Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to Marnie's pod cast with Helen on it, well listened to half before Id had enough. It really gets to me that Helen doesn't know the difference between 'genuinely' and 'generally'! I can't be the only one who's noticed it surely

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just listened to Marnie's pod cast with Helen on it, well listened to half before Id had enough. It really gets to me that Helen doesn't know the difference between 'genuinely' and 'generally'! I can't be the only one who's noticed it surely
I can’t listen to it, Marnie saying sitch-we-ation for situation kills me!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think I can sit through a podcast of listening to both their accents. Just watching their stories of both of them alone is too much already

Reactions: 7
The podcast...so cringe 🤦🏼‍♀️ Helen “didn’t have time to enjoy herself before she was pregnant again” 😂 she’s saying the first 3 months is so hard and it needs to be spoken about more...not the picture she perceived on Instagram at all, literally the reason I disliked her so much in the first place, having a baby similar age and her acting like she didn’t struggle with anything...

Reactions: 14
Why’s she asking how to pack the hospital bag when she did it under a year ago...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she breastfeed ocean? She has nipple cream on her list so maybe she wants to breastfeed baby

Reactions: 1
I like that she threw some shade at Mrs Hinch and her nappy caddy recommendation there. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest post made me laugh. She’s wondering what her little boy will look like but she may as well of said I wonder if my boy will look like Rox!

Reactions: 6
She prob hoping for dark hair like Rox has and blue eyes so she can kew saying how have u got blue eyes, but Helen just cos Ocean has them blue eyes doesn’t mean baby no2 will

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.