Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she can’t bend and pick up ocean while pregnant. Fair enough, but what does she think it will be like picking up a tantruming ocean when she’s holding a newborn. I had to drag my son out of Tesco by his foot cause it was the only part I could grab with a newborn in a sling on my front 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She says she can’t bend and pick up ocean while pregnant. Fair enough, but what does she think it will be like picking up a tantruming ocean when she’s holding a newborn. I had to drag my son out of Tesco by his foot cause it was the only part I could grab with a newborn in a sling on my front 😂
Hahah I love that, any limb you can grab!

All she’s done is moan, when Ocean was a baby she constantly said how she was gagging for another baby! She’s got her wish, why constantly moan about something you wanted so badly! I can’t even imagine how hard a toddler and baby must be and she thinks she’s overwhelmed now, that man child of a partner won’t be any help either. The minute this covid situ is over, he’s on the first plane to Ibiza to get absolutely off his nut.

Reactions: 19
Hahah I love that, any limb you can grab!

All she’s done is moan, when Ocean was a baby she constantly said how she was gagging for another baby! She’s got her wish, why constantly moan about something you wanted so badly! I can’t even imagine how hard a toddler and baby must be and she thinks she’s overwhelmed now, that man child of a partner won’t be any help either. The minute this covid situ is over, he’s on the first plane to Ibiza to get absolutely off his nut.
This is true. Also for people defending her about wanting her baby to come early, let’s be realistic, she’s been talking about wanting her baby to come early for ages now. She’s such a knob.

I have a toddler and no bleeping way would I want a newborn just yet! It’s a nightmare and I’m not having another baby until my son is at school. Toddlers are little shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is true. Also for people defending her about wanting her baby to come early, let’s be realistic, she’s been talking about wanting her baby to come early for ages now. She’s such a knob.

I have a toddler and no bleeping way would I want a newborn just yet! It’s a nightmare and I’m not having another baby until my son is at school. Toddlers are little shits.
Yeah I feel like Helen should have waited for Ocean to get to like this age THEN decide if another baby is right, because Ocean was only 4m old when she got pregnant so couldn’t even roll 🤣 so obviously Helen couldn’t see past the cuddly newborn/baby stage never mind envision having a toddler to run around after at the same time

Reactions: 6
There is 14 months between my youngest 2 and it’s HARD WORK.. poor ocean is only just one and is already being put into a nursery I’m not against it at all if Helen & Chet had a 9-5 job and had no choice but what do they actually do all day other than do a few story’s about those frigging sweets & tacky clothes. I don’t work but my hubby does so the children will stay with me until they reach school age. I do plenty of activities & groups to keep them occupied (duck off corona) there only babies/toddlers once why rush them off to nursery/school.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah I feel like Helen should have waited for Ocean to get to like this age THEN decide if another baby is right, because Ocean was only 4m old when she got pregnant so couldn’t even roll 🤣 so obviously Helen couldn’t see past the cuddly newborn/baby stage never mind envision having a toddler to run around after at the same time
It’s a bit like when people buy a cute, tiny puppy and forget that it’s going to turn into a full sized boisterous dog! I commend anyone that has a small age gap as I definitely couldn’t do it but I just don’t understand why if you have the luxury of not having to go to work like Helen, why would you be putting your first baby in paid childcare to then have another?!

Reactions: 8
I have 2 year between mine and even that is bloody hard work. My youngest is 16 months now and I would rather eat tit than have a newborn. I honestly think it’s gonna be horrendous for them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have 2 year between mine and even that is bloody hard work. My youngest is 16 months now and I would rather eat tit than have a newborn. I honestly think it’s gonna be horrendous for them
Ocean will either be at nursery full time or new warehouse packer for faded come January

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is there anyone else that would absolutely love for them to have got the gender wrong and for a girl to come out 😂😂 can you imagine hels face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me who thinks Ocean starting nursery is going to make their life harder? When all of mine started they were constantly ill for the first year at least and I swear I’ve never been ill as much as when my eldest started nursery - it was an endless round of vomiting bugs/croup/tonsillitis/hand foot and mouth

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who thinks Ocean starting nursery is going to make their life harder? When all of mine started they were constantly ill for the first year at least and I swear I’ve never been ill as much as when my eldest started nursery - it was an endless round of vomiting bugs/croup/tonsillitis/hand foot and mouth
For a normal family I would definitely agree with you. But Chet seems to do as he pleases so hopefully if that happens he will stay home to help

Reactions: 2
Oh god yes! Paranoid not paranoid Helen is going to have a right time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve got a 2 year age gap and that was hard. Imagine having 2 toddlers though that’s even harder! My kid’s are 5 & 3 and they are harder now more than ever!! 😂 I don’t know why she wants her baby to come before Xmas it’s bloody stressful. My daughter was born 9 days before in 2017 and it was hard work trying to get the last of the presents, food shopping etc with a newborn stuck to my boob 😂

My four month old sits on my lap most the time and this morning she was after my Frosties. Should I have let her as they weren’t coco pops? 😂 joking obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My four month old sits on my lap most the time and this morning she was after my Frosties. Should I have let her as they weren’t coco pops? 😂 joking obviously
I think Frosties are for hipsters, coco pops for chavs, Special K for geeks, Cheerios for bimbos and rice krispies are for goths

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Frosties are for hipsters, coco pops for chavs, Special K for geeks, Cheerios for bimbos and rice krispies are for goths
duck well I usually have Sainsbury’s blueberry wheats but fancied a changed so I’m lost now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s snuz playing at gifting her ANOTHER snuzpod? Soooo infuriating like they are so expensive and someone like her does not need them gifted when she had a perfectly good one , 6 months ago like she said!!
Honestly don't understand why she had a new one. I mean oceans one was still practically brand new. Just wasteful

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.