Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice them trying to talk Casey into putting Rox in nursery? Chet said they update you at the end of the day with how they’ve done, so he’s obviously talking from experience. Funny how selective they are with what they put on Instagram, I know she once mentioned putting her in one day a week but they’ve not mentioned it since!
not that I think it’s a bad thing, just more that they’ve kept that to themselves rather than being honest
Aww this annoys me so much like why is Helen sat at home crying that she is tired and has mum guilt when in reality she hasn’t had the child most of the day and if she had mum guilt for having another child so soon surely she would be wanting to spend every second with this one. I know nursery isn’t a bad thing and just look at how well she is doing but most people dread having to put their child in nursery at such a young age and it just annoys me that she’s having another one. Also I hate it when they say things like it’s for her development at that age they can learn everything a nursery will teach at home but you just have to tear yourself away from your phone.

This is why she barley post because we would see that she’s hardly ever with ocean I actually feel so sorry for that poor baby and I can’t stand Chet but I feel like he spends more time with her he will be the one dropping her off and picking her up and now it also makes sense why he spends so much time at faded to get away from that miserable cow that can’te arsed with the child she has yet was so desperate for another one wtf

just think soon ocean is going to be being left at nursery while mum goes home to cuddle her new baby 😔

Also all the staff, children and families they have been putting at risk while pretending COVID doesn’t exist is terrifying.

ps my first rant was longer and maybe a bit uncalled for but lucky for you guys my battery died lol so this is the mellow version

Reactions: 17
Aww this annoys me so much like why is Helen sat at home crying that she is tired and has mum guilt when in reality she hasn’t had the child most of the day and if she had mum guilt for having another child so soon surely she would be wanting to spend every second with this one. I know nursery isn’t a bad thing and just look at how well she is doing but most people dread having to put their child in nursery at such a young age and it just annoys me that she’s having another one. Also I hate it when they say things like it’s for her development at that age they can learn everything a nursery will teach at home but you just have to tear yourself away from your phone.

This is why she barley post because we would see that she’s hardly ever with ocean I actually feel so sorry for that poor baby and I can’t stand Chet but I feel like he spends more time with her he will be the one dropping her off and picking her up and now it also makes sense why he spends so much time at faded to get away from that miserable cow that can’te arsed with the child she has yet was so desperate for another one wtf

just think soon ocean is going to be being left at nursery while mum goes home to cuddle her new baby 😔

Also all the staff, children and families they have been putting at risk while pretending COVID doesn’t exist is terrifying.

ps my first rant was longer and maybe a bit uncalled for but lucky for you guys my battery died lol so this is the mellow version
I’m sure ocean goes to the childminders once a week and she said she put her in as they were a family member and she was going ‘back to work’ aka selling milkshakes 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure ocean goes to the childminders once a week and she said she put her in as they were a family member and she was going ‘back to work’ aka selling milkshakes 😩😂
To me it just proves how useless Chet is. Even if Helen was busy that day when couldn’t Chet give faded a miss for a day. Especially when we all know he goes to mess about and isn’t needed

Reactions: 4
To me it just proves how useless Chet is. Even if Helen was busy that day when couldn’t Chet give faded a miss for a day. Especially when we all know he goes to mess about and isn’t needed
How do we know he messes about tho I see this said a lot but I actually don’t understand why, it’s a small time business so surely he has to manage it himself. Or does it make good money sorry may be a stupid question but I’m confused? Lots of conflicting things on here.

Oh I see I took the comment about the nursery as they had moved her on to nursery and as every time they are in the car (Blackpool) she’s not with them I took that to mean more hours, one day a week is nothing so fair play and probably needed for that baby tbf.

I didn’t watch the episode but why when your child does one day a week with someone you know would you convince your brother to put his child in nursery?? Two very different settings tbh and I think that’s out of order hope Casey doesn’t listen to the pair of clowns.

Last edited:
How do we know he messes about tho I see this said a lot but I actually don’t understand why, it’s a small time business so surely he has to manage it himself. Or does it make good money sorry may be a stupid question but I’m confused? Lots of conflicting things on here.

