Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 presents is more than enough don't worry, my daughter was one during the last lockdown. We got her a toy box, clothes and a book. If your son is anything like my child, they don't really give a tit about toys anyway 🤣 she would rather play with a frying pan or something random
Yes that’s very true, his current favourite toy is an empty Tupperware box and a plastic spoon! 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Was just gonna say the same thing to many presents and especially with her birthday being so close to Christmas, Ocean looking very cute today hope she has a lovely day

Reactions: 1
Ocean was more interested in the balloons than all the presents. There will be nothing left to get her for Christmas now.

Reactions: 6
i actually had a little tear at Helen’s stories of Ocean with her milk tonight, it brings me back to how I felt the night before my daughter turned 1. I’m starting to warm to Helen (don’t hate me) I do think she probably does stuff with Ocean off camera but is too afraid to show anything she does incase she’s ripped apart for it. Chet is still a waste of space tho
Me too. I know some of the stuff she’s shown in the past has been questionable but I have no doubt she does love ocean to pieces

Reactions: 2
So over the top isn’t it! My son is one next week and we’ve only got him 3 presents and I was feeling guilty looking at all that but we just can’t afford to spend that much money, especially not on a birthday he won’t even remember or understand what’s going on.
For my daughters first birthday we have her a big cardboard box. And her party was cancelled for lockdown! Wonder how many people they’ll have round today

Reactions: 2
Think that's the first time I've not seen ocean with a dummy in 🤣 they really need to reign the dummy in now else her teeth and speech will be effected. Not saying dont have one but time really needs to be limited
Really? Oceans speed is incredible for her age I don’t think her dummy is an issue 😂😂

Reactions: 12
I actually don’t think the presents where that over the top. If it includes family’s presents then it wasn’t too much. I love watching ocean, she’s just adorable.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think they went over the top with the presents. It’s her first birthday and they are toys that she will be able to play with for ages and then they can keep hold of them for their little boy when he’s older.

Reactions: 11
I’ll be honest it seems a lot of presents for a 1 year old with Christmas around the corner but it’s so nice to see one of these “insta mums” give their child plastic noisy junk they’ll enjoy. Sick of seeing kids getting Gucci trainers and toys they can’t actually play with...like a 6ft giraffe.

Reactions: 19
I’ll be honest it seems a lot of presents for a 1 year old with Christmas around the corner but it’s so nice to see one of these “insta mums” give their child plastic noisy junk they’ll enjoy. Sick of seeing kids getting Gucci trainers and toys they can’t actually play with...like a 6ft giraffe.
I agree. Whatever happened to ‘kids being kids’

Reactions: 3
I think the toys was a lovely amount! They were probably off both families. My daughters first birthday she got loads off everybody, more than what I got her because I cant afford it but if I could im sure I'd go over the top too.

Reactions: 7
So over the top isn’t it! My son is one next week and we’ve only got him 3 presents and I was feeling guilty looking at all that but we just can’t afford to spend that much money, especially not on a birthday he won’t even remember or understand what’s going on.
I haven’t watched her stories I’m so glad. My daughter is One today and literally bought her couple of leggings and baby grows because she has hardly any that fit anymore and 2 toys that family members sent... I feel like why go over the top when Christmas is soon and I might buy her something else.
Happy birthday to your son for next week

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Chet seems to have ages terribly on the last year unless that’s a super filtered birth photo for ocean

Reactions: 7
I doubt that pile of presents included off all the family since we saw them buy most of it from Smyth's remember 🙄

And I doubt they'll keep them for the boy since they apparently didn't even keep oceans bedside crib despite knowing that they were having another baby!

Reactions: 8
Ocean is just the cutest. She reminds me so much of my almost 2 year old. Such a happy little baby. They should be so proud of her ❤

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched her stories I’m so glad. My daughter is One today and literally bought her couple of leggings and baby grows because she has hardly any that fit anymore and 2 toys that family members sent... I feel like why go over the top when Christmas is soon and I might buy her something else.
Happy birthday to your son for next week
Thank you, happy birthday to your little girl too, hope she had a lovely day.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.