Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Chet will make the drive up North on the daily to take tit pictures in the Faded warehouse? Any excuse to get away from Helen and the kids I suppose 🤔

Reactions: 6
Do we think Chet will make the drive up North on the daily to take tit pictures in the Faded warehouse? Any excuse to get away from Helen and the kids I suppose 🤔
If he doesn’t it will show how pointless and unnecessary him going to faded is. 🤣🤣🤣 but we already know that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s made my night 😍

Why’s Chet wearing a nightdress 😭😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly why they are probably moving to London and the only reason Helen has made friends with Marnie 🤣🤣
Helen has the personality of a brick wall, sorry hun but TV just ain’t for you ✋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet Helen and Chet are fuming with what little air time they ended up getting on OG’s

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe this but I had a dream well nightmare that I kissed Chet he was topless and I had my hands all over him what is wrong with me 🤮😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Didn’t think I could dislike Chet anymore than I do but seeing him like Donald Trumps posts...🤢

Helen and Chet on Geordie shore OG’s 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Did anyone notice them trying to talk Casey into putting Rox in nursery? Chet said they update you at the end of the day with how they’ve done, so he’s obviously talking from experience. Funny how selective they are with what they put on Instagram, I know she once mentioned putting her in one day a week but they’ve not mentioned it since!
not that I think it’s a bad thing, just more that they’ve kept that to themselves rather than being honest

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice them trying to talk Casey into putting Rox in nursery? Chet said they update you at the end of the day with how they’ve done, so he’s obviously talking from experience. Funny how selective they are with what they put on Instagram, I know she once mentioned putting her in one day a week but they’ve not mentioned it since!
not that I think it’s a bad thing, just more that they’ve kept that to themselves rather than being honest
I thought ocean went to a child minders?

Reactions: 2
I thought ocean went to a child minders?
Yeah I remember this, and Helen said it was someone who she trusted with her life & she had known her for years or something? Because her life is sooooo busy guys she just needed 1 day a week break to get all of her ‘work’ done

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Personally I think she’s to young it’s not like Helen had to go back to work like some people but seeing now she was pregnant at the time she probably need the rest

Yeah I remember this, and Helen said it was someone who she trusted with her life & she had known her for years or something? Because her life is sooooo busy guys she just needed 1 day a week break to get all of her ‘work’ done
Didn’t she say it was someone who had a baby with her brother? The way she said it was so strange? Please tell me someone else remembers this and I’m not going crazy 😂

Haha thought so! It’s just the way she said it like not “my nieces mum” it was like “she had has a baby with my brother” just found it really odd
It’s ok she always says stupid tit like in Rox’s birthday video ‘Hi Rox it’s your Aunty Helen here...Mother to Orshunnn’ really weird

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.