Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone has an opinion but I find some comments so insufferable, the people on the thread rage me more than Helen and Chet these days 😂😂 ffs she is going to nursery not bloody being put up for adoption
Same! I can’t cope with it 🤣 she was already going childminders anyway and nursery is so good for them!

Reactions: 8
I know everyone has an opinion but I find some comments so insufferable, the people on the thread rage me more than Helen and Chet these days 😂😂 ffs she is going to nursery not bloody being put up for adoption
It’s all kicking off again.... #cocopopsgate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t cope the past couple of days 😂😂 I actually don’t think she’s done anything particularly tattle worthy lately!

Although I did find it hilarious Chet thrilled over his games and she’s casually sat flicking through the Smyths catalogue ignoring him 😂

Reactions: 8
I was just going 'mammamamaama' and 'dadadadadada' to my 8 month old trying to get him to copy and then I went 'doooo dooooo' in a strong Northern accent like Helen and laughed to myself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
As long as the childminder isn’t feeding the poor kid coco pops I think she’ll be alright.

In all seriousness though, I WISH I could send my LO to nursery, even for one day a week 😂

• Haha
Does anyone know why Chets mum is staying with them at the moment? Sorry if that’s already been covered!

I would give anything to be able to stay at home with my two but each to their own.

I would hate my child to be in the same nursery as ocean at the minute though can you imagine all the people that will be coming to meet this little baby from all over the show 😔

Reactions: 2
Do you mean the story of her saying shock? I think his sister or someone just sent him it
Maybe. You could hear a women in the background when Helen was teasing Chet about his PS5 in her stories and then the next day in chets stories he’s at the supermarket with his mum

Maybe. You could hear a women in the background when Helen was teasing Chet about his PS5 in her stories and then the next day in chets stories he’s at the supermarket with his mum
On geordie OGS there was a scene where casey was taking to his dad about how lockdown has really affected his mum and dads relationship so a potential separation?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually can’t believe how people are slating Helen for sending Ocean to nursery but also say she’ll never cope with the 2. She clearly knows it will be a struggle and is doing what she knows she has to as she will be basically a single mum let’s be honest. She’s going somewhere she can learn and develop more which is never a bad thing! I wish I could afford to send my daughter to something like that at her age (same as Ocean)

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think Ocean juice was to strong you could see the orange throw the pink cup I hope I’m wrong but look very strong for a young child

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think Ocean juice was to strong you could see the orange throw the pink cup I hope I’m wrong but look very strong for a young child
She drinks so much juice it’s unreal. Once you start on juice that’s it, your kids going to want it, if you give them water they don’t know what they are missing out on

Reactions: 12
I actually can’t believe how people are slating Helen for sending Ocean to nursery but also say she’ll never cope with the 2. She clearly knows it will be a struggle and is doing what she knows she has to as she will be basically a single mum let’s be honest. She’s going somewhere she can learn and develop more which is never a bad thing! I wish I could afford to send my daughter to something like that at her age (same as Ocean)
This is turning into a rave thread! More people sticking up for Helen than slating her, which is what the thread/site is for

Reactions: 3
This is turning into a rave thread! More people sticking up for Helen than slating her, which is what the thread/site is for
People are saying putting her in a nursery is fine, and the dad taking her in for her injections is also fine. I don’t think that’s necessarily raving about a person?
ETA : she’s silly for breaking lockdown when doing the gender reveal/Roxs 1st birthday and the probably Oceans, but I don’t think the nursery & injections are bad. Many of us do it...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
People are saying putting her in a nursery is fine, and the dad taking her in for her injections is also fine. I don’t think that’s necessarily raving about a person?
ETA : she’s silly for breaking lockdown when doing the gender reveal/Roxs 1st birthday and the probably Oceans, but I don’t think the nursery & injections are bad. Many of us do it...
People aren’t just saying its fine, they are slating people for having a differing opinion and basically sticking up for Helen left right and centre.

People aren’t just saying its fine, they are slating people for having a differing opinion and basically sticking up for Helen left right and centre.
I want to come and say how much of a mug helen is for staying with Chet and what a dick he is, not slag someone off for something all of us do (put our kids on nursery and let their dad be a parent as well)

Definitely not a rave thread but don’t see why she’s being pulled apart for putting her child in nursery!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.