOUCH YOUR NEW PS5?????? like how stupid is he, of course shes not gonna know how expensive and new it is, so why let her touch it???? I hate the way they let her do something for a video but moan at her???? Shes a one year old baby ffs?!????????

Reactions: 7
Sorry if it’s been asked before, but does Chet wear make up 🤦🏻‍♀️.. not judging if he does but he looks really orange today

What a pathetic spoilt little prat he is go connected it to another tv of your so desperate to play with your new toy you twit

To be fair she’s 35 weeks she’s classed as full term in 2 I don’t think she wants a preemie just him to come before Christmas
Yes true but still don’t like the whole come early thing maybe it’s just me being picking

Reactions: 2
Yes true but still don’t like the whole come early thing maybe it’s just me being picking
No no I get where you’re coming from my little boys a 32 weeker we were in hospital for ages I’ve been worried sick about being early this time specially with covid rules etc be even worse! Although I’m due same time as Helen and I must say I’ve also been praying it’s not Christmas Day 😂

Reactions: 3
How on earth does she keep saying she wants her baby early, makes me sick!!! She was saying she wants him a month early before, as someone who had a 5 week preemie, I wouldn’t wish that worry on any mum!!! Why would you ever wish for your baby to have any risk for your convenience?!?!

Reactions: 13
Chets fuming they lost the remote. Why doesn’t he get up and look for it! He’s so selfish

Reactions: 6
Chets fuming they lost the remote. Why doesn’t he get up and look for it! He’s so selfish
Why doesn’t he not play his new ps5 til after his kids in bed where she might feel tit after her jabs and helen will have a long night with her!

Why doesn’t he not play his new ps5 til after his kids in bed where she might feel tit after her jabs and helen will have a long night with her!
Helen is going to have 2 weeks from hell, those 12 month jabs are horrendous for a couple of weeks. She will need his support, which I'm sure she wont get

Helen is going to have 2 weeks from hell, those 12 month jabs are horrendous for a couple of weeks. She will need his support, which I'm sure she wont get
Completely agree, my daughter wasn’t herself for about 3 weeks. First couple of days she was ok so I thought I’d got lucky then bam different child on my hands. Chet will be too preoccupied with his new baby to give a shite

I know you’re full term from 37 weeks because you’re less likely to need medical intervention and date variation from conception. However...the closer you are to 40 the better! Their little lungs don’t finish developing until they’re born and on the outside anyway. Saying you want to be a day or so early fine but wishing weeks before is mental. My fella was born 4 weeks early, so one week from ‘full term’ and he spent 4 weeks in an incubator!

I know you’re full term from 37 weeks because you’re less likely to need medical intervention and date variation from conception. However...the closer you are to 40 the better! Their little lungs don’t finish developing until they’re born and on the outside anyway. Saying you want to be a day or so early fine but wishing weeks before is mental. My fella was born 4 weeks early, so one week from ‘full term’ and he spent 4 weeks in an incubator!
Yeh this is the problem you just don’t know how your baby’s gonna be- could be born full term and not regulate temperature! I was lucky mine was 8 weeks early and only needed Cpap for an hour as his lungs were fine but really struggled with his temperature so was in an incubator then heated mattress for ages- my little sister was born at 34 weeks and didn’t even need to stay in neonatal!
I hadn’t realised she’d said she wanted the baby weeks early I thought she just meant not on Christmas!

Helen acts like top class mum but doesn’t even take her baby in for her 1 year jabs. Yeah its not nice to see but you would want to be there for your baby to comfort her not send her in with never around Chet. Selfish cow

Yeh this is the problem you just don’t know how your baby’s gonna be- could be born full term and not regulate temperature! I was lucky mine was 8 weeks early and only needed Cpap for an hour as his lungs were fine but really struggled with his temperature so was in an incubator then heated mattress for ages- my little sister was born at 34 weeks and didn’t even need to stay in neonatal!
I hadn’t realised she’d said she wanted the baby weeks early I thought she just meant not on Christmas!
I’m sure she said on her stories before she wants him to come a few weeks early, along them lines insinuating it anyway.

Helen acts like top class mum but doesn’t even take her baby in for her 1 year jabs. Yeah its not nice to see but you would want to be there for your baby to comfort her not send her in with never around Chet. Selfish cow
I wouldn’t say she’s selfish for letting her dad take her in this occasion 😂 it’s about time he did something

Reactions: 19
I’m sure she said on her stories before she wants him to come a few weeks early, along them lines insinuating it anyway.
Aw god yeah she’s an idiot then I just saw the one tonight 🙈😂 that’ll teach me sticking up for her for once haha!

I wouldn’t say she’s selfish for letting her dad take her in this occasion 😂 it’s about time he did something
She just tries to act like mum of the year but doesn’t even want to be there for her when she has to go through that. She is selfish because shes putting her feelings above her daughters

She just tries to act like mum of the year but doesn’t even want to be there for her when she has to go through that. She is selfish because shes putting her feelings above her daughters
Her dad was literally with her? What’s the difference whether either went?
That’s like saying you can’t be “dad of the year” if they don’t go in either?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.