Oh I see I took the comment about the nursery as they had moved her on to nursery and as every time they are in the car (Blackpool) she’s not with them I took that to mean more hours, one day a week is nothing so fair play and probably needed for that baby tbf.

I didn’t watch the episode but why when your child does one day a week with someone you know would you convince your brother to put his child in nursery?? Two very different settings tbh and I think that’s out of order hope Casey doesn’t listen to the pair of clowns.
I think it does quite well, there’s a number of people working there. He’s definitely not the brains behind it. Ultimately it’s only basic T-shirt’s and joggers with faded written on them 🤣
He was also able to survive going to faded once a week if that when he was living down south. The constant raking his clothes off and taking photos of himself in the mirror and are also a sign he’s not rushed off his feet 🤣🤣

I think it does quite well, there’s a number of people working there. He’s definitely not the brains behind it. Ultimately it’s only basic T-shirt’s and joggers with faded written on them 🤣
He was also able to survive going to faded once a week if that when he was living down south. The constant raking his clothes off and taking photos of himself in the mirror and are also a sign he’s not rushed off his feet 🤣🤣
Fair enough I didn’t realise it was doing well tbh seems like a pretty tit company and I had never heard of it before coming across Helen on Instagram, assumed he would have been the main person running it. Also I don’t follow him just pop over every now and then to see the little cutie that is O

Reactions: 2
I don’t see anything wrong with getting ocean to go to nursery even for a couple of days. It gets her out the house, away from these morons, playing with different toys. It’ll give helen a minute to look at her new kid. Mine went to nursery every week even when I went back in may leave second time, a second child never has alone time with their parents.
I’m sure faded could do without Chet walking around filming himself laughing at the boys losing fifa

Reactions: 7
I don’t see anything wrong with getting ocean to go to nursery even for a couple of days. It gets her out the house, away from these morons, playing with different toys. It’ll give helen a minute to look at her new kid. Mine went to nursery every week even when I went back in may leave second time, a second child never has alone time with their parents.
I’m sure faded could do without Chet walking around filming himself laughing at the boys losing fifa
Yeah I don’t think it’s a bad thing, nursery is great for them but depends how young they started her.
it’s more how the don’t mention it, they clearly don’t film on the days she’s not home and it’s sneaky especially when Helen’s whinging that she’s exhausted like she has her all the time.
I do remember her mentioning it when she was younger but I don’t think she has since.

Reactions: 1
I reckon he sends them back you know 😂 the amount he has he should have a room full
There have been a few times where he points them out on the models at Faded shoots...I reckon they actually get sent for the shoots and not really for him. His trainer collection would be worth thousands with the rate he gets them and how much it costs for the pairs he gets.

There have been a few times where he points them out on the models at Faded shoots...I reckon they actually get sent for the shoots and not really for him. His trainer collection would be worth thousands with the rate he gets them and how much it costs for the pairs he gets.
Oh really I skip the faded tit 🥱 maybe he sends them back cause like you said would be worth thousands and there no where to be seen when he’s taking picture

Are you kidding me who the duck does her think he is I see why he’s pushing the brand so much in the words of Chet shooock

Last edited:
Oh really I skip the faded tit 🥱 maybe he sends them back cause like you said would be worth thousands and there no where to be seen when he’s taking picture

Are you kidding me who the duck does her think he is I see why he’s pushing the brand so much in the words of Chet shooock
Yes there’s definitely something else going on. It wouldn’t be in a company’s best interest to send one person a new pair of trainers every week

Reactions: 3
Someone’s been on tattle 😂 making it clear she has her alllllll day, fair play. Sorry Helen 😂

One thing I will say is I don’t think they over expose Ocean just little snippets here and there and that’s nice to see. People like Stacey Solomon on the other hand post far too much of their babies IMO

Reactions: 12
Helen in her first story “Ocean is one tomorrow I can’t even say it I’m really emotional”

Then next few slides “Ocean you’re one tomorrow” “can’t believe you’re one tomorrow”

Helen thats all your saying so you deffo can🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but why does she do that squeaky voice? She just sounds stupid, your 24 not 4

Reactions: 5
“Guys how have I got a 1 year old” sure that’s a sentence that will be used 1000 times tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.