Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone pulled her apart for it tbh bit dramatic 😬
Exactly, people seem to not want a difference in opinion which is what this whole site is about. People getting more personal with others opinions than they are about Helen & Chet

Reactions: 4
Let’s face it anything she chooses to do with HER child is none of our business regardless it’s her decision but people can have opinions. Also she definitely isn’t a single mum I think she’s quite happy that Chet pisses off as she said the other day she was so happy he got a ps5 to keep him out of her hair. Everyone’s relationship is different and this is what works for them. IMO Ocean seems very close and content with both of them so I assume he’s more present then we think although I don’t know about after lockdown once he can get back to beefffa 😔

Reactions: 6
Can we go back to Helen being an egghead and wearing a badly matched ponytail claiming she’s the next Mrs hinch? Although there has been hardly any “ocd cleaning” posts this pregnancy !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s face it anything she chooses to do with HER child is none of our business regardless it’s her decision but people can have opinions. Also she definitely isn’t a single mum I think she’s quite happy that Chet pisses off as she said the other day she was so happy he got a ps5 to keep him out of her hair. Everyone’s relationship is different and this is what works for them. IMO Ocean seems very close and content with both of them so I assume he’s more present then we think although I don’t know about after lockdown once he can get back to beefffa 😔
But again if Helen allows that who are we to say it’s wrong, it works for them. Unless anyone knows them personally and knows how she feels then it’s just assumptions at the end of the day.

Can we go back to Helen being an egghead and wearing a badly matched ponytail claiming she’s the next Mrs hinch? Although there has been hardly any “ocd cleaning” posts this pregnancy !
Here here 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Wait till she has this baby and starts with the advice 😂

Reactions: 3
I think it’s more that she makes out she’s sooooo exhausted from running about after Oooorshun every day, just say she’s in nursery! It’s no big deal, if I was in her situation with a 1 year old and about to have another baby, I’d put my child in nursery for a few days if I could afford it. Agree also that Chet will be straight back to Ibiza and on the sesh when restrictions get lifted.

Reactions: 7
One minute Chet is just as much a parent to Ocean as Helen and can take her for jabs (not that that was my point anyway) and the next is a Helen is a single Mum 😂😂 I cant keep up!

One minute Chet is just as much a parent to Ocean as Helen and can take her for jabs (not that that was my point anyway) and the next is a Helen is a single Mum 😂😂 I cant keep up!
Get over it, you got called out for picking at something that was stupid! You can be a single parent and your child still has a dad 🤣 just admit your point was stupid and let go!
I personally wouldn’t go as far to say he’s an absent dad, he’s just abit of a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think ocean needs nursery. Shes constantly on the go and very clever for her age. She needs the stimulation of nursery. I dont like Helen but she's done the right thing

Reactions: 9
Why does it always kicks off on a Sunday on this thread 😅 all Helen really posts at the moment is about ocean and the new baby, so naturally that’s what will be talked about on the thread and unfortunately parenting is always gonna be a huge debate. I personally find it boring as duck but if that’s all she’s posting, that’s all that’s gonna be talked about 🤷🏼‍♀️ no need to start kicking off with each other, have a glass of mum juice 😉 and chill out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They don't really do anything Tattle worthy that we can talk about really... seems people just nit pick at whatever they do 🤣 i personally just get entertained listening to Helen and her strong Northern accent saying doooor doooor and Orrrshuun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They don't really do anything Tattle worthy that we can talk about really... seems people just nit pick at whatever they do 🤣 i personally just get entertained listening to Helen and her strong Northern accent saying doooor doooor and Orrrshuun
We haven’t had a moan at Chet for being on the carpet for ages I miss it

Reactions: 8
Why does it always kicks off on a Sunday on this thread 😅 all Helen really posts at the moment is about ocean and the new baby, so naturally that’s what will be talked about on the thread and unfortunately parenting is always gonna be a huge debate. I personally find it boring as duck but if that’s all she’s posting, that’s all that’s gonna be talked about 🤷🏼‍♀️ no need to start kicking off with each other, have a glass of mum juice 😉 and chill out 😂
Cheers to that 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am due on Xmas Day and have said loads of time I hope my baby is a few days early.

I of course don't want a premie baby but I also don't want to miss my other childs Xmas Eve / Xmas Day.

My son was just over 2 weeks early so have said I wouldn't mind that, of course I don't want the baby to be in the NICU or anything like that but I am sure that is what Helen means, not risking babies health just here for Xmas.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t think I can handle another story/post about this bleeping trading 😐 how is Helen going to say “my girl” but not even follow the person she’s talking about? The fact that these influencers can so openly scam people is absolutely awful and disgusting

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.