Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think their little first birthday for Ocean was lovely. I really liked that they let Ocean eat a cupcake and get messy, credit where credits due. Families will have bought presents. My baby is born really close to Christmas, it’s not her fault she was born near Christmas so I’m not going to get her any less than I would if she was born any other time of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually think their little first birthday for Ocean was lovely. I really liked that they let Ocean eat a cupcake and get messy, credit where credits due. Families will have bought presents. My baby is born really close to Christmas, it’s not her fault she was born near Christmas so I’m not going to get her any less than I would if she was born any other time of the year.
I totally agree, it was lovely and they didn’t go over the top in my opinion and bought her stuff she’ll love to play with. Was lovely to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m actually (dare I say it!) starting to come round to Helen, she took a couple videos then was sat in the background unboxing the toys for Ocean in Chet’s. I do, however, think he’s an absolute tit he literally videoed the entire thing instead of just enjoying it, barking out stupid comments now and again. How Helen can stand him I just don’t know! Think they probably had more presents than usual to make up for the fact they couldn’t have a party or anything- tbh I thought the balloons were a bit over the top but after watching her stories this morning I’d probs have done something similar as it’s not like they could have a party, least it made it special!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can you believe the change around? When I first started reading everyone here loved Chet and hated Helen ... how wrong were we 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually like Helen (I do get she can be a bit dim at times) but I think she’s harmless. People complain ocean has no toys now we are whining she has too many I don’t think she can win at times. It’s Chet I can’t stand.

Reactions: 19
I actually think it’s nice now that Ocean has her own playroom. One thing I’ve always said is I want a room for my daughter which is her space to go and be on her own if she wants to and be surrounded by her comforts which essentially they’ve done for Ocean. And I can’t see Helen leaving her unattended in there either but as she will have the baby too atleast Ocean has a space she can play 🤷‍♀️ I do agree maybe they should have swapped the dining room and playroom but there was clearly method to her madness

Reactions: 1
I actually think it’s nice now that Ocean has her own playroom. One thing I’ve always said is I want a room for my daughter which is her space to go and be on her own if she wants to and be surrounded by her comforts which essentially they’ve done for Ocean. And I can’t see Helen leaving her unattended in there either but as she will have the baby too atleast Ocean has a space she can play 🤷‍♀️ I do agree maybe they should have swapped the dining room and playroom but there was clearly method to her madness
She has a camera in there to watch her when she’s in another room 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She has a camera in there to watch her when she’s in another room 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I think that’s a good idea personally, when I’m doing stuff upstairs I carry my daughters monitor so I can see her going into her room and what she’s up to 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
I don't agree with everything helen does. But I'm warming up to her.

I loved the birthday especially compared to Rox his birthday.

I suppose this weekend is make or break me, in case they do have party for her. 😂

I used to dislike Helen and had the hots for chet. But jeez I must have had a moment of craziness 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I find the whole pile of presents/balloons and then posting pics on the gram extremely tacky and just plain showing off. I hate it at Xmas too with the pile under the tree.

But anyway my main point was they've gone so over the top buying her loads of presents she will barely play with. Come on, she's always in the living room with Helen and Chet sat on their arses watching tele paying no attention to her, and she's not even allowed any toys in there. She went to all that effort to do a nice play room for her yes, but we barely see her in there and her toys will just be shoved in there out the way. They used to plonk her in front of a laptop when she was like 4 months old for god sake 🤣🤣🤣

My son had a couple of presents for his first birthday, he didn't need a massive pile of stuff. Now he's 4 yes, he has more but still no where near as much as that pile they had for Ocean!

I'm just gonna wait until Helen gives birth next month and everyone's hating her again when she claims she's lot 14 stone in a day and back being a know-it-all egg head again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I find the whole pile of presents/balloons and then posting pics on the gram extremely tacky and just plain showing off. I hate it at Xmas too with the pile under the tree.

But anyway my main point was they've gone so over the top buying her loads of presents she will barely play with. Come on, she's always in the living room with Helen and Chet sat on their arses watching tele paying no attention to her, and she's not even allowed any toys in there. She went to all that effort to do a nice play room for her yes, but we barely see her in there and her toys will just be shoved in there out the way. They used to plonk her in front of a laptop when she was like 4 months old for god sake 🤣🤣🤣

My son had a couple of presents for his first birthday, he didn't need a massive pile of stuff. Now he's 4 yes, he has more but still no where near as much as that pile they had for Ocean!

I'm just gonna wait until Helen gives birth next month and everyone's hating her again when she claims she's lot 14 stone in a day and back being a know-it-all egg head again 🤣🤣🤣
Realistically we don’t know know she’s always in the living room. Just because they are when she’s posts doesn’t mean she’s there all day. Especially when Helen goes days without posting anything, there’s nothing to say she isn’t in the play room. She’d get criticised if she spent all day recording ocean in the play room for not “being in the moment” and living through a screen 😂

Reactions: 4
Personally I thought the amount of presents was fine. As everyone else has said it’s her first birthday and at least ocean got presents she can actually use rather than ones that are just for show.

I still don’t like Helen, good on her for being in the background of the stories opening the toys for ocean but I’m not going to praise her for doing the bare minimum that every parent on earth does 🤣 it does seem that ocean had a good day though which is nice

Reactions: 3
Personally I thought the amount of presents was fine. As everyone else has said it’s her first birthday and at least ocean got presents she can actually use rather than ones that are just for show.

I still don’t like Helen, good on her for being in the background of the stories opening the toys for ocean but I’m not going to praise her for doing the bare minimum that every parent on earth does 🤣 it does seem that ocean had a good day though which is nice
Aw I don’t disagree it’s the bare minimum, to be honest I was thinking of last time they bought her a toy and never took it out the box for her 😂😂 definite improvement!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw I don’t disagree it’s the bare minimum, to be honest I was thinking of last time they bought her a toy and never took it out the box for her 😂😂 definite improvement!
I’d forgotten about that 😂😂 Chet baffled why the 8 month old child was playing with the toy in the box 🤦🏼‍♀️ I swear ocean has more critical thinking skills than the pair of them combined 😂

• Heart
Our kids playroom is the conservatory. The heater out there is insane and it keeps me relatively sane that I can shut the door and the house is tidy!
I hate Chet. Don’t mind helen but I do hate the ‘what’s your advice on things to do with my baby random insta strangers’ she does

I’ve never been pregnant, but I can’t imagine a 4+ hour car journey is particularly comfortable when you’re like 8 months pregnant? 🥴

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.