Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cringe at everything he does! He’s 30 years old and instagrams his entire life 😂😂 that beanie looks ridiculous.

Anyone think the busy day has something to do with the house? Looked like they were boxing things up the other day 🙄

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure he’s used the new ps5 filter and it isn’t a real one 😭😂
I was about to come on here to say this! I saw this filter on some girls group on fb to trick their boyfriends. You can see it’s fake because of the shadow underneath, also I think the box is much bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used that filter yesterday and sent it to my kid 🤣 deffo fake the twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only know because I did it to my partner and the shade of the box is exactly the same but the actual box is much lighter. Imagine doing that and tagging Sony! 😭😂

We’ve just been playing with it and my hubby sent it to his friends to troll them lol. I thought it was meant to be massive, has won’t gifted him the ornament of it 😂

Anyone think the busy day has something to do with the house? Looked like they were boxing things up the other day 🙄
Yeah I thought the same when they said the other day that they were having a sort out. I don’t know when they’ll be moving cause she’s due in December and it hasn’t been sold long so it’s either going to be right before she has the baby or right after. I think they’ll move near marnie to get on the tv

Reactions: 5
So Chet the prat has just filmed and followed ocean stood and watched her open the dish washer door and then spoken in such a horrible tone to her he is such a prick also did anyone else feel he mocking her for going to the kitchen

Also he in front of her so she actually following him the prick

Reactions: 8
So Chet the prat has just filmed and followed ocean stood and watched her open the dish washer door and then spoken in such a horrible tone to her he is such a prick also did anyone else feel he mocking her for going to the kitchen

Also he in front of her so she actually following him the prick
Really don’t get why you would leave your dishwasher open, allow her to walk all the way to it and start to pull it down and then tell her not to do it. Just have it closed 🤷‍♀️

They are deffo moving down South I reckon, trying to get on MTV. Bet they can only afford 1 bathroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I thought the same when they said the other day that they were having a sort out. I don’t know when they’ll be moving cause she’s due in December and it hasn’t been sold long so it’s either going to be right before she has the baby or right after. I think they’ll move near marnie to get on the tv
I’m clearly behind on the gosss🤣 ... have they sold their house ?

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s been for sale and showing sold now. They’ve not mentioned it at all on their pages though
Very odd considering they live their whole life for the gram ..
Helen won’t be able to keep this quiet much longer, she likes to show off and brag way too much 😁
also will ocean still have her own bathroom ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So angry at that video of Chet following Ocean the whole way then telling her off 😡

Ocean is just adorable 😭🥰 Feel so sorry for that wee girl with those idiots as parents. Helen is weak, staying with a guy who treats her like tit just so she can have a house and nice things. And Chet is a bleeping embarrassment, 30 years old and still all about “the sesh”. This new baby is gonna hit them like a bomb, I’ll be here with my popcorn lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.