Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt that pile of presents included off all the family since we saw them buy most of it from Smyth's remember 🙄

And I doubt they'll keep them for the boy since they apparently didn't even keep oceans bedside crib despite knowing that they were having another baby!
Each to their own I think. I’m sure no matter how many presents whether it be 1 or 15, each parent has their own way of making their babies day special. Ocean looks like she’s had an awesome day that’s all that counts imo. Yes she won’t be able to remember it but I’m sure they’ve took loads of pics and vids to show her when she’s older.

Reactions: 7
I actually don’t think the presents where that over the top. If it includes family’s presents then it wasn’t too much. I love watching ocean, she’s just adorable.
If they hadn’t got her much then everyone would be saying how mean they are! 🤣

Reactions: 5
I don’t have kids so quite impartial but I think definitely too many presents there

Reactions: 3
It was a lot of toys, but remember the presents are probably from family members and friends too. My child was completely spoilt on their first birthday from friends and family it was actually ridiculous but maybe half the presents were from us and the others gifts.

Reactions: 4
I don’t have kids so quite impartial but I think definitely too many presents there
Exactly and the key part is you don’t have kids.
they brought a back seat full back from chets family’s when they went to Roxs birthday and he said it was from nana when she was opening them.
it’s each to their own, I don’t think there’s much there really and money wise we have similar toys and they aren’t that expensive. Ive seen people go way over the top and this wasn’t like that in my opinion anyway. I actually thought it was a good amount.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I avoided this thread today for this exact reason, people are honestly moaning about the amount of presents they got her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was so shocked when I seen it I assumed they would go way over the top but I don’t think they did tbh. It’s their first child’s first birthday that’s so’s exciting for them. Think they did well tbh and she looked like she loved everything they got her. It’s up to them how much they spend and if they can afford it why not. I did expect a big over the top cake as well, unless that was done away from the camera 👀

remember when they used to get slagged off because she never had any toys now they are getting slagged off because she got so many 😂

Reactions: 16
Wow - this thread is all about commenting on every aspect of Chet and Helen’s lives... including if some people think they’ve gone overboard with pressies! People are entitled to their opinions

Reactions: 3
I think it’s sweet she got so many gifts. When my Som turned one it was like a bloody toy factory exploded in our house 🙃 They were probably just excited to celebrate her birthday, which is understandable.

What I do have issue with, is letting the bloody kid stand up in her high chair!!! A toddler who lives in a village near me was airlifted to hospital earlier this week and is in a critical condition after falling from a high hair and hitting their head.

Helen and Chet need to be more careful!

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what’s the right amount of presents to get a one year old 😂 but it was nice to see all the presents were for ocean and not for the parents sake to pose with on insta. Ocean looked like she had an amazing first birthday bless her ☺

Reactions: 6
And they’re both just sat filming it 🙄 just enjoy the morning with your daughter! Jeeeeesus! All for the gram..
Think that's the first time I've not seen ocean with a dummy in 🤣 they really need to reign the dummy in now else her teeth and speech will be effected. Not saying dont have one but time really needs to be limited
Shes old enough to get rid of the bottle

Good on them they didn’t break any rules and had a lovely family day. Now let’s see if there’s a party at the weekend haha

Reactions: 10
I don’t know what’s the right amount of presents to get a one year old 😂 but it was nice to see all the presents were for ocean and not for the parents sake to pose with on insta. Ocean looked like she had an amazing first birthday bless her ☺
This is so true tho. If they hardly got any because she ‘wouldn’t use them’ it would be said that they haven’t made the effort and they could have bought more. Guess they’ll just never win with this one 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t think they went over the top for her birthday. Your baby turning 1 is exciting and let’s be honest if they got her 1 present everyone would be whinging 🤷🏻‍♀️ If they’ve got the money to buy their kids toys then it’s upto them how much they spend or how many they get.

Reactions: 7
Look at how many people went to both gender reveals compared to how many wished Ocean a Happy Birthday yesterday? From what they both reposted looked like it was just family. Just proves their friends are just there for the piss up/drug fest!

Reactions: 18
I don’t think they went over the top for her birthday. Your baby turning 1 is exciting and let’s be honest if they got her 1 present everyone would be whinging 🤷🏻‍♀️ If they’ve got the money to buy their kids toys then it’s upto them how much they spend or how many they get.

I totally agree and I agree in all aspects of a Child's life.

Everything is relative to what the parents can afford, once the child knows to be appreciative (at the appropriate age) and the parents are comfortable doing so it is not on others to Judge.

Ocean looked like she had a lovely day and I am glad to see they got down and engaged in some play with the toys with her,

She is very advanced from speech to walking but they do speak to her like she is 3+ some times which is annoying.

Reactions: 1
Talk about over the top and excessive with the balloons and presents 🙄. She's 1 fgs. I know your baby is only 1 once but come onnn! We all know she's never gonna play with them toys past today, they'll get shoved in the conservatory to never be seen again, and ocean will be left to play with nothing in the living room and shouted at cos she's bored. If I were them I'd have swapped the dining room and play room so she could at least play and be kept an eye on properly. But no Helen needs the perfect show home so shoves all her stuff to the back of the house out the way where ocean can't even get to it! I don't feel sorry for her and I don't think she does anything with Ocean.
You can not slate somebody for getting balloons for their child. You want the day to be as special as you can make it and if that means being extra with balloons then so be it! Don’t get me wrong, I disagree with most of the things she does but come on, it’s balloons!! If I could afford to do that for my children then I certainly would. I agree about the playroom/dining room but we don’t actually know what goes on behind closed doors so I think your comments are very harsh. Also the toys she had in my opinion were not over the top, it’s her first birthday, it’s a big deal. It’s a personal choice.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.