Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. I hope she doesn't travel with her feet up on the dash like that. Sooo dangerous 😩
A girl I went to school with died because she had her feet up on the dashboard like that and the car crashed, scares me silly when I see other people doing it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
A girl I went to school with died because she had her feet up on the dashboard like that and the car crashed, scares me silly when I see other people doing it
I remember having someone talk to us about driving in six form and there was one girl who’s feet where on the dash like that and when they crashed her knees went though her eye’s stupid really

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh yeah "we're having a nice understated birthday for Ocean just us 3 at home..."

Reality: party at Chet's parents this weekend 🤣 SHOCK!!

Look at them with the pre records thinking they're throwing everyone off, and no one will notice 🤣

Honestly these insta twats think we're stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never been pregnant, but I can’t imagine a 4+ hour car journey is particularly comfortable when you’re like 8 months pregnant? 🥴
Can confirm it’s not comfortable at all - well I did just under 3 hours at 35 weeks pregnant and had to get the other half to stop half way. I pretty much stopped being able to drive myself by then too as I’d got so big.

I’ve never been pregnant, but I can’t imagine a 4+ hour car journey is particularly comfortable when you’re like 8 months pregnant? 🥴
It’s really horrible haha, I had to do a 6 hour journey from Scotland down to the midlands and back up again a few days later (so 12 hours altogether) when I was 36 weeks pregnant. Pretty much had to stop hourly for me to wee 😂

Oh yeah "we're having a nice understated birthday for Ocean just us 3 at home..."

Reality: party at Chet's parents this weekend 🤣 SHOCK!!

Look at them with the pre records thinking they're throwing everyone off, and no one will notice 🤣

Honestly these insta twats think we're stupid!
I’m so proud the pair of thickos have finally worked out prerecording bit late but still they grew a brain cell 😂 I wonder if Marni has been fined and that’s why they all of a sudden give a tit.

Reactions: 2
Nothings comfortable when your 8 month pregnant lol not even a bath or being in bed

Reactions: 4
Chet can’t wait for his roast dinner! Only the place is in London..... not sure it will last the journey to Accrington 😂😂😂😂 honestly he’s an idiot. Thought he was trying to be discrete

Reactions: 2
It’s hilarious that they think they will have fooled people by putting the pre recorded things up showing them in their own house 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
It’s hilarious that they think they will have fooled people by putting the pre recorded things up showing them in their own house 🤣🤣
I can literally hear Helens voice as they’re leaving the house ‘CHEETTTT have you packed orrshuns travel cot? NoOoOoOo Cheeeetttt ya need to film ya trainers before we go’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet she’s like omg Chet how do they know??? Can imagine them both being so puzzled 😂 dumb and dumber these two 😔

Reactions: 10
I looked at his depop and all the tit tshirts look like they were £2 each originally

Reactions: 3
I really hope they get reported I see on Tik Tok people have been reporting others and police have been going to the house to check

Also he must be trying to hide something cos he posted both videos outside he mum and dads house rather then inside maybe the throw people off

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.