Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ocean really is the most adorable wee bean! I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s in nursery most of the time, I remember when she was only a few months old Helen put up a story asking for advice on whether it was a good idea to put Ocean in nursery for a day or two to help on her development. I actually sent her a DM like wtf, nursery is childcare, not a service to help bring on your child’s development. That’s your job you daft bint. Obviously worded it a bit nicer than that, don’t want to get blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would it matter what angle she posts at?! Let’s be honest no angle is flattering when heavily pregnant. I can totally understand why she’s silent on Instagram when people pick her apart for how she looks when pregnant, I looked disgusting 😂

Reactions: 16
Why would it matter what angle she posts at?! Let’s be honest no angle is flattering when heavily pregnant. I can totally understand why she’s silent on Instagram when people pick her apart for how she looks when pregnant, I looked disgusting 😂
Honestly I’ve never looked worse, I didn’t even want to leave the house with how swollen I was 🤣 I sobbed in my midwife appointment when she mentioned how swollen my ankles were 🤣

Reactions: 3
Omg Chets story about the bailiffs being at his Mums door for a parking ticket! I can totally imagine him thinking he is totally above the debt collection process and not surprised he ignored his CCJ.

Reactions: 6
Omg Chets story about the bailiffs being at his Mums door for a parking ticket! I can totally imagine him thinking he is totally above the debt collection process and not surprised he ignored his CCJ.
Surely a ccj will massively affect him getting another mortgage?

Surely a ccj will massively affect him getting another mortgage?
most definitely! and how come the bailiffs turned up at his Mums house? He should be able to be traced to his address through being registered there, mortgage, name of bills, etc.🤔🤔🤔

most definitely! and how come the bailiffs turned up at his Mums house? He should be able to be traced to his address through being registered there, mortgage, name of bills, etc.🤔🤔🤔
I’m guessing his old car was registered there. Think they went pretty quick from renting to buying so I bet he was still at home when he got that car

Casey and his dirty friends can’t wear a mask on shops either. I’ll be stuck in forever following the rules while these fuckwits roam around

We’ll be in lockdown forever because of these illiterate cunts.
I suppose it’s evil to think that the younger you are the lower down on the list you are for a vaccine and one of them might get a swift kick up the arse with a mild to serious case of COVID, dickbrains

Reactions: 2
Omg 🤣🤣🤣 either Chet has had his lips done or he is wearing highlighter on his Cupid’s bow 🤣🤣🤣
Disclaimer - totally not against it on men and all that but 🤣🤣 ket! Please your hair needs more attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i actually had a little tear at Helen’s stories of Ocean with her milk tonight, it brings me back to how I felt the night before my daughter turned 1. I’m starting to warm to Helen (don’t hate me) I do think she probably does stuff with Ocean off camera but is too afraid to show anything she does incase she’s ripped apart for it. Chet is still a waste of space tho

Reactions: 14
i actually had a little tear at Helen’s stories of Ocean with her milk tonight, it brings me back to how I felt the night before my daughter turned 1. I’m starting to warm to Helen (don’t hate me) I do think she probably does stuff with Ocean off camera but is too afraid to show anything she does incase she’s ripped apart for it. Chet is still a waste of space tho
Me too. I know a family unit that’s like her and chet and although the children have 2 parents it’s fair to say one brings the children up. It’s a shame but every time I see people say what a bonnie little thing ocean is I really do think that’s because of Helen so really she isn’t that bad 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Me too. I know a family unit that’s like her and chet and although the children have 2 parents it’s fair to say one brings the children up. It’s a shame but every time I see people say what a bonnie little thing ocean is I really do think that’s because of Helen so really she isn’t that bad 🤷🏼‍♀️
It must be really tough, she is clearly a very insecure girl to remain with that waste of space. She’s probably craving the perfect family unit and lifestyle and it’s a shame as they’re gonna have 2 perfect children with a knobhead for a dad. Like today he’s been out allday again when Helen is heavily pregnant and could use his help at home. Also going to get her a card in a shop during lockdown without a mask on. He’s an actual joke

Reactions: 7
I felt exactly the same! She’s such a little diamond and it’s so bittersweet when you’re babies are growing up. I liked her last time she was pregnant though and then she had her, claimed she lost 4 stone from drinking shakes and used the term mum juice so let’s just hope she doesn’t go back there!

Talk about over the top and excessive with the balloons and presents 🙄. She's 1 fgs. I know your baby is only 1 once but come onnn! We all know she's never gonna play with them toys past today, they'll get shoved in the conservatory to never be seen again, and ocean will be left to play with nothing in the living room and shouted at cos she's bored. If I were them I'd have swapped the dining room and play room so she could at least play and be kept an eye on properly. But no Helen needs the perfect show home so shoves all her stuff to the back of the house out the way where ocean can't even get to it! I don't feel sorry for her and I don't think she does anything with Ocean.

Reactions: 17
So over the top isn’t it! My son is one next week and we’ve only got him 3 presents and I was feeling guilty looking at all that but we just can’t afford to spend that much money, especially not on a birthday he won’t even remember or understand what’s going on.

Think that's the first time I've not seen ocean with a dummy in 🤣 they really need to reign the dummy in now else her teeth and speech will be effected. Not saying dont have one but time really needs to be limited

Reactions: 8
So over the top isn’t it! My son is one next week and we’ve only got him 3 presents and I was feeling guilty looking at all that but we just can’t afford to spend that much money, especially not on a birthday he won’t even remember or understand what’s going on.
3 presents is more than enough don't worry, my daughter was one during the last lockdown. We got her a toy box, clothes and a book. If your son is anything like my child, they don't really give a tit about toys anyway 🤣 she would rather play with a frying pan or something random

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And they’re both just sat filming it 🙄 just enjoy the morning with your daughter! Jeeeeesus! All for the gram..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.