Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew a girl who lied that she was having reduced movements so she could get induced early 😖 don't know why you would wish your baby to come early really. Obviously the mum juice 🥴 i have a feeling Helen & Chet are about to get really tattle worthy again 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This is what i meant the other day by putting her own needs above her children’s. Yeah everyone wants their pregnancy to be over sooner as its a drag, but to know the longer the baby is inside the safer/more developed he/she is would be priority over anything. Not for selfish Helen! Wants to get on it at Christmas 🥴

Reactions: 7
I thought Raspberry leaf tea softens everything to ease labour and you would have to drink a ton of it to make you go into labour because it doesn’t induce it. Anyway she’s drinking it at the right time, it didn’t even cross my mind until 37 weeks and I was in labour for 33 hours 😫

Reactions: 5
I thought Raspberry leaf tea softens everything to ease labour and you would have to drink a ton of it to make you go into labour because it doesn’t induce it. Anyway she’s drinking it at the right time, it didn’t even cross my mind until 37 weeks and I was in labour for 33 hours 😫
Yessss I thought this, I just assumed she was drinking it because she’d said she tore quite badly with Ocean 🤷🏻‍♀️
also surprised everyone thinks she doesn’t wanna be in hospital on Christmas Day so she can get drunk, I’d assumed that was so she could spend Christmas with Ocean too 🙈

Reactions: 10
Yessss I thought this, I just assumed she was drinking it because she’d said she tore quite badly with Ocean 🤷🏻‍♀️
also surprised everyone thinks she doesn’t wanna be in hospital on Christmas Day so she can get drunk, I’d assumed that was so she could spend Christmas with Ocean too 🙈
I’m sure as well the tea is almost pointless and that raspberry leaf capsule supplements are supposed to be more effective. Either way it’s alternative medicine and I’m not 💯 in my beliefs of it. She could have an easier labour this time round because it’s her second baby, not because she drank a tea 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or she may need help and intervention you just never know with giving birth.

Reactions: 4
I am due on Xmas Day and have said loads of time I hope my baby is a few days early.

I of course don't want a premie baby but I also don't want to miss my other childs Xmas Eve / Xmas Day.

My son was just over 2 weeks early so have said I wouldn't mind that, of course I don't want the baby to be in the NICU or anything like that but I am sure that is what Helen means, not risking babies health just here for Xmas.
I am so annoyed by her - This is my post and I gave her the benefit of the doubt she just wanted to avoid missing Ocean on Xmas but drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea and showing it off on Insta, I think I am 1 day behind her and I would never start that or any of the 'Old Wives Tales' at this stage. I am 36 weeks tomorrow (Xmas Day Due).

Reactions: 4
I am so annoyed by her - This is my post and I gave her the benefit of the doubt she just wanted to avoid missing Ocean on Xmas but drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea and showing it off on Insta, I think I am 1 day behind her and I would never start that or any of the 'Old Wives Tales' at this stage. I am 36 weeks tomorrow (Xmas Day Due).
You can drink Raspberry leaf tea from 32 weeks. People are clutching at straws here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she ever said she wants the baby a few weeks early though? Or we just assuming. I’ve only heard her mention a few days, which I totally understand wanting him here for Xmas

Reactions: 2
It’s fine to drink raspberry leaf tea from 32 weeks and then you gradually increase how many cups you’re having after 36 weeks. It did absolutely duck all for me😂 and guess what? I only went and had a Christmas baby! I was due mid December but there we go, they come when they’re good and ready🎄 it was the best Christmas of my whole entire life!

Reactions: 7
It’s fine to drink raspberry leaf tea from 32 weeks and then you gradually increase how many cups you’re having after 36 weeks. It did absolutely duck all for me😂 and guess what? I only went and had a Christmas baby! I was due mid December but there we go, they come when they’re good and ready🎄 it was the best Christmas of my whole entire life!
They come when they’re ready, I don’t think anything helps to bring it on other than being induced.

Reactions: 6
My son had his 1yr vaccinations then I had his little brother 2.5 weeks later - he went from sleeping through to being up all night just in time for us to have a newborn - it was the worst year of my life for sure! Barely saw my husband because we had to tag team. Having such a small age gap is rough.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been reading back through threads, can someone let me know what the first bit to their postcode is? I’m so sure I saw her walking with oshern today but only 1 dog🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve been reading back through threads, can someone let me know what the first bit to their postcode is? I’m so sure I saw her walking with oshern today but only 1 dog🤷🏼‍♀️
No one needs to share their postcode, even if it is just the first part. Against the rules too

Reactions: 12
No we’re not assuming.. she’s said she’d like the baby a couple of weeks earlier so she can settle and enjoy Christmas .. madness

No we’re not assuming.. she’s said she’d like the baby a couple of weeks earlier so she can settle and enjoy Christmas .. madness
Your due date is a rough estimate, you can go 2 weeks either side it’s just a rough date. I honestly don’t think there’s anything wrong with hoping you go a couple of weeks early, it’s not like she’s asking for a prem.
My first was 1.5 weeks early, my second I went over and had to be induced. If I was to have a 3rd I know from the experiences I have had that I would prefer just before my due date.
Most pregnant women in the last stages are fed up and just want the baby here.
You’re all acting like she’s 30 weeks and trying to get baby here lol.

Reactions: 8
The other week Helen posted asking what names people think the baby will be called did she ever share any ? I did post River

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.