Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stop howling at Wiver 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

I’m slyly hoping they call the baby Reign tho, so we can call him ‘Lil Wain’ 😂😭
bleeping hell im creasing up 🤣 I’m gonna no call it Lil Wain anyway regardless!

I sent a message to her saying how disrespectful the whole live was and how inappropriate talking about Chet and Georgia and this was the response 🤣🤣
so why are they asking Chet how she performed because he had experience with her?
Also just before they made up with Casey, he posted on his story “imagine staying with someone who cheats on you all the time just because he funds your lifestyle”

Also just confirmed she reads this site, so Hi Helen!!
God I wouldn’t have bothered, he doesn’t hide what a twit he is, and she’s still with him. She’s more bothered if his sheeeeews are on the carpet.

I hate the whole “sesh life” and the Ibiza thing. There’s a big group of z listers and callum is one of them, Chets the same. And I think we probably forget Helen is too. She obviously doesn’t think there is anything wrong with it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell im creasing up 🤣 I’m gonna no call it Lil Wain anyway regardless!

God I wouldn’t have bothered, he doesn’t hide what a twit he is, and she’s still with him. She’s more bothered if his sheeeeews are on the carpet.

I hate the whole “sesh life” and the Ibiza thing. There’s a big group of z listers and callum is one of them, Chets the same. And I think we probably forget Helen is too. She obviously doesn’t think there is anything wrong with it
I think Helens desperately trying to cling onto it. She get absolutely no collabs anymore, only the odd baby freebies.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion - Ocean destroying the Xmas tree she's such a pain, now just waiting for our little boy Wain
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So I feel for Helen with the tree situation my child is the same so I’ve stripped my tree and put a fibre optic up instead. How is she gonna cope when next year they’ll both be doing it?! 😂😂😂
One year I just opened the playpen up and put it around it and worked a treat 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Not read on here for ages and come of insta cos it was pissing me off.

But have they mentioned anything about the house move yet?

Why on earth have they put Ocean in nursery?! Did they really think that's a good idea with her being heavily pregnant and a highly contagious strain of Covid going around? They really have no common sense do they. Just goes to show Chet does jack tit to help Helen.

God I hope they don't call the baby Reign, absolutely cringing at the thought of it being said in Helens voice. "Reeeeyyyyyyyuuunnn" 🤢🤢🤢 blerrrgh!!!

Reactions: 9
My hate for Chet is real right now😂 I bleeping hate him, I hate everything about him. I think we should be judging him for putting ocean into nursery so he can go and have a bleeping facial, bleeping pussy 😂 atleast Helen is being productive and getting stuff done. I hope Helen one day leaves that piece of tit, I didn’t see the live but what an absolute bleep!

Merry Christmas everyone 🎅🏼😂
She’s not being productive and getting things done though she is pissing about the house checking a hospital bag unnecessarily for the 100th time and she doesn’t even drive or get herself about Chet has to take her everywhere, hardly independent she’s just as bad as him 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s not being productive and getting things done though she is pissing about the house checking a hospital bag unnecessarily for the 100th time and she doesn’t even drive or get herself about Chet has to take her everywhere, hardly independent she’s just as bad as him 😂
to be fair to me 😂 she did say she was going to smyths but then I see she went with Chet so I take it ALL back 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Feel for ocean, I’d be playing with the tree too if it was the only thing in the bloody room

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.