Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The podcast...so cringe 🤦🏼‍♀️ Helen “didn’t have time to enjoy herself before she was pregnant again” 😂 she’s saying the first 3 months is so hard and it needs to be spoken about more...not the picture she perceived on Instagram at all, literally the reason I disliked her so much in the first place, having a baby similar age and her acting like she didn’t struggle with anything...
I disagree there, I think she was actually alright for the first 3 months, I remember her crying and really struggling with breastfeeding (which most of us do) it was after that she seemed to switch! It was like she had totally forgot how hard those first few months were and was acting like it had been a breeze! And then mum juice/Herbalife came out and she became unbearable

Reactions: 4
Must be alright being gifted EVERYTHING a for another baby when I’m guessing she was gifted everything for Ocean! Yet here I am struggling at uni and a job working 12 hour days in my third trimester! 😪 Do they not think how it upsets others constantly rubbing it in that they don’t even have to provide

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Must be alright being gifted EVERYTHING a for another baby when I’m guessing she was gifted everything for Ocean! Yet here I am struggling at uni and a job working 12 hour days in my third trimester! 😪 Do they not think how it upsets others constantly rubbing it in that they don’t even have to provide
It definitely makes me turn away from the brand. So expensive while they hand out loads to people who literally do nothing!

Reactions: 9
What’s snuz playing at gifting her ANOTHER snuzpod? Soooo infuriating like they are so expensive and someone like her does not need them gifted when she had a perfectly good one , 6 months ago like she said!!

Reactions: 14
I disagree there, I think she was actually alright for the first 3 months, I remember her crying and really struggling with breastfeeding (which most of us do) it was after that she seemed to switch! It was like she had totally forgot how hard those first few months were and was acting like it had been a breeze! And then mum juice/Herbalife came out and she became unbearable
Hmm to me it felt like she did a week of breastfeeding and said it was hard, Ocean was up all night and then from about 3 weeks kept saying how much she loved her sleep and she’s “just like Chet and her grandad”...Chet calling her super mum for getting her to sleep and then Ocean on his stories about 3 hours later wide awake...maybe I recall it wrong 🤷‍♀️🤣 I don’t ever remember feeling like she was relatable when my baby was only a few weeks older

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she have a breakdown cos ocean hadn’t been getting enough milk when she breastfed so put her on formula? Went from holier than thou, my baby will only drink breast milk cos I am a super mum to ‘fed is best’ pretty quickly. I hope she’s more realistic with what she shows this time round 🤞🏼

Reactions: 3
Hmm to me it felt like she did a week of breastfeeding and said it was hard, Ocean was up all night and then from about 3 weeks kept saying how much she loved her sleep and she’s “just like Chet and her grandad”...Chet calling her super mum for getting her to sleep and then Ocean on his stories about 3 hours later wide awake...maybe I recall it wrong 🤷‍♀️🤣 I don’t ever remember feeling like she was relatable when my baby was only a few weeks older
I liked her back then, and I have messages in my inbox where I messaged her advice when she said she was struggling cause I have a little boy similar age and she was saying about ocean crying from 9-11 at night, I remember her being upset about it and I’ve got the messages from January so she was a few months old then. And she did more than a week of breastfeeding too cause I’ve got messages about that on Instagram too.
I did find that she jumped from one extreme to another like one minute ocean was sleeping fine and next she was upset cause she was screaming a lol night but a lot of mums do that and it’s usually just confusion with hormones and lack of sleep.

Reactions: 2
I liked her back then, and I have messages in my inbox where I messaged her advice when she said she was struggling cause I have a little boy similar age and she was saying about ocean crying from 9-11 at night, I remember her being upset about it and I’ve got the messages from January so she was a few months old then. And she did more than a week of breastfeeding too cause I’ve got messages about that on Instagram too.
I did find that she jumped from one extreme to another like one minute ocean was sleeping fine and next she was upset cause she was screaming a lol night but a lot of mums do that and it’s usually just confusion with hormones and lack of sleep.
Well I guess we all have our own views 🙌🏻

She did have it hard with Ocean at the start I remember her posting about ocean screaming at a certain time of night I message and told her it was colic and to get dr browns bottles, it seem once she got over that she was super mum on the mum juice every Friday

She did have it hard with Ocean at the start I remember her posting about ocean screaming at a certain time of night I message and told her it was colic and to get dr browns bottles, it seem once she got over that she was super mum on the mum juice every Friday
Yeah cause after that she decided to try all these different bottles to show other mums which was best. Kept shuving different bottles in the poor babies mouth

What the hell has she done with the previous snuzpod? How annoying that she would have got rid of that when she was 8-12 week preg with baby boy to then just accept another one for free 🙄 these companies are thick

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she said she was putting the snuzpod in the attic? So she must have given it to someone. Her brothers expecting a few weeks after her

Reactions: 1
Is she really drinking raspberry leaf tea 😕 isn’t that supposed to bring on labour😪? She’s not even full term

She definitely wants him here early!! I know many people want their baby here ASAP, like a few days to a week before due date. Personally I was happy for my baby to come when she was ready not when I was! So dangerous to want your baby here early 🤯

Reactions: 5
Is she really drinking raspberry leaf tea 😕 isn’t that supposed to bring on labour😪? She’s not even full term
It’s fine to drink from about 32 weeks onwards. It’s supposed to ease labour and make the second stage quicker, it doesn’t induce labour itself.

Reactions: 8
I’m pregnant and in agony everyday! Have a c section booked for 39 weeks they offered me at 37 but I turned it down because they told me that the baby’s lungs aren’t matured still then properly! She must be 35 weeks... absolutely selfish

It’s fine to drink from about 32 weeks onwards. It’s supposed to ease labour and make the second stage quicker, it doesn’t induce labour itself.
Would you be surprised if she’s drinking it to try and induce herself though? Yes it can be used like that but it can also cause contractions to come
Early too. I’ve been advised of every doctor to stay clear of anything like that?

I’m pregnant and in agony everyday! Have a c section booked for 39 weeks they offered me at 37 but I turned it down because they told me that the baby’s lungs aren’t matured still then properly! She must be 35 weeks... absolutely selfish

Would you be surprised if she’s drinking it to try and induce herself though? Yes it can be used like that but it can also cause contractions to come
Early too. I’ve been advised of every doctor to stay clear of anything like that?
It’s not recommended in early pregnancy but it’s fine in the latter stages (unless you have certain risk factors so should always check with your midwife) all it does is help tone the muscles of the uterus. If she is drinking it thinking it will bring on early labour then it won’t work and she would be foolish to want him to arrive this early.

Reactions: 3
It’s not recommended in early pregnancy but it’s fine in the latter stages (unless you have certain risk factors so should always check with your midwife) all it does is help tone the muscles of the uterus. If she is drinking it thinking it will bring on early labour then it won’t work and she would be foolish to want him to arrive this early.
She would be thinking in that way that’s what I’m getting at. She’s constantly said she wants the baby earlier

Silly woman wishing her baby here weeks early a few days early i get, someone desperate to be back on the mum juice for Christmas Day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.