Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I was just telling everyone about my Christmas wreath babe’ Helen she don’t know what the duck you are on about hun let her bash your cupboards

Reactions: 5
The poor child has no hope. She gets shouted at for doing ‘creative things’ but Hels is shouting at her but laughing at the same time, then she is being allowed to do what she wants when it’s wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Planning all the games he’s going to be playing...not looking after your 2 children then 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you record yourself ordering at a drive thru? Why would it even occur to him to do that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s 30 years old. So weird

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does he have them horrible long bits of hair and the side of his head/hats it looks so rank cut it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am cringing to death! Why did Chet get helen to film him unwrapping his PS5 😂😩😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has she got a new next to me crib why didn’t she keep Ocean one wasn’t she only a few months old when she found out she was expecting again why wouldn’t you keep it especially knowing your have more children

Reactions: 4
Why has she got a new next to me crib why didn’t she keep Ocean one wasn’t she only a few months old when she found out she was expecting again why wouldn’t you keep it especially knowing your have more children
I keep saying this! It just doesn't make sense!

I bet she sold it for the money (cos she has no real job and her tit clothing line has no actual clothes in stock, only bikinis for sale in November 🤣) knowing she would just get gifted another one 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’m still cringing at Chet sitting in the very spot his one year old was opening presents the week before and asking Helen to film him 😂 where was the balloon display for ickle Chets big day???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.