Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm reading this thread in my pjs & dressing gown 😂 feel judged. Im not even prego im on maternity leave but ive got a headache so that's my excuse 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm reading this thread in my pjs & dressing gown 😂 feel judged. Im not even prego im on maternity leave but ive got a headache so that's my excuse 😖
Must be something in the air - been sat on the sofa in sweats all day with a 13 week old baby attached to me, screaming when awake so I’ve got a headache 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really? I am 28 weeks pregnant, never leaving the house, forced working from home since March and I always dress up. Otherwise I feel like tit the entire day.

To be fair, I was pregnant in 2019. When I wasn't working all day, I was in leggings and t shirts and hair in a messy bun. I just couldn't be arsed

Reactions: 5
I’m better than all of you, I got dressed today 💃🏼 I don’t get the obsession with sitting around in a dressing gown I just get sweaty! So I sit around in something breathable

I love ocean content, she’s bloody adorable! Makea me smile. I have a 14 month old and her speech is so so advanced!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m better than all of you, I got dressed today 💃🏼 I don’t get the obsession with sitting around in a dressing gown I just get sweaty! So I sit around in something breathable
Did you feed your kid cocopops though? 😂

Reactions: 2

I love ocean content, she’s bloody adorable! Makea me smile. I have a 14 month old and her speech is so so advanced!
I get showered and dressed everyday. Otherwise it feels like a waste. But I do wear the same outfit forever as nothing fits me anymore! Everytime Chet films ocean helen is looking at her phone

Reactions: 8
I get showered and dressed everyday. Otherwise it feels like a waste. But I do wear the same outfit forever as nothing fits me anymore! Everytime Chet films ocean helen is looking at her phone
Probably replying to marnies thread on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s probably on her phone reading tattle 😆🤨😏

Reactions: 5
Is Casey ever allowed to talk without Marnie interrupting him?
I assume helen says she’s mother to orrrshun, so when her and Chet separate Rox has a clue which girl he knocked up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does Helen ever get dressed up anymore? She is always looking so bad in Chet's stories with a bathrobe and greasy hair.
Unnecessary comment tbh, she is looking after one year old and she is pregnant so if she wants to live in sweats she absolutely should ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think that all the time with those two! He couldn’t get a bloody word in! I think he’s too wet and soft personally, idolises her too much. What she said didn’t even make sense

Reactions: 8
I assume helen says she’s mother to orrrshun, so when her and Chet separate Rox has a clue which girl he knocked up
Dammit I was gonna say this glad I wasn’t the only one who was thinking it 😂

anyone else laughed hard when helen told her little 14 month old or is it 17 month old not to waste her milk and she just threw it everywhere 😂😂😂😂 thanks beautiful baby for the laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unnecessary comment tbh, she is looking after one year old and she is pregnant so if she wants to live in sweats she absolutely should ✌🏼
OK boomer 🤣 Let's continue talking about feeding cocopops, filtering Oshrunnn, fake OCD and them ignoring covid rules all the time ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
With people calling out Marnie let hope Chet and Helen get a fine for leaving a tier 3 for unnecessary travel I’m sure a £10,000 fine will be fine cos there loaded as they always like to show off what they spend

Reactions: 15
I think I’m going to stay off IG for a few weeks for my own sanity. As I’m dreading what Helen and Chet have planned now for Oceans birthday. And I know for a fact it’s going to get me upset. It’s my daughters 1st birthday also and it’ll just be us 3 at home and FaceTiming the family (my parents and family have never even met my daughter in the flesh as we live in another country). I wish I could do more but I’m glad my daughter isn’t old enough to understand what’s going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Chet is out yet again without a mask, at least Helen is wearing one!

Reactions: 2
I think I’m going to stay off IG for a few weeks for my own sanity. As I’m dreading what Helen and Chet have planned now for Oceans birthday. And I know for a fact it’s going to get me upset. It’s my daughters 1st birthday also and it’ll just be us 3 at home and FaceTiming the family (my parents and family have never even met my daughter in the flesh as we live in another country). I wish I could do more but I’m glad my daughter isn’t old enough to understand what’s going on.
It was my daughters first birthday at the start of lockdown. My dad flew in to meet her and had to fly back that night. 12 hour flight, 3 hours together, then went home as restrictions kicked in. Her whole party cancelled.
the pandemic is the least of their worries, Chet is probably wondering what drugs he can get for a party

Reactions: 6
Bet there will be plenty of balloons at the party and I don’t mean the kid friendly ones

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